First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Paul Bunyan

Cadiz, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Looks as though the libtards lost at another try at our liberties.
Guns N Roses

Ashburn, VA

#2 Feb 8, 2013
We've got them running now. Besides the people who want to take our guns are the ones who don't even have guns, Ireally wonder how that would've worked? Not very well for them I think :)
gun owner

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
It is not gonna change anything by banning guns shootings will still happen and people will still find a way to get guns or other ways to do the job
FunFacts

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Who isn’t sickened by the moral decay and heinous acts of violence across our country?

But do gun bans, like the one proposed last week by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., outlawing 120 specific firearms, actually curb violent crime?

Not according to a recent Fox News investigation,“Assault-weapo ns ban no guarantee mass shootings would decrease, data shows.” The report concludes,“Data published earlier this year showed that while the [Clinton assault] ban was in place, from 1994 to 2004, the number of mass shootings actually rose slightly during that period. Add to that the fact that most gun crimes in America are committed with handguns…[and] as the NRA points out, only a ‘tiny fraction’ of crimes involve assault weapons no matter how it’s measured.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/do-gun-bans-actual...
Gun Enthusiast

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Could 27 words be any clearer?!“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”

What don’t they get about the words,“shall not be infringed”?

Thomas Jefferson explained,“A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference.”

That is why Jefferson could encourage his nephew Peter Carr,“Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.”

But then again, maybe infringing and restricting the rights of law-abiding gun owners, too, is exactly the ulterior motive behind the White House’s present gun and ammunition ban.

And why would this administration do that?

George Mason, delegate from Virginia to the U.S. Constitutional Convention and co-father of the Bill of Rights, along with James Madison, gave the answer way back in 1788 in his speech at the Virginia Ratifying Convention, where he explained,“I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
Paul Bunyan

Cadiz, KY

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Gun Enthusiast wrote:
Could 27 words be any clearer?!“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”
What don’t they get about the words,“shall not be infringed”?
Thomas Jefferson explained,“A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference.”
That is why Jefferson could encourage his nephew Peter Carr,“Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.”
But then again, maybe infringing and restricting the rights of law-abiding gun owners, too, is exactly the ulterior motive behind the White House’s present gun and ammunition ban.
And why would this administration do that?
George Mason, delegate from Virginia to the U.S. Constitutional Convention and co-father of the Bill of Rights, along with James Madison, gave the answer way back in 1788 in his speech at the Virginia Ratifying Convention, where he explained,“I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

Here Here!
SHAFT

Readyville, TN

#7 Apr 6, 2013
Guns N Roses wrote:
We've got them running now. Besides the people who want to take our guns are the ones who don't even have guns, Ireally wonder how that would've worked? Not very well for them I think :)
This is an interesting observation. If we let people with no guns take our guns then we deserve whatever happens next.
SHAFT

Readyville, TN

#8 Apr 6, 2013
The 2nd amendment is not opened to debate. And I don't give a d**n what law Diane Frankenstein wants. I am not giving up my gun. They'll have to come take it by force.
SHAFT

Readyville, TN

#9 Apr 6, 2013
Let me tell you liberals something, I am not afraid to kill defending my constitutional rights. And I will defend my rights with a gun. Do you get it? So if you want my gun feel free to try to take it by force.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 6, 2013
i personally wish i had one, because people are crazy, but at least this way i know for sure i'll never shoot someone. what's up with all the shooting desaths in america, compared to other countries? maybe we're all just too dang angry. we need yoga and weed. poof. peaceful americans.
SHAFT

Readyville, TN

#11 Apr 6, 2013
MissSmartyBritches wrote:
i personally wish i had one, because people are crazy, but at least this way i know for sure i'll never shoot someone. what's up with all the shooting desaths in america, compared to other countries? maybe we're all just too dang angry. we need yoga and weed. poof. peaceful americans.
Let me help because you believe the hype. People die many ways. Some die in car wrecks; some are poisoned; some are stabbed; some are beat with clubs; some are strangled; some are pushed off cliffs and some are kicked to death. And most anything can be used to kill. So why are guns the only worry? Why don't we get rid of knives? Why not get rid of baseball bats? You can kill with apples so let's get rid of apples.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#12 Apr 6, 2013
well that's just silly. that's comparing apples to orange jumpsuits. don't think there ever was a school fruiting.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#13 Apr 6, 2013
Why does every gun nut go right to the delusion that the government is trying to take away all guns when the majority of the citizens are only crying out for reasonable things like magazine size restrictions and universal background checks? It is a shame when an arms industry who makes money off death holds more influence on our invertebrate "leaders" than "WE the PEOPLE" do. Shame on you all for gloating and bragging that you won the "right" to kill more kids!
Since one of you brought up this in another thread, where exactly in the Constitution does it say you have the right to not be checked, licensed, or have limits put on the size of your clip?

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#14 Apr 6, 2013
P.S. how many of you are in a well regulated militia? That seems implicit in the law that it is a REQUIREMENT of said law that you are supposed to be in one. So why haven't most of you signed up for duty yet?
You all want the freedom, but not any of the work involved it seems.
MouseAss

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Apr 6, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
where exactly in the Constitution does it say you have the right to not be checked, licensed, or have limits put on the size of your clip?
Right here commiedicksucker

""shall not be infringed!"
SHAFT

Readyville, TN

#17 Apr 6, 2013
MissSmartyBritches wrote:
well that's just silly. that's comparing apples to orange jumpsuits. don't think there ever was a school fruiting.
Well let's get rid of all guns so their won't be anymore killings.
SHAFT

Readyville, TN

#18 Apr 6, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
P.S. how many of you are in a well regulated militia? That seems implicit in the law that it is a REQUIREMENT of said law that you are supposed to be in one. So why haven't most of you signed up for duty yet?
You all want the freedom, but not any of the work involved it seems.
I'm through reasoning with you dumb libs. If you want my gun come take it by force or shut the hell up.
Reality

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Apr 6, 2013
Obama knows he will never get ours guns. He Is shooting high with hopes that a national registration and universal background check will be accepted instead. I will never register my guns with anyone. First comes registration then extermination.

I hate to make the comparison to Hitler but It Is what It Is. Hitler grandstanded on slain children and children In general In the mid 30's In order to push his agenda of confiscating all firearms from citizens. How did that turn out for the German citizens, the
Jews In particular?

If we do not learn from history we are doomed to repeat It.
Reality

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Apr 6, 2013
Also a universal background check would take away your right to buy and sell from a private party. You would have to sell your guns to licensed dealers that are basically chosen by the government, you would also have to buy all firearms from the same people, which takes away free trade and the search for a more affordable price, not to mention you would not be able to hand down your family heirlooms anymore.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#21 Apr 6, 2013
MouseAss wrote:
<quoted text>
Right here commiedicksucker
""shall not be infringed!"
None of those things infringe on your right to bear arms. You can still bear them. Of course you are the same dunderhead who I believe had the gall to say even violent felons deserved to run the streets with guns, correct? At least you are consistently ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whose the meanest divorce lawyer i can get...... (May '12) 14 min Considerimg 43
Who is Stevie Tucker 16 min LaurenKE 11
Tray Kranz 51 min Lakeside 6
Liquor Barn to open in new shopping center. 52 min Coupon queen 4
It's really sad 54 min Soul watcher 1
Whatever Happened To The Bunny Woman 2 hr Reed 15
Hendricks to run for second term 4 hr Boned Himself 44
Deputy diagnosticed with CMS Tue Too bad 10

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages