good church for mixed race family

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blessed

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2013
lookin for a place to call home, we are a mixed race family and we wont to feel welcome.
Hillcrest

Crofton, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Hillcrest would be a good choice.
Grow up people

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2013
May be a little of a drive but Place of Grace in Mortons Gap is awesome and they don't care what your race is, they'll love you unconditionally.
i pray for you

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Edgewood great place to go bro nick is the best preacher I have had.
Welcome

Eddyville, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Living Hope Baptist on the bypass has 2 or 3 mixed race couples and a friendly atmosphere.
God Is FAKE

Eddyville, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2013
The church of the Holy Oreo
us too

Big Stone Gap, VA

#7 Feb 12, 2013
can someone tell me where there is a church preferably apostolic or pentecostal church in clarksville that welcomes everyone?(married Interracial couples)I am not judging just asking b/c in reality some people still do have problems with race and church and I feel if you cant worship together you surely cant go to Heaven together
Delusions

Tucker, GA

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Can someone please tell me of a church who accepts swingers?? Thanks!
free

Madisonville, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Is place of grace Debbie and Donald backs church? If so yes that would be a great church. I know them personally and they love everyone. We are to love everyone regardless of skin color. They have a heart for the mixed races. Please go visit!
Grow up people

United States

#10 Feb 13, 2013
free wrote:
Is place of grace Debbie and Donald backs church? If so yes that would be a great church. I know them personally and they love everyone. We are to love everyone regardless of skin color. They have a heart for the mixed races. Please go visit!
Yes thats the Pastors of Place of Grace and they're amazing. They wouldn't care if you're purple lol, they just care about your soul and that you get to hear the word.
Grow up people

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Idk why that posted twice.....strange
The Crossing

Madisonville, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2013
The Crossing on Skyline Drive. We would welcome you with open arms. Come visit us we would love to have you.
Yeahbuddy

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Cornerstone Bible Church is a great new church in the Crofton area...it is out near the parkway exit. They are a multi-cultural church. Non-denominational.
Raymond Ladebo

Leigh-on-sea, UK

#14 May 7, 2013
JOURNEY OF HOPE OR DESTINY….
Following the sudden loss of her parents, orphaned Alice Beckwith became lost and moody and needed a break from American life. An adventurous sociology research into the Yoruba festival of nuptial chants revealed her natural flair to fight for the under-dog. She indignantly prevented a thirteen year-old school girl bride from being sold to human traffickers, and had to flee the country. She was aided by an American trained museum expert who coincidentally had to also flee his country to London in the United Kingdom rather than hand over foreign grants to a determined ruthless cabal of government officials or face death. After an inadvertent one night stand, Alice became pregnant, and delivered a strange mix of twin girls; one a clone of Alice, complete with blue eyes and blond hair while her equally attractive twin sister had African features. The unprepared family had to experiment and struggled in the first sixteen years to look normal raising two ambitious girls with strong virtually opposing cultural orientations. The blue-eyed blond Amabelle (Taiwo) chose to study in California, and literally became estrange from the rest of the family while Amanda (Kehinde) decided to studied Maritime Law in Europe. Alice Beckwith and her husband Ola Koga who was three-years younger than she was, finally retired to New York City, secretly worrying about their defiantly independent daughter, Amabelle. Instead of the restful retirement she had hoped for, Alice’s journey of life got a magical touch with wonder and astonishment that resulted in a glorious fantasy experience.
The insightful new eBook title is published by Amazon Kindle eBook. Please visit:http://www.amazon.com/JO URNEY-DESTINY--Phenomenon-refu ses-ebook/dp/B007PKQS4U/ref=sr _1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF 8&qid=1359139999 You may also borrow to read from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library on Amazon.com , Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de and Amazon.fr.([email protected] ms.net)
honest

Middlesboro, KY

#15 May 7, 2013
i heard u could take a boat to any where but america... if ur mixed race seems u will f*ck anything. try moving off
bingo

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 May 7, 2013
The words good and church are what you call an oxymoron
Sally

Pembroke, KY

#17 May 7, 2013
St. John United Methodist on South Virginia St. would be happy to have you visit anytime and check us out!
Bro Pete

Longview, TX

#18 May 7, 2013
Some good places for you down in South Ms.
noboby

Frankfort, KY

#19 May 9, 2013
Delusions wrote:
Can someone please tell me of a church who accepts swingers?? Thanks!
...that would be basically any biblical based church,, beings that as christians we know and understand the lost are that lost until they reach for jesus,repent and have a change of heart,so swingers welcome anywhere ,jesus loves sinners.it is the sinner who does not love him.
Augustinian

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 May 10, 2013
There is no grace for those who screw monkeys. REPENT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting grass on Sundays 1 hr Retired Farmer 46
City pay raises 1 hr The bus driver 13
Ryan Ammerson 2 hr Joe 4
answer 2 hr Toenail 5
Stieve Oliver 2 hr Debater 10
Lauren M. 2 hr Mss 12
Josh Adcock on Kenwood Drive 3 hr Larklemon 16
Country club trash 9 hr Old timer 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance