autumn rollings dead? is slim dead?
Heartbroken

Winter Park, FL

#117 May 8, 2012
reality wrote:
Truth be known only 2 people know what happened on Sunday. Now only rumors are left to tell their story. This tragidy hit home pretty hard. I knew them both and this seems way off key. Neither Autumn nor Slim would have left this world knowing how bad that little boy would feel. The devil took his toll and twisted and turned. God blessed the broken road and will if you let him. my prayers are with both families and the beautiful little boy left to deal with this tragidy.

I think it's pretty obvious what happened. She was murdered by him and then murdered himself, that is pretty clear. So yes, we do know what happened. She worked hard trying to make a good life for herself and her baby. God doesn't need to tell me what happened, we dont need to know why it happened but we know it DID. we, as her family, are here to pick up the pieces and have to try to live with what has happened because clearly autumn isn't here to live her life anymore. I will defend her until the day I die.
A Prayer

Mount Washington, KY

#118 May 8, 2012
Sometimes when we hurt so bad to the point that we feel like we're crawling out of our skin, all we can feel is that pain. We play tapes over and over in our head to try and make sense of it. There's no room right now for logic, forgiveness, etc. There's time for that later. Right now what both these families are feeling is very expected -the rage, the blame, the grief, the deepest sorrow. Just ask God to get you through it, cause that's all you can do right now. Many people in our world today can't empathize, or they try to by thinking their bad hair day is equivalent to losing a child. I pray that these families who are heartbroken will be able to filter out the nonsense of those who are incapable of being sympathetic. I don't know how anyone could get through this without God. Remember God is the ultimate comforter. Look up on youtube a song by CeCe Winans called "Comforter". Jesus loved me so much that he filled my once aching soul with peace(although it took time), and I know beyond any doubt he can do the same for you.
twinklestar

Canton, NC

#119 May 8, 2012
It's a very sad and sorry situation for both families involved and most of all for the little boy left without a mother or a father. Prayers going out to both families. Not taking sides or pointing fingers, no point in that now, and it won't change what's happened or bring them back. Just sad for both families and the little boy who has lost both mother and father. God bless and comfort the families who are grieving for the loss of a son and a daughter.
mother of his child

Murray, KY

#120 May 8, 2012
It is a sad thing,one child is left without a mother and father another child is left without a father please stop talking negative about both of them,and just keep his baby boys in your prayers
Environment

Earlington, KY

#121 May 8, 2012
Did Tmarcus work? Was he an on and off again Drug Dealer? Should he had already been in jail and this would not had happen if Police were doing there job? Does this type of job, lifestyle, and street environment make people in our society more prone to violent attacks vs. a person that works a real job and takes his family to church on Sunday? Is this one of a few reasons dealing is illegal for the street environment and by product social attacks and violence drugs in our society create?

May god be with the families and especially the son for I hear the neighbor did get the child but it was after the attack and he was in the corner and witnessed it all.
lawfirm06

Kissimmee, FL

#122 May 8, 2012
You heard correct He saw it all
So sad

Tallahassee, FL

#123 May 8, 2012
He was there and he did witness it all. I know because my sister was called to come get him from the neighbors :(
Autumns Friend

Shepherdsville, KY

#129 May 8, 2012
Autumn did everything possible to get away from the stalker. I'm sorry he killed himself because he deserved to spend the rest of his life in the penn being butt f(#*%d. Praying for Autumns family. Praying that T's family will find some peace knowing what a low life piece of shit, coward he was. Thank goodness he is gone.
TWISTED

Princeton, KY

#130 May 8, 2012
lawfirm06 wrote:
<quoted text>
You POS. How dare you!!
I cannot believe that was said, how many times did he cheat on and use her? Oh wait for 6 years? And her leave, his broke busted ass was laid up in HER apt. She wanted him to leave, and he did, but he KILLED her first and stole her car, what a man, right....
tragidy
#132 May 9, 2012
does anyone know when the funeral is?
lawfirm06

Kissimmee, FL

#133 May 9, 2012
tragidy wrote:
does anyone know when the funeral is?
There is no funeral Autumn did not want that. She has been cremated and my family and her friends are all gathering at my sister's to remember her

If you are a friend, you can call or message my sister but I am not giving any information on this board as there are people who are NOT welcome
lawfirm06

