new years revolutions
sugar baby

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Well it's that time of year again to think about your new years revolutions. Anyone have any yet? Mine is to get my diabetes under control. My numbers are in the 300's. It sucks. I take over twenty pills and shots a day. But I have a new doc that thinks he can help me. Sure hope so. So does anyone else want to share?:-)
gooby

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 5, 2012
sugar baby wrote:
Well it's that time of year again to think about your new years revolutions. Anyone have any yet? Mine is to get my diabetes under control. My numbers are in the 300's. It sucks. I take over twenty pills and shots a day. But I have a new doc that thinks he can help me. Sure hope s Praise o. So does anyone else want to share?:-)
Our revolution is to SUCCEED from the united states that sum beech in charge hates america! Revolution my brothers and sisters! No homuhsexulz aloud! Praise Jesus!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 5, 2012
gooby wrote:
<quoted text>Our revolution is to SUCCEED from the united states that sum beech in charge hates america! Revolution my brothers and sisters! No homuhsexulz aloud! Praise Jesus!
this is exactly why Christians have a hard time. Ignorant a** comments like that. Problem is most people will assume you are actually a follower of god. And now atheist will gladly enlighten you on why they refuse to convert to Christianity. To many posers and not enough real Christians who understand the word of god enough to know that it is not in our place to judge. You can't judge somebody because they sin differently than you. your mockery will get you no where. Your not funny nor cute. Your very disrespectful and misguiding.
tubby harris

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
My new years reso is to get rid of some these damn roaches!!!!I fount me a nice home stereo that was packed with them coonbreeders and they infested me crib!!Im sick of nasty people!!!
gooby

Tucker, GA

#5 Dec 5, 2012
The Real Antimouse wrote:
<quoted text>
this is exactly why Christians have a hard time. Ignorant a** comments like that. Problem is most people will assume you are actually a follower of god. And now atheist will gladly enlighten you on why they refuse to convert to Christianity. To many posers and not enough real Christians who understand the word of god enough to know that it is not in our place to judge. You can't judge somebody because they sin differently than you. your mockery will get you no where. Your not funny nor cute. Your very disrespectful and misguiding.
Have seen and heard people say stuff just like it.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 5, 2012
gooby wrote:
<quoted text>Have seen and heard people say stuff just like it.
then they are ignorant. Like I said its people like that, that make Christianity look bad.
Jaysus

Newburgh, IN

#7 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
then they are ignorant. Like I said its people like that, that make Christianity look bad.
You gotta wonder, how many people does it take 'making Christianity look bad' before you start to wonder - gee, maybe it's not the people...but the religion.

Why are we one of the few countries with a majority still clinging to this nonsense? You know what separates people from religion? Education. The better educated countries universally have a lower percentage of religious folks. Coincidence?

Location hidden

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Jaysus wrote:
<quoted text>You gotta wonder, how many people does it take 'making Christianity look bad' before you start to wonder - gee, maybe it's not the people...but the religion.

Why are we one of the few countries with a majority still clinging to this nonsense? You know what separates people from religion? Education. The better educated countries universally have a lower percentage of religious folks. Coincidence?
no it's not coincidence at all. When you not only take religion out of the education system but go as far as forbidding it, what do you expect?
gooby

Tucker, GA

#9 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
no it's not coincidence at all. When you not only take religion out of the education system but go as far as forbidding it, what do you expect?
I think maybe you read that wrong.
sugar baby

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Jaysus wrote:
<quoted text>You gotta wonder, how many people does it take 'making Christianity look bad' before you start to wonder - gee, maybe it's not the people...but the religion.

well book smarts are not always better. Guess we will have to see who is right. Sadly if we are right it will be to late for those who are wrong. You know what gets me no one wants to take a chance that Christians are right but those same ppl will play the lotto taking a chance to win. If what we believers say about a wonderful after life with a great king and streets of gold no more sickness etc. why wouldn't you take that chance instead of thinking oh well I'll just live any ol way I want then die and become worm food. Makes no since to me. what do you have to lose? Nothing that's what. If we are right you will have a great power to help you through your ruff times and a supporter to help you through everything you do in life.
Jaysus

Newburgh, IN

#11 Dec 5, 2012
sugar baby wrote:
<quoted text>
well book smarts are not always better. Guess we will have to see who is right. Sadly if we are right it will be to late for those who are wrong. You know what gets me no one wants to take a chance that Christians are right but those same ppl will play the lotto taking a chance to win. If what we believers say about a wonderful after life with a great king and streets of gold no more sickness etc. why wouldn't you take that chance instead of thinking oh well I'll just live any ol way I want then die and become worm food. Makes no since to me. what do you have to lose? Nothing that's what. If we are right you will have a great power to help you through your ruff times and a supporter to help you through everything you do in life.
So you think it's okay to turn to Christianity just to save yourself, without real conviction? That goes against just about every tenant of your religion.

Besides, there is an equal chance Thor and his mighty hammer Mjolnor will strike me down for b1tching about thunder storms one day and I'm still not praising Asgard.
Hmmmm

Oak Grove, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2012
I thought its a resolution not a revolution....just saying
sugar baby

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
I thought its a resolution not a revolution....just saying
your right... Sorry. I didn't even realize that until you pointed it out. Lol. Sometimes I have to laugh at myself cuz I do make mistakes. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis"s truck 13 min Getready 3
Jalen Sebree 45 min Shorty man 1
Tim Heyworth disrespect of Soldiers 48 min Bobby Knight 15
Christian Creamaton and Funeral Service 55 min robbery 25
Todd Hamilton is mad 1 hr Coach King 21
Not My Tax Increase 1 hr Lol 107
Boycott Taco Bell 1 hr Nipit 5
Local motels rip off visitors 1 hr Rep 38
Christian County Schools Wed bib 33
Novadell Wed mcs 47