nashville patient

Nashville, TN

#127 Jan 24, 2013
Bullkrap wrote:
He was given the choice to quit or be fired.
Why did he take out an EPO on a certain young lady in town?
Why has worked stopped at the fuqua Hinton Building?
Why does he not pay the people that were taking care of his property's?
The State Tropper said he followed him from the Cat West, on the report, public record?
He was on call and headed to the hospital to deliver a baby?
Why was he having an affair with my woman? I guess it was my fault that I could not get her any pills?
Are you saying that he and your "woman" were sexually intimate and that she was using him for prescription medication?
nashville patient

Nashville, TN

#128 Jan 24, 2013
I am a patient of Dr. Dobay at his nashville location. I am not surprised to hear that he was arrested for a dui and that he had an affair(s).
One thing people fail to consider is that people who are very intelligent and gifted often have psychological, marital,social, and substance abuse problems. Life is a trade off, the universe gives and it takes away. The only reason why anybody cares at all about a guy who had sexual relations outside of marriage,drove drunk, and went to a strip club, is because he's a doctor. Do you have any idea how many people I have known in my life who've experienced the same scenario? A LOT!
As far as him being intoxicated while on call or during a delivery seems unlikely. However I would like to point out that there is more than one way to be "intoxicated" on the job. He
(or any doctor or professional at any point in your lives) could have taken a painkiller for a bad back, cough syrup, or was sleepy. Let's all, for a moment stop and think about the times when we've done things while under some "influence" and then forgive those who do.
I have read and re-read this forum and have gotten the general feeling like a lot of you are of the christian belief system. I would like to remind everyone that Jesus commanded us to forgive one another, love one another, and to not pass judgement. "let he who is without sin throw the first stone." If Jesus were reading this what would he say to you all? It seems to me that this is a man who is in need of love, compassion and some professional help. I doubt very seriously that any amount of condemning and ridicule will alter his behavior for the better. If you want him to become a brilliant, successful doctor who deliveries babies with a high success rate, then maybe we should ban together and offer help and support. If all you know how to do is pray, then pray.
Let's stop the slander and forgive and love one another.
nashville patient

Nashville, TN

#129 Jan 24, 2013
no change wrote:
<quoted text>
The only friends/girlfriends this man has are in some fashion on his payroll. His self esteem is bought and paid for. As soon as the wife finds out, he will pay the lastest girl to "go away" just like he has the others. It is pathetic and sad.
Are you saying that he pays women whom he had affairs with to keep their mouths shut? what is your source? are you somebody he paid?
time to move on

Owensboro, KY

#130 Jan 24, 2013
nashville patient wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that he pays women whom he had affairs with to keep their mouths shut? what is your source? are you somebody he paid?
as a matter of fact yes..now go "pray" for him :)
time to move on

Owensboro, KY

#131 Jan 24, 2013
Don't go where you don't know.
time to move on

Owensboro, KY

#132 Jan 24, 2013
I also know 100% that he was intoxicated on 'sam adams' more than once when delivering. I do hope however he has learned from his mistakes and goes on to be the great doctor I am sure he is capable of being.
love my kids

Duluth, GA

#133 Jan 24, 2013
I never saw him or Hart they just didn't seem right to me that's way I saw dr. happy
love my kids

Duluth, GA

#134 Jan 24, 2013
I mean gapp
insider

Hopkinsville, KY

#135 Jan 25, 2013
nashville patient wrote:
I am a patient of Dr. Dobay at his nashville location. I am not surprised to hear that he was arrested for a dui and that he had an affair(s).
One thing people fail to consider is that people who are very intelligent and gifted often have psychological, marital,social, and substance abuse problems. Life is a trade off, the universe gives and it takes away. The only reason why anybody cares at all about a guy who had sexual relations outside of marriage,drove drunk, and went to a strip club, is because he's a doctor. Do you have any idea how many people I have known in my life who've experienced the same scenario? A LOT!
As far as him being intoxicated while on call or during a delivery seems unlikely. However I would like to point out that there is more than one way to be "intoxicated" on the job. He
(or any doctor or professional at any point in your lives) could have taken a painkiller for a bad back, cough syrup, or was sleepy. Let's all, for a moment stop and think about the times when we've done things while under some "influence" and then forgive those who do.
I have read and re-read this forum and have gotten the general feeling like a lot of you are of the christian belief system. I would like to remind everyone that Jesus commanded us to forgive one another, love one another, and to not pass judgement. "let he who is without sin throw the first stone." If Jesus were reading this what would he say to you all? It seems to me that this is a man who is in need of love, compassion and some professional help. I doubt very seriously that any amount of condemning and ridicule will alter his behavior for the better. If you want him to become a brilliant, successful doctor who deliveries babies with a high success rate, then maybe we should ban together and offer help and support. If all you know how to do is pray, then pray.
Let's stop the slander and forgive and love one another.
no slander just the sad truth. I am also sure you are will remain blind. This insider knows the truth. You are wrong He was intoxicated and on call. I just hope you are not under his care when he is drunk
nut