Kissimmee, FL

#134 May 9, 2012
TWISTED wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot believe that was said, how many times did he cheat on and use her? Oh wait for 6 years? And her leave, his broke busted ass was laid up in HER apt. She wanted him to leave, and he did, but he KILLED her first and stole her car, what a man, right....
The people who knew her know the truth He was scum. He ambushed her and killed her in front of his own child because she did not want him anymore. He cheated on her, lived off her, degraded her and bullied her and then, like the coward he was, he killed himself
lawfirm06

Kissimmee, FL

#136 May 9, 2012
I would have no problem saying it to his face or yours for that matter. He cheated on her, lied to her, verbally, emotionally and physically abused her, lived off her and would not leave her alone when she told him it was over!!!!! The truth is that she came home from WORK (something he knew nothing about because he lived off her) and he stabbed her to death. And yes, I know this for a FACT as JR was there and saw EVERYTHING!!! He knew what the truth was and she was totally honest with him and I know this for a fact because he was crying on my sister's shoulders not too long ago asking what he could do to make Autumn love him again!

And I don't care what excuse you try to use, the coward had NO justification for stabbing her to death in front of his own child.

I will continue to say whatever I feel like saying as it was my niece the POS killed and I do know the facts and the facts are simply that he was such a little boy that he could not handle the fact that she did not want him anymore and after 6 years of his crap, she was moving on. Those are the facts Deal with them
todd

Hopkinsville, KY

#137 May 9, 2012
hes not breathing anymore dumbass
todd

Hopkinsville, KY

#138 May 9, 2012
who cares; turn on your family, your race, and your country. who cares
deb

Hopkinsville, KY

#139 May 9, 2012
so right
Jay

Williamsburg, VA

#140 May 9, 2012
Stop making "Slim" look like a bad person...SERIOUSLY? Last I knew, murderers were not considered good people! I am sure T'Marcus' family is in pain also but in no way does that give anyone the right to tell HER family they have to forgive or to not be angry at him. You were correct about one thing, people should stop talking bad about Autumn. If the situation would have been reversed, do not act like you would have shown her respect. You can't even show her respect when she was the VICTIM.
sorry for your loss

Hopkinsville, KY

#141 May 9, 2012
lawfirm06 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pretty morbid that you want to go look on my neice's facebook page when you did not even know her
what is morbid is that family members are on the computer telling everyone's business instead of grieving like normal folks.

You people are strange and I feel sorry for Junebug whoever ends up raising him-both sides of the family on the web fighting it out and the community would not know the problems of your neice and her baby's father but you have exposed everything on the computer. WOW!
RIP SLIM

Madisonville, KY

#142 May 9, 2012
Jay wrote:
Stop making "Slim" look like a bad person...SERIOUSLY? Last I knew, murderers were not considered good people! I am sure T'Marcus' family is in pain also but in no way does that give anyone the right to tell HER family they have to forgive or to not be angry at him. You were correct about one thing, people should stop talking bad about Autumn. If the situation would have been reversed, do not act like you would have shown her respect. You can't even show her respect when she was the VICTIM.
Hahhahahahahahahah why ain't y'all like a normal family instead of a bunch of gossipers talking about SLIM on the computer grieve about AUTUMN not on the Internet but around her body/ashes you tell somebody it's morbid that they asked about the face book stuff but yet you keep sayin stuff about her on here if you don't want anyone in y'alls business stop talkin about it where all the people in Hoptown read everything that everyone has to say about autumn and slim y'all are not a normal family at all If y'all were anywhere near normal you would be cryin not all over the Internet talkin low down and dirty to people!!!!!!!!!thats pitiful!!!!!!!!! RIP TMARCUS!!!!!!!<3
Charlie

Manchester, PA

#143 May 9, 2012
Forgive Slim...forgive a murderer? No! He doesn't even deserve a funeral.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be our next sheriff 7 min All know 2
Tommy Grace 39 min The rainbow trout 1
Is Tilley a bag of hot air 40 min The governor 2
Fireman wins 12 million in Tennessee lottery 2 hr Firemsn 2
The Place/spelling and grammar lessons 2 hr Watz Up lets drank 8
Transgenders in Hoptown 2 hr Mayor 10
Emily and her boyfriend on a weekend trip 3 hr The pastor 1
Special Deputies in Christian County 15 hr Kelly 10

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web