Cunnlingus Failures
Shelly

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2011
Why are most men so terrible at cunnlingus? I love it and have all but given up on finding a male who knows what to do when given a chance.
limp

Dunmor, KY

#2 Sep 1, 2011
So you are saying that you TELL/INSTRUCT these men and they still canít perform well? Then they are just dumb.

Or are you shy and backward.....do you just lay there with a "read my mind" attitude? Then its your fault.
Jessica Moreno

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2011
limp wrote:
So you are saying that you TELL/INSTRUCT these men and they still canít perform well? Then they are just dumb.
Or are you shy and backward.....do you just lay there with a "read my mind" attitude? Then its your fault.
You read like one of those hillbillies who think you can just whip out your dong and the female is expected to melt.

Guess what, General Lee, you should get a really great kick in the nuts if you think a woman "...just lay there with a read my mind attitude..."

This isn't 1980 and you need to get your big fat behind to a library or a great search engine to learn how to please someone who could satisfy you seven ways to Sunday and make your little meaningless orgasm look like a sparkler compared to hers.

You are what is wrong with males...yesterday, today and tomorrow.
imon1

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2011
@ Jessica. Hahahahaha. Now that. Was freakin epic right there. Hahahahah
Xuande

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Sep 2, 2011
HOW Is SHE TYPING ALL THIS FROM THE KITCHEN?
massive gap

United States

#7 Sep 2, 2011
Sounds like you got more than a man can eat in one setting.
Or maybe your coochie is just plain rancid. Probably smells like deep fried duck shit or beaver piss.
wtf

Calhoun, LA

#8 Sep 2, 2011
massive gap wrote:
Or maybe your coochie is just plain rancid. Probably smells like deep fried duck shit or beaver piss.
It's not easy being me.

“Yes”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 2, 2011
massive gap wrote:
Well hell....i'll never forget "beaver piss". HEhehehehhe....
ClittyCakes

Dunmor, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2011
massive gap wrote:
Ewww Wheeee!
wtf

White Plains, KY

#11 Sep 7, 2011
Chicken grease kills that beaver piss smell and ole Leon never knows the difference.
clam chowder

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Sep 7, 2011
Shelly wrote:
Why are most men so terrible at cunnlingus? I love it and have all but given up on finding a male who knows what to do when given a chance.
guess the same reason so many wemon are terrible at fellatio. you should learn how to spell it, then you might get what you want.
palehorse

Toksook Bay, AK

#13 Sep 8, 2011
well I ate a lot of kitty in my younger days and never had 1 complaint. But if you are a messy eater you should wear a bib. On girls down south it helps to hum dixie while you nibble. I am now getting old and do not eat all that much kitty and being a 1st class wife taster I will not touch it if it does not have a sweet smell. I have seen some young snapper that would make a live beaver tuck his flat tail between his legs and make for the beaver house.
wtf

White Plains, KY

#15 Sep 9, 2011
palehorse wrote:
well I ate a lot of kitty in my younger days and never had 1 complaint. But if you are a messy eater you should wear a bib. On girls down south it helps to hum dixie while you nibble. I am now getting old and do not eat all that much kitty and being a 1st class wife taster I will not touch it if it does not have a sweet smell. I have seen some young snapper that would make a live beaver tuck his flat tail between his legs and make for the beaver house.
You're pale and from Alaska and therefore I hate you. Oh yeah, tell that bitch Sarah Palin I hate her too.
palehorse

Toksook Bay, AK

#16 Sep 9, 2011
WTF the reason you hate me as I am a Alaskan is the fact I have made more money in five years fishing on the Bering sea than you will in your most like short life due to meth and pill use . You hate Palin due to the fact she is a smart lady and she to has made more money in five years than you will in your sad little hillbilly life. Face it you are a hater as we have more that you and a more open mind also. If you hate me due the fact I am pale you must be dark and being a porch monkey is over rated. I was trying to bring so humor to the forum . I am a old nothern red neck and you sort of sound like a wet behind the ears punk that drives a beater is unhappy with your life due to the fact you are most like a loser. I may be wrong and you have large house in Owensboro drink ice tea and look down on the white trash and live off dads hard earned cash is I am sorry you hate me and are a hater of smart lady who are somewhat classy and have did something with her life. Oh now I get you voted for that finger snapping jig Obama and call the police often for there protection since you have a mouth and get it slapped often sorry you dont like eating kitty and hate pale people and pale women who are smart if I ever in your town maybe we can have a dual like they did in the south in the 1800,s I am faster that hell with a 45 and most like you would never clear leather and then you parents would have to bury you due the fact you are a mouthy little shit with lot of pent up hate. And last I am dying of cancer so shooting a little hillbilly shit like you would not hurt me I hear KY jails have tv and phones and you can bribe the guards to order out pizza and you can get anything you want due to the fact times are hard down there right now. regards a Alaska red neck who thinks Ky people are very nice and kind and love there maker and hope to enjoy you area to live in and hire some men out of work to help me build my dream home and mini farm
happy slt

Sikeston, MO

#17 Sep 16, 2011
i love a big clitty! got one cause i want it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whose the meanest divorce lawyer i can get...... (May '12) 13 min Johnny 50 50
Amber hill 27 min Anon 3
Kat Hunt 30 min Right 3
Leslie Snead?? (Dec '16) 34 min Anon 6
Henderson screwed over at HFD 46 min Ready and nice 2
Who should run for Mayor in 2018 3 hr duke 8
How many tattoos does Futrell have? 3 hr Hose monkey 1
Claudel Robertson 3 hr The boyfriendn 15
Liquor Barn to open in new shopping center. 3 hr Fred 23

Hopkinsville Jobs