Hopkinsville International Festival (...

Hopkinsville International Festival (Black & Mexican festival)

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

Chico

Cadiz, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2013
I see the Chamber is back up to its old schemes in catering another African & Mexican festival in disguise as the "International Festival".
Make no mistake, this is ALL about catering to the local black African Theology group and the local Mexicans.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Well I guess that is a surprise to all the other nations represented, including the various European, Asian, and South American ones. The Chamber is even more Republican than you are, but obviously not as racist as you though. They are honestly in love with everyone's money no matter what color they are.
If you don't like it, stay up at you Klan compound in Dawson Springs or Crofton or wherever.
I'm no fan of the Chamber but at least they are ponying up the money themselves and not putting it off on the taxpayers, so why is what they do any concern of your either way asshat?
Exfed

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Them there Blacks typically play basketball and them there Mexicans typically play soccor. It will be interesting to watch them play Rubgy. Aye mate!
xyz

Oak Grove, KY

#4 Mar 15, 2013
At least the Mexicans work.
Whitey

Williamsburg, KY

#5 Mar 15, 2013
I'm holding a national anglo saxon festival Saturday at old timers. Come and bring literature and pottery and we will discuss our feelings over decaf coffee and bagels.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Of course the last two attempts to make "White folks" events in Hoptown pretty much failed. That motorcycle gathering and the "high"land games people were both run out of town by the local cops. Kind of ironic that the whitest events end up creating the biggest trouble for law enforcement here while the racists act like the dark skinned folks are the trouble makers?
Whitey

Williamsburg, KY

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Mouse always finds a way a way to inject liberal propaganda into all subjects ever.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#8 Mar 16, 2013
Well the second post was more of a joke, but my first was belittling the racist fool who started this thread. What a horrid miserable life you live if you think either jokes or calling out racism is propaganda.
Whitey

Williamsburg, KY

#9 Mar 16, 2013
1. I like the way react to someone pushing your buttons
2. You seem like you would or have tried to justify statements like " white man holding me down" or " I racism can't be against honky cause honky is too new to it" or " you want a reason? I'll give you six million reasons." I'm not racist just bored.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#10 Mar 17, 2013
What did that even mean? What a jumble of sentence fragments. I cannot find a coherent thought in any of it.
Here, let me help you out. If I were going to criticize myself, I'd go after things I actually said, particularly in this very post. I would certainly ask why I seem so negative against other events and certainly have no love for the Chamber, but bother to defend this one.
Maybe I should teach you guys a remedial forum trolling class to help you catch up?
Whitey

Williamsburg, KY

#11 Mar 17, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
What did that even mean? What a jumble of sentence fragments. I cannot find a coherent thought in any of it.
Here, let me help you out. If I were going to criticize myself, I'd go after things I actually said, particularly in this very post. I would certainly ask why I seem so negative against other events and certainly have no love for the Chamber, but bother to defend this one.
Maybe I should teach you guys a remedial forum trolling class to help you catch up?
Instruct mr mouse....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clerks Office 3 min Rand Paul 1
270 entertainment 47 min rats 4
Latest "booming" window shaking booms? 1 hr Light Sleeper 34
Todd Humphries 8 hr Justsayin 2
Shamed 9 hr Kletus 8
Guess who has herpies? 9 hr Ken 30
Who's the informants 9 hr Ken 19
another school threat/CCHS 14 hr 😳 18
Indoor Garage Sale Question 14 hr noudidnt 22

Hopkinsville Jobs