Why is Dr Krsitin Dobay leaving town?
Not Heather again

Cadiz, KY

#66 Sep 1, 2011
You go girl! Nice photo!!!!!
Painful

White House, TN

#67 Sep 1, 2011
I just heard about Dr. Dobay today and I have read all of these comments! I have also looked up his record at the court house. My daughter is a patient of Dr. Dobay's and I am a patient of Dr. Harts. I understand Dr. Dobay has some problems but the way he is being slandered on here is just plain mean! He has done alot for this city cleaning up some houses that made our town look awful, building nice apt's and restoring some buildings downtown. Yes he has made mistakes and yes he needs help but don't we all at some time in our life. He delivered my granddaughter and my daughter is very upset he is gone. I do not think it is ok to be drinking on call or to have affairs but I will not condem him! Let he who is without sin cast the first stone! Pray for this man and his family! As for Dr. Hart, yes he has lost some patients just as all Dr.'s have. I find him to be a wonderful man! To say his home was built by the deaths of people is just plain wrong!! I was also at the funeral of the mother and child that died, the father is a good friend of mine and I also know that Dr. Hart was truely broken by this! Do you think he would do this on purpose??? Never would he!!! He is a good man that tries his best for his patients! Since this started over Dr. Dobay did everyone decide to have a field day and just pound on Dr. Hart too!!! Shame on you all!! Instead on trying to break these men down how about praying for them!
dobey doubie

Cadiz, KY

#68 Sep 1, 2011
Dobay made his own bed now let him lie in it. If he was banging you wife or girlfriend I bet you would be mad also. His actions run him out of town and the stuff on this site started after he was gone. If you were going to him I bet you would like to know what kind of person was looking at your Puss? I know several people in town he has left without paying them for work on those nice apts while he is running at the Cat in his nice BMW. If your girl wants to keep seeing this turd she can drive on over to Music city to get the Puss checked out.
Painful

White House, TN

#69 Sep 1, 2011
He is now laying in that bed as you put it! Yes if I was his wife I would most certainly be upset and If you remember I stated that I did not think it was ok at all!! As for him owing people money I cannot comment on that because my husband did some work for him and was paid! I really hope all have been paid! As for me or my daughter seeing him as a patient I really don't think that is an issue since he is no longer here! However we will be seeing Dr. Hart! And really can't you use better language like privates instead of your term...? I am not looking for a fight as I have no dog in this race! I am only saying we have all sined and Dr. Dobay and his family need our prayers!
What

Cadiz, KY

#70 Sep 1, 2011
I think the guy need a good ass whopin!
Serious

Dunmor, KY

#71 Sep 2, 2011
Dr. Dobay is a fantastic physician, I do know him personally and he is a friend and businees associate of mine.... a lot of what is going around are rumors...people in this town add to a story what they want because they have no life of their own....I mean really, if you have time to gossip about someone you must NOT have anything better to do.
Let me try to clear the air for Dr. Dobay, He has quit drinking, no he was not ON CALL when he got the DUI, he was not at Cat West (unless the strippers have moved to Wal-Mart) he still owns all his properties, he is not letting them go back to the bank, as a matter of fact he is making NEW apartments,yes he has made some mistakes but I would LOVE to see someone that has not...PLEASE show me the PERFECT person, one without fault.
Also, people need to understand alcoholism is medically defined as a treatable disease. Misuse, problem use, abuse, and heavy use refers to improper use of alcohol which may cause physical, social, or moral harm to the drinker. Now, with all of this in mind can anyone see what has happened.
Bullkrap

Cadiz, KY

#72 Sep 2, 2011
He was given the choice to quit or be fired.
Why did he take out an EPO on a certain young lady in town?
Why has worked stopped at the fuqua Hinton Building?
Why does he not pay the people that were taking care of his property's?
The State Tropper said he followed him from the Cat West, on the report, public record?
He was on call and headed to the hospital to deliver a baby?
Why was he having an affair with my woman? I guess it was my fault that I could not get her any pills?
Serious

Dunmor, KY

#73 Sep 2, 2011
So maybe he was given the choice to quit or be fired. Maybe the "boss" doc at OBGYN has never done anything wrong. Work has not stopped at the funeral home, maybe you should go by and check it out for yourself. Maybe if you are a person who has not gotten paid for work you should give someone a call, he does have a property manager. Maybe the state trooper saw him pull out from the road beside Cat West (which leads to walmart). He was NOT on call, Dr. Hart took over at 7PM Sunday night...he was arrested at what 1 or 2 AM. Maybe if you kept YOUR woman at home or kept her satisfied ..(same goes for his wife)..there would have been no affiar. Maybe if the crazy gal would have left him alone after the breakup there would have been no EPO. JUST MAYBE !!
WOW

Dunmor, KY

#74 Sep 2, 2011
Everybody is so mean !!! Yes, if he was on call then he should lose his job. Should be a lesson learned. I thought Hart took over Saturday night, did "Serious" have a typo? Maybe he was on call. I guess lucky there were no calls. How does anyone know he was going to deliver a baby? I suppose its something he will have to work out for himself..........
Pieholes for eating

Cadiz, KY

#75 Sep 2, 2011
Who knows what really happened except for Dobay?!?! It's always funny to watch blabbermouths shoot off their pieholes! I see a man surrounded by idiots because of his drinking pattern like heather garnett, steve kele, the bookstore drunk vera, and other hogshead companions. He should be lucky hes only gonna lose his drivers license and job. Will that be enough to keep him from drinking again and hanging out with whores and fools, only time will tell!??! He is the wrong kind of doctor for Garnett, Kele, and vera anyway. Them lil' people need a psychiatrist!
Serious

