Why is Dr Krsitin Dobay leaving town?

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Clpptt

Cadiz, KY

#1 Aug 20, 2011
My wife went to see him and now he is no longer working at the OB/GYN office and nobody will tell us anything about why he is gone. anyone know anything?
truth

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2011
hoptown sux everyone and everything always leave...not surprised by this one!
trouble

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Aug 20, 2011
He got into some trouble with drinking and dui and some girl making a scene at the hospital. Was pretty much made to resign.
mr bill

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2011
trouble wrote:
He got into some trouble with drinking and dui and some girl making a scene at the hospital. Was pretty much made to resign.
all of this happened while he was on call. That's the reason he resigned
JustSaying

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2011
Obama care!
dr quinn

Madisonville, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2011
Where was he arrested? In Hoptown, Oak Groe or Clarksville??? Not very smart to be on call and drunk at the same time. I have seen him at Hogheads and he knows how to have a good time.
Amazing Grace

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2011
Just want to say, he is a great doctor. We all mess up and do stupid things. He will be missed. :(
just me

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Aug 22, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Dobay for a couple of years not. He is a wonderful and thorough doctor. He is only human and made a mistake in life, who hasn't. Ya'll want to kick someone out of that office looke at Dr. Hart's records. See how many babies and mother's have died in his care. I went to a funeral of one of Dr. Hart's patients with the mother and the baby in baby being buried in the same casket. Dr. Dobay is wonderful. Tell me anyone had to watch something like that of a family that was ever under his care.
greerer

Princeton, KY

#10 Aug 22, 2011
Billy Goat wrote:
Screwing goats at the Cat West drunk is illegal in Kentucky as is driving drunk to go to work even if your are a doctor. How many doctors in this town are screwing around and when they get caught they just buy their trophy wife a new car or a boob job. I hate fuckin doctors!
Now be nice!
just me

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Aug 23, 2011
greerer were u born this mental or did u learn it on the way. The only way u would know of someone having sex with goats at the catwest is if you were there. It's people like you that spread gossip. U were probly the one having sex with the goat and ur trying to get the attention away from yourself so u put the blame on someone else. Grow up. Oh yeah and go but your wife a boob job. You owe her that for having sex with that goat.
just me

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Aug 23, 2011
Sorry Greerer my quote about the goat was meant for Billy Goat not u. U were right with ur b nice comment. Oh and Billy Goat, what a convenient name for someone who goes around having sex with goats. Hope your wife likes her boob job
Michelle

Clarksville, TN

#13 Aug 23, 2011
Dr Dobay has been a family friend for a very long time. There are alot of allegations going around about him getting a DUI or being made to resign from JSMC. None of which are completely true. Granted, there are truths in things that people say but a lot of it has been embellished. He is still working in Nashville, which is where he is also living. I cannot say anything negative about the man because he saved my son's life when he was born. And even if I have to drive to Nashville to see him that is what I am going to do because there is no one else in Hopkinsville that I would trust as much as I do him.
Amazing Grace

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Aug 23, 2011
Michelle, I totally agree with you!!!! He delivered both my babies of which one was born at 1:20 am on a Saturday!! Only him and God know the whole truth and thats how it should be. He was always very thorough every time I have seen him in the past 5 years!! Hopkinsville is a small town and stuff spreads like wildfire. It is not our place to judge, we are human, we all mess up!!
Wrong

Princeton, KY

#15 Aug 23, 2011
He was arrested for DUI and Having a open can of alcohol in his car. It is public record if you want to go and find it on the court record. He is packing up and leaving town and not paying his bills from all I hear. He might be a good Dr but a slimeball as a person?
Wrong

Princeton, KY

#16 Aug 23, 2011
While on call to deliver baby's?
Bonkers

Princeton, KY

#18 Aug 24, 2011
Is he the one that had some trouble with Heather Garnett?
Goat Man

Nebo, KY

#19 Aug 24, 2011
greerer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now be nice!
Now this is not a nice thing to do to a goat! Unless he is an old farm boy!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 24, 2011
Clpptt wrote:
My wife went to see him and now he is no longer working at the OB/GYN office and nobody will tell us anything about why he is gone. anyone know anything?
His new home.

http://centennialmedicalcenter.com/about/news...

Location hidden

#21 Aug 24, 2011
Bonkers wrote:
Is he the one that had some trouble with Heather Garnett?
You tend to have trouble with your well kept mistress when she calls your wife about you drinking problem.

Location hidden

#22 Aug 24, 2011
trouble wrote:
It wasnt at the hospital it was at his office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brett horn 32 min BadBitch101 3
41 liquor store 35 min Twenties 1
Naked truth 1 hr Karen 7
John Mann working with the police aka snitch 2 hr Nun ya 4
Kroger fuel center 3 hr Pissed off 1
He got it pulled again 5 hr John the tailor 5
Black people acting like savages 5 hr Historian 28
Drunks at Mary Poppins 8 hr Hahahaha 14
Heritage bank 12 hr Pecker head 4

Hopkinsville Jobs