Hopkinsville High Baseball
Dream Come True

Tucker, GA

#85 Apr 29, 2013
Well CCHS fans, your dreams are coming true. Coach Perry will be leaving HHS. Looks like the season will end as it began. More loses in the future. I will be surprised if HHS makes it out of District play this year.
Sureyouare

Antioch, TN

#86 Apr 29, 2013
Won without perry tonight didn't they?
Coach less

Hopkinsville, KY

#87 Apr 29, 2013
Sureyouare wrote:
Won without perry tonight didn't they?
You are right, they won by one run with the other team committing around 7 errors. Give it a few games and they will revert right back to their old crap. These guys are soo full of crap they have not even told the players Coach Perry will not be back because he could not coach with the old farts.
Booster

Hopkinsville, KY

#88 Apr 29, 2013
Let me guess....CADIZ!!
Cadiz

Tucker, GA

#89 Apr 30, 2013
Booster wrote:
Let me guess....CADIZ!!
Straight from the great state of Alabama!
Ft. Campbell

United States

#90 May 8, 2013
Will the Tigers beat Fr. Campbell tonight? Score?
HHS or UHA

Chicago, IL

#91 May 20, 2013
Who is going to win today?
Walter

Hopkinsville, KY

#92 May 23, 2013
HHS over UHA but CCHS kicked some butt.

Time to get refocused and ready for Monday. If you want to win Coach G.- bring Coach Perry back and let him call the shots. If not, Monday you will be done.
In the know

Middlesboro, KY

#93 May 23, 2013
Coach G has one "board buddy"...board had to rewrite bylaws because of his spending habits. Time for him to go...
Gillespie No Shows

Chicago, IL

#94 May 25, 2013
What kind of head coach NO SHOWS on the next to last practice before the Region tournament? Coach g would be that kind of coach. Wow! No shows!
I wonder if he is kin to "No Show Jones?"
New Asst Coaches

Chicago, IL

#95 May 25, 2013
Looks like we have two new asst coaches. Coach Anderson and Coach Denny.
Coach Denny is rising to the top of the butt kissing chain. Looks like he is taking over Coach Pat's position. Securing some playing time for someone I guess. Tells coach everything he hears too! Be careful folks. He really likes to pack coaches meals after every home game and personally delivers it to him.
Swim Party

Hopkinsville, KY

#96 May 25, 2013
I hear Coach Hucks is bringing free water and beef jerky for everyone at the party! Maybe we can get Coach Denny to cook us some over cooked pork loin, chicken or ribeyes.
Swim

Chicago, IL

#97 May 26, 2013
Are we eating at the pool party today? Is it BYOB?
Austin Peay

Hopkinsville, KY

#98 May 27, 2013
New Asst Coaches wrote:
Looks like we have two new asst coaches. Coach Anderson and Coach Denny.
Coach Denny is rising to the top of the butt kissing chain. Looks like he is taking over Coach Pat's position. Securing some playing time for someone I guess. Tells coach everything he hears too! Be careful folks. He really likes to pack coaches meals after every home game and personally delivers it to him.
Your new assistant coach has never played college ball anywhere! He could not even make our walk on team! Not sure if he has ever coached before either. Just another check on the list.
Dugout 2013

Chicago, IL

#100 May 30, 2013
I hear coach g is not happy with the way the Hoppers are leaving things each day when they are done. He was complaining yesterday about the Hoppers leaving stuff out, leaving trash around and not cleaning up. Season has not even started yet. God forbid something gets broke or comes up missing. Especially any balls come up missing. He will blow a gasket.
Who Cares

Hickory, NC

#101 May 30, 2013
Shows how much you know theyve been practicing at county, quit trying to get stuff rowled up
Player

United States

#102 May 30, 2013
Austin Peay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your new assistant coach has never played college ball anywhere! He could not even make our walk on team! Not sure if he has ever coached before either. Just another check on the list.
. I know who you are hahaha what would they not let you kiss ass
Player

United States

#103 May 30, 2013
Coach denny?? his son doesn't even start varsity so who would he be holding playing time down for??
Player

United States

#104 May 30, 2013
Austin Peay wrote:
<quoted text>
. Okay Cindy I guess you forgot I was sitting right beside you when you were questioning him like a criminal at ft. Campbell haha gotcha you know exactly who this is Cindy
Wishuknew

Antioch, TN

#105 May 30, 2013
Y'all are beyond pathetic "coach Denny" ??? His son didnt even play varsity You are mad cause you couldn't get to him first to suck ass I note your kid hasn't touched the field ..wait neither have y'all. You know like to work????? Why can't you be encouraging for once and Make an effort for these kids. And as for feeding them? What's it to you??? You don't buy it cook it wrap it or clean up after do you ??? Grow the hell up...all you do is sit and wait and complain for someone else to do the work. The difference is he does it his kid not for recognition

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kentucky rape statute 16 min Check your facts 6
please help 32 min meganon 3
Walmart on Canton 2 hr Dishingforakissing 3
HPD officer In jail 5 hr Clara Fication 21
MLK new principal 5 hr Kevin 3
Democrats to challenge Carter 6 hr wut 16
Judge Adams to retire 6 hr Cat man 14
Jason McCraw for Mayor 7 hr exex 25
pat stoneham 12 hr Steph 9
Pam Nunn Mon Dylan 5