Hopkinsville, KY

#76 Sep 2, 2011
Yep, it's funny to watch I suppose. I just wish people would state facts instead of what they think they know. That or keep their mouths shut altogether. The only reason there is a thread about him is because he is a doctor and held in such high regard. If it were anyone else (I am sure there are plenty of "regular" people) that have cheated and gotten a DUI, only the people closest to them would be talking. It wouldn't be a thread for sure. Yes, some of the people he is or was associated with didn't help his cause at all. Enablers is what they are called. Maybe he has learned from that. All I can say is I hope he gets better and keeps rocking out at being an
excellent doctor ! Hold your head up Dr. Dobay !! You got this.
Somerset

Hopkinsville, KY

#77 Sep 2, 2011
Only physicians truly know if physicians are "good" or not. Dr. Dobay made a mistake , but if you want to talk about mistakes, comparing Dobay to Hart...no comparison. Hart wins that contest hands down and HE made Dobay leave? Hart should have been run out of town years ago instead of him "firing" Dobay. I guess that makes Hart feel powerful and better about himself and the hundreds of mistakes he has made.Hart was jealous of him from the beginning because he knew other physicians knew Dobay was by far the better doctor.
Question

Cadiz, KY

#78 Sep 3, 2011
Do we know if dobay do gooder has ever killed a baby or a mother, what was his background before he came here? As I see it this post is not about Hart but Dobay and his wild penis. I would not want him to treat anyone in my family and Hoptown is a better place now this turd is gone!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79 Sep 4, 2011

Location hidden

#80 Sep 4, 2011
Question wrote:
Do we know if dobay do gooder has ever killed a baby or a mother, what was his background before he came here? As I see it this post is not about Hart but Dobay and his wild penis. I would not want him to treat anyone in my family and Hoptown is a better place now this turd is gone!
Military Dr. You the taxpayer paid for his education.

Location hidden

#81 Sep 4, 2011
truth wrote:
hoptown sux everyone and everything always leave...not surprised by this one!
Hello you blind fool. It doesnt suck. The grass isnt greener on the other side.

Location hidden

#82 Sep 4, 2011
just me wrote:
I have been seeing Dr. Dobay for a couple of years not. He is a wonderful and thorough doctor. He is only human and made a mistake in life, who hasn't. Ya'll want to kick someone out of that office looke at Dr. Hart's records. See how many babies and mother's have died in his care. I went to a funeral of one of Dr. Hart's patients with the mother and the baby in baby being buried in the same casket. Dr. Dobay is wonderful. Tell me anyone had to watch something like that of a family that was ever under his care.
That would be Tara's Husband.

Location hidden

#83 Sep 4, 2011
Serious wrote:
So maybe he was given the choice to quit or be fired. Maybe the "boss" doc at OBGYN has never done anything wrong. Work has not stopped at the funeral home, maybe you should go by and check it out for yourself. Maybe if you are a person who has not gotten paid for work you should give someone a call, he does have a property manager. Maybe the state trooper saw him pull out from the road beside Cat West (which leads to walmart). He was NOT on call, Dr. Hart took over at 7PM Sunday night...he was arrested at what 1 or 2 AM. Maybe if you kept YOUR woman at home or kept her satisfied ..(same goes for his wife)..there would have been no affiar. Maybe if the crazy gal would have left him alone after the breakup there would have been no EPO. JUST MAYBE !!
Lmao. Sure he wasnt on call. BS. I looked up the on call list. I read the Ksp report. I call bigger ?ullshit. Why would you be at the oak grove walmart at 3am
in the morning. His Hoptown house on lovers lane is five minutes away from the Hopkinsville walmart.

Location hidden

#84 Sep 4, 2011
Somerset wrote:
Only physicians truly know if physicians are "good" or not. Dr. Dobay made a mistake , but if you want to talk about mistakes, comparing Dobay to Hart...no comparison. Hart wins that contest hands down and HE made Dobay leave? Hart should have been run out of town years ago instead of him "firing" Dobay. I guess that makes Hart feel powerful and better about himself and the hundreds of mistakes he has made.Hart was jealous of him from the beginning because he knew other physicians knew Dobay was by far the better doctor.
Only physicians truly know if physicians are "good" or not. Oh that is really funny. I am not a Dr but I have been in the room with some really bad ones. I have also been in the room with some really amazing MD's. The ones that that take charge and crack a chest.
Serious

Hopkinsville, KY

#85 Sep 4, 2011
Hubris Janus Durden wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. Sure he wasnt on call. BS. I looked up the on call list. I read the Ksp report. I call bigger ?ullshit. Why would you be at the oak grove walmart at 3am
in the morning. His Hoptown house on lovers lane is five minutes away from the Hopkinsville walmart.
You have posted an awful lot on this forum....do you have somekind of personal vendetta against him? It looks to me like this is the only forum you have EVER posted on. I mean you are replying to almost every post on here. You must be somekind of VIP to look up the on call report for Jennie Stuart. Damn you are special. If you don't like the man just say so like half the assholes on
here have and go on with yourself. The really funny thing is, most on here are so hellbent on talking about him, and he probably don't give 4 shits about y'all.(unless you are a patient of his or friend) He will still be an excellent physician
and will go on like TOPIX never happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
woodshed 11 min Two Cents 9
Shopping complex 48 min Cmon 3
Dykes and their butch haircuts 54 min hahaha 9
steve tucker post taken down 54 min Common knowledge 6
Justin Parkers Homosexual gangbang parties 1 hr player unknown 3
Old men that swap political parties 1 hr LOL 10
Walmart on Canton 2 hr The Preacher 25
Commonwealth attorneys race 2 hr The Preacher 63
Possum Eaters In Pembroke 3 hr Obie 14
270 Entertainment 3 hr Yuck 6