Diehard

United States

#64 Mar 28, 2013
The boys Lost 8-7 but played a great game. Jv won 11-0. They will be fine! And langhi wasn't a loss period
Umps

Hopkinsville, KY

#65 Mar 28, 2013
The team yall lost 8-7 to County beat 11-0 at their place. Just saying.
Pedro

United States

#66 Mar 28, 2013
Umps wrote:
The team yall lost 8-7 to County beat 11-0 at their place. Just saying.
You're right. Nothing I can say about that. 4th game we have a lot of improving to do. How did y'all's game last night turn out? Same scenario, 10 run loss to a half way descent team
Diehard

United States

#67 Mar 28, 2013
Who cares? Hoptown will be fine. If we had lost as much as y'all have in the few years I guess we would be upset too but losses are new to us and we will bounce back the only bouncing y'all have will be checks. Didn't y'all have some Money missing issues ??
Umps

Bowling Green, KY

#68 Mar 28, 2013
Always a money thing with hometown baseball. But do you really wanna look at common opponent scores. New things at CCHS with baseball. Loses will be few and far between soon.
Too busy

Spring Hill, TN

#69 Mar 28, 2013
Diehard wrote:
Who cares? Hoptown will be fine. If we had lost as much as y'all have in the few years I guess we would be upset too but losses are new to us and we will bounce back the only bouncing y'all have will be checks. Didn't y'all have some Money missing issues ??
How many years in a row did County dominate baseball in this area. Winning for a few years doesn't prove anything! I want to see all 3 teams improve.
Diehard

United States

#70 Mar 28, 2013
I was merely commenting because they are delighting in hoptown losing ...and I will say whatever I like(: jv hasn't lost a game. We aren't worried a bit :)
hoptown alum

United States

#71 Mar 29, 2013
County did beat trigg twice but trigg had 3 players come right of basketball and from what most of hoptown people say their best player is on bench from.shoulder surgery and that team.is 9-4 now. Scary team.all that is true
cryalittlelouder

Corbin, KY

#72 Apr 1, 2013
How did the JV game go today? Who were the standouts for each team?
Win or Lose

United States

#74 Apr 2, 2013
Lost again today. 1-6 on the season.
Bet anyone

Hopkinsville, KY

#75 Apr 5, 2013
Anyone want to put some money on tomorrow's game? Tigers are playing Westcreek High in Clarksville.
Tigers 4 - Westcreek 7
Bet Anyone

United States

#76 Apr 6, 2013
Bet anyone wrote:
Anyone want to put some money on tomorrow's game? Tigers are playing Westcreek High in Clarksville.
Tigers 4 - Westcreek 7
7-5 Tigers lose again. I was off by one run. 1-9 on the season. This guy needs to go! It was pitiful watching this game.
New Coach

Hopkinsville, KY

#77 Apr 6, 2013
I think it is time we start looking for a new coach as it appears this old guy is throwing the games on purpose. Losing games you have a good lead. Ridiculous!
I wonder if Mrs. Choice is paying attention to what is going on. Contracts are renewed or not renewed each year. This would be one that I would not renew.
Old Timer

Madisonville, KY

#78 Apr 6, 2013
Contracts are renewed in April so if you want the old man gone, you better be pleading your case with Ms Choice and the ignorant AD.
Coach is an IDIOT

Duluth, GA

#79 Apr 13, 2013
CCHS beat the Tigers for the first time in three years. This coach is the blame for it. Piss poor practices. Practices that are focusing more on bunting than anything.
Live pitching/batting at only one practice this year and it is showing.
This guy is about to get run out of town faster than coach pat brought him into town.
I just hope his contract is not renewed. Coach Kelly nor Mrs. Choice has seen at any games or watched his Mickey Mouse practices. I hope they know what is going on with this program and that team moral is at the lowest point I have ever seen. Even worse now than when Coach Harrell was here.
Coach

Hopkinsville, KY

#80 Apr 13, 2013
Coach g is one of the most disrespectful coaches ever to hit HHS. He would not even help coach the JV game. Sat on his butt and watched the game then he came over to the stands and sat with his wife and watched the game leaving a player to coach 1st base.
Way to show the team you care!
HHS Loses Again

Duluth, GA

#81 Apr 18, 2013
Add another check to the loss column for the Tigers! I really don't think this coach knows what he is doing. He is driving this program head first into the ground.
Thank God the booster club hired Coach Perry to help get things straightened out.
HHS vs UHA

Duluth, GA

#82 Apr 22, 2013
Any guesses on the score tonight?
Sureyouare

Nashville, TN

#83 Apr 24, 2013
Where are those smart a$$ comments now ??? Go tigers!! HHS 3. Uha ziiiiiiiiip:)
Records

Duluth, GA

#84 Apr 24, 2013
Sureyouare wrote:
Where are those smart a$$ comments now ??? Go tigers!! HHS 3. Uha ziiiiiiiiip:)
What is HHS's record 4-14. They are on fire. The only reason HHS has won their last three game is a direct reflection on Coach Perry. Wished Coach Perry was not there as HHS would have a 1-15 record without him.
HHS still sucks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who did Brian Ellis beat up? 35 min neighbor 10
maranda quick 1 hr Not mean if true 12
Depressing honesty 1 hr Retired Farmer 9
Racism 1 hr True Storyz 4
Females at Hucks 2 hr Just dont understand 1
White Hydraulics and staffing to test for synth... 2 hr doctor 6
chloe L 3 hr thepussayeata 2
Will the Judge let the Lafayette road rape boys... 13 hr do not believe 9
monkeys camping outside the mall 16 hr True Storyz 26
Hopkinsville Dating