First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sorry but honest

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2012
Warning.....workers doing everyone one.... Be careful if your married to anyone that works there!!!!!! Leave them and move on!!! Don't think your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife are being faithful!!!!!
So true

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2012
Caught my wife in her car with a dude she worked with on her lunch break and they wasn't talking. Like that song if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have you. Thanks Missy u did me a favor!!!
who

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2012
missy who. I dont know of anyone there having any kind of affairs
bean man

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2012
Joe foster
who

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2012
I know several people that work there, but they all seem to be happily married. I think someone is just trying to start trouble.

And, Missy that dates Joe doesnt work there. Was Joe with your wife and missy caught them together?
Sorry but honest

United States

#6 Jan 19, 2012
(Who) Come on do you really think you know everything that go's on behind closed doors? There are 3 shifts!!! I'm not giving any names!!! Not my problem!! Just giving out warning.
So true

United States

#7 Jan 19, 2012
who wrote:
I know several people that work there, but they all seem to be happily married. I think someone is just trying to start trouble.
And, Missy that dates Joe doesnt work there. Was Joe with your wife and missy caught them together?
wrong Missy !!! It's been awhile
Amy

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2012
Go and talk or call the HR person check out the divorce rate. Within the the past 6 or 7 years. I work there I know.
Amy

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2012
[QUOTE)
E who="bean man"]Joe foster[/QUOTE]

Is he a older guy like in his 50's? Lives in great oaks, If so no I don't think so.
Keith

Herndon, VA

#10 Jan 27, 2012
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he a older guy like in his 50's? Lives in great oaks, If so no I don't think so.

I know Joe he's not cheating
kuku

Herndon, VA

#11 Jan 27, 2012
Keith wrote:
<quoted text>.

I know Joe he's not cheating
Damn quick to jump to conclusions ??? Nobody said he was cheating guilty conscience aye??
Nathan

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2012
kuku wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn quick to jump to conclusions ??? Nobody said he was cheating guilty conscience aye??
guess u can't read
curious11

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Feb 8, 2012
I happen to now alot of ppl that work out there, and while yes some of them are divorced not all of them are cheaters, its not just Continental Mills, its hopkinsville in general tho, the divorce rate is terrible...
curious11

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Feb 8, 2012
know**
miss happy cal

United States

#15 Feb 13, 2012
Alot of factories are this way! So is Jsmc
Need Work

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Feb 21, 2012
Are they hiring? I don't want any extra activities just a job.
bitchfrumhell

Madisonville, KY

#17 Feb 21, 2012
I too would have to say that it's not just Continental Mills in particular, there are a lot of other factories where this kind of stuff does go on. I worked in a couple local factories then got tired of all the BS and drama, went back to school and finished my degree so I could work in my chosen field and I've never been happier. It's a relief to be away from that mess. The last factory I worked at was insane when it came to rumors, lies, drama and BS - you could be outside taking a smoke break and talking to someone of the opposite sex and before you got back to your work station the grapevine had you leaving your husband, him leaving his wife and the two of you running off together to get married and you were pregnant with his baby. Ridiculous stuff like that just because two people were seen talking in the smoking area. Most of these factories don't hire the most educated or classiest people out there, so some drama and gossip and downright lies kind of come with that workplace environment. Best thing to do, I found, was just to do your job and ignore the rumors instead of jumping on the bandwagon and helping spread them. What happens to a fire when you take away the oxygen it needs to burn? It goes out. Same thing with gossip and rumors, if no one keeps adding to the story and helps keep it circulating then it will eventually die. If you want to work there, don't let other people's stories put you off. Not everyone acts like that but it inevitably is the few who do act inappropriately that make it rough for everyone.
Meat gazer

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#18 Feb 21, 2012
I heard J. Smithson has a big shlong
Just wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Feb 24, 2012
Any names of 3rd shift cheaters?
me

United States

#20 Feb 24, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Any names of 3rd shift cheaters?
are you wanting to know if your spouse is cheating?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the richest person in Hopkinsville? 7 min Howell 29
McDonalds and electric companies 46 min voltage 6
Trad 54 min sally 18
Knock um hill bar b q 2 hr damn 7
Rotery thread gone again 2 hr Book keeper 4
ymca 2 hr Drew 7
Christian County schools central office 5 hr CCHS Staff 8
New Noveldale steakhouse 8 hr Be nice and kind 20
You might be in hoptown if? 8 hr not hungry 41

Hopkinsville Jobs