Hopkinsville, KY

#137 Jan 25, 2013
Ask him how he would begged her to be pissed on. Thats right your beloved OB/GYN was into golden showers.
nashville patient

Asheboro, NC

#138 Jan 25, 2013
time to move on wrote:
<quoted text>
as a matter of fact yes..now go "pray" for him :)
That's actually really funny you say to pray for him,considering I am an atheist.
I'm very sorry that your girlfriend has a substance abuse problem and cheated on you. I hope that your able to get her professional help and work through any relationship problems you might have.
Best of luck.
nashville patient

Asheboro, NC

#139 Jan 25, 2013
nashville patient wrote:
<quoted text>
That's actually really funny you say to pray for him,considering I am an atheist.
I'm very sorry that your girlfriend has a substance abuse problem and cheated on you. I hope that your able to get her professional help and work through any relationship problems you might have.
Best of luck.
I'm sorry I responded to the wrong post.
So he paid you to keep your mouth shut? If I may, how much? I guess it wasn't enough though?
Nashville patient

Nashville, TN

#140 Jan 25, 2013
time to move on wrote:
I also know 100% that he was intoxicated on 'sam adams' more than once when delivering. I do hope however he has learned from his mistakes and goes on to be the great doctor I am sure he is capable of being.
I am very saddened to hear that he has been drunk during deliveries. I am also picking up a lot of strong emotions from you, perhaps you were in love with him? If so I cannot imagine the pain, disappointment and loss you must be feeling right now. I suspect you "know 100%" because you work with him or were at the bar with him prior to him going to work?
I have recently seen him and to be quite honest(although I have zero proof,only a hunch) that he has straightened out. I do believe people are capable of change,especially when the people around them are loving,forgiving and understanding.
Nashville patient

Nashville, TN

#141 Jan 25, 2013
nut wrote:
Ask him how he would begged her to be pissed on. Thats right your beloved OB/GYN was into golden showers.
my husband and the father of my baby is into golden showers. what's your point?
Nashville patient

Nashville, TN

#142 Jan 25, 2013
nashville patient wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that he and your "woman" were sexually intimate and that she was using him for prescription medication?
what is an "epo"?
nashville patient

Nashville, TN

#143 Jan 25, 2013
time to move on wrote:
When you say "intoxicated" I just want to clarify what you mean exactly. Do you mean that during the delivery , when he was with a patient in he delivery room, his blood alcohol was .08 or above?
time to move on

Owensboro, KY

#144 Jan 26, 2013
He obviously must of had more than one girl or others after me. I am not aware of anyone using him for prescription medications. I am glad he is doing better, and no I was not in a bar with him. I had driven him home before he was called to deliver and cannot imagine he was completely sober after a 2 hour "sleep it off". Let's just suffice it to say, yes intoxicated to the point I was scared for all involved. I again want to make this VERY CLEAR, I have no ill will for him, most of these posts (some that I have been blamed for before I even knew this site existed) are hateful and quite frankly BS. There is truth to some of though. If you are comfortable with his care, I would not let anything you read here change that.(PS I am an atheist as well)
time to move on

Owensboro, KY

#145 Jan 26, 2013
Nashville patient wrote:
<quoted text>
my husband and the father of my baby is into golden showers. what's your point?
LOL. That is exactly the type of posts I am referring to. Not relevant to the real issues. Well played!
nashville patient

Nashville, TN

#146 Jan 26, 2013
He obviously must of had more than one girl or others after me. I am not aware of anyone using him for prescription medications. I am glad he is doing better, and no I was not in a bar with him. I had driven him home before he was called to deliver and cannot imagine he was completely sober after a 2 hour "sleep it off". Let's just suffice it to say, yes intoxicated to the point I was scared for all involved. I again want to make this VERY CLEAR, I have no ill will for him, most of these posts (some that I have been blamed for before I even knew this site existed) are hateful and quite frankly BS. There is truth to some of though. If you are comfortable with his care, I would not let anything you read here
I am deeply troubled to hear that he was drunk. In my experience, if someone who has invested that much time,money and sacrifice into becoming a doctor, I wouldn't think they'd risk their license being drunk at work unless they had a substance abuse problem.
Based on his mugshot photo, it seems like maybe he's gained a little bit of weight which is common when people quit drugs or alcohol. I must reiterate that I have no idea if he's sober , but it kind of looks that way to me at least.
Did you know his wife? Did she know about you at the time? I can't help but wonder what she's like.
knowing what I know now ,I might have a lengthy discussion with him before having him perform any surgical procedures on me, HaHa, but for now I'm certain he is intelligent and capable.
time to move on

Owensboro, KY

#147 Jan 27, 2013
You are asking some very personal questions. May I ask why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Le Jimbo 153,984
Hoptown/County 11 min Clark really lol 11
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 25 min Stop The War On Coal 5,455
Male and Female thots..Douglas Autotech 37 min Anonymous1 3
this town needs a??? 37 min ice 24
CCHS out of Control 56 min Harland 16
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr put that spoon 81,642
Pendleton drunk again? 3 hr CC Colonel 6
•••
•••
•••

Hopkinsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••