Local businesses being shot up

Local businesses being shot up

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

so awesome

Dunmor, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2013
does anyone know if there are any leads on who shot up several local businesses Monday night?
logic

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
so awesome wrote:
does anyone know if there are any leads on who shot up several local businesses Monday night?
probably somebody hired by Obama to further push his gun ban agenda
810wmb

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2013
It has begun.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Why is everyone going crazy out there? Even though they talked about the Texas shootings on the news there were also ones in St. Louis and Hazard, KY as well! It's like some sort of mentally ill copycat thing happening out there.
I wonder if the recent vandalism is also related to these shootings?
logic

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 23, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
Why is everyone going crazy out there? Even though they talked about the Texas shootings on the news there were also ones in St. Louis and Hazard, KY as well! It's like some sort of mentally ill copycat thing happening out there.
I wonder if the recent vandalism is also related to these shootings?
it's Obama I tell you!
Cam Cam

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2013
so awesome wrote:
Seems like with all the web cam like security cams they would allready know who it was. I mean those cams are every where.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#7 Jan 23, 2013
logic wrote:
<quoted text>
it's Obama I tell you!
I was going to give a number of reason why your "logic" is flawed. Then I realized that it would just be feeding the trolls. You might as well say Santa Claus is the culprit and we might take you more seriously.
minni mouse

Madisonville, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2013
logic wrote:
<quoted text>it's Obama I tell you!
old mouse boy must have brought Obama home with him!! Lol
logic

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>I was going to give a number of reason why your "logic" is flawed. Then I realized that it would just be feeding the trolls. You might as well say Santa Claus is the culprit and we might take you more seriously.
your right I am a troll. I'm employed by the president I guess since I don't have a job but I still get a pay check. So yea I guess I'm a troll hired by obama and you guys pay me so ummmm yea thanks. or should I say thank you Obama. You da man.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#10 Jan 23, 2013
An anti government conspiracy theorist who still cashes Uncle Sam's checks? You know your fellow truthers are going to think you are a disinfo agent, right?
logic

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2013
An anti government conspiracy theorist who still cashes Uncle Sam's checks? You know your fellow truthers are going to think you are a disinfo agent, right?
yea but you know what? Its all going to be worth it. I have a dream that one day little white boys and little black boys will once again have I white president! Once again they will have hope, peace of mind! A better future! We all have to stand together and agree that we the people of the united states will never be pushed around or infringed upon by a federal official! We believe united we stand and divided we fall and right now folks we are being divided and falling faster than ever! Four more years America four more and our souls will be set free for forever more! Don't give hope. Obamanation is an abomination and it's time we take a stand!
(this message is brought to you by "logic" who at the moment is heavily influenced by his friends jack and Jim. This message was intended to bring comedy and in no way start or form a riot. Please drink and read responsibly thank you.)
musclemans mom

United States

#12 Jan 23, 2013
logic wrote:
<quoted text>yea but you know what? Its all going to be worth it. I have a dream that one day little white boys and little black boys will once again have I white president! Once again they will have hope, peace of mind! A better future! We all have to stand together and agree that we the people of the united states will never be pushed around or infringed upon by a federal official! We believe united we stand and divided we fall and right now folks we are being divided and falling faster than ever! Four more years America four more and our souls will be set free for forever more! Don't give hope. Obamanation is an abomination and it's time we take a stand!
(this message is brought to you by "logic" who at the moment is heavily influenced by his friends jack and Jim. This message was intended to bring comedy and in no way start or form a riot. Please drink and read responsibly thank you.)
haha wtf?dude whatever your smoking I want some!
sugar baby

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 23, 2013
musclemans mom wrote:
haha wtf?dude whatever your smoking I want some!
yea me too. Do you think he has been drinking that cool-aid that the other forum was talking about? Lol what ever it is I do want some. Then maybe I can handle the unwanted in laws. Lol well it's only one in law. Man how I want to put a rat trap on those lips. Sorry sorry I'm getting off course. Hey dude puff puff pass. We want some. Haha :-)

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#14 Jan 24, 2013
logic wrote:
<quoted text> I have a dream that one day little white boys and little black boys will once again have I white president!
Hillary is white. So there you go logic, problem solved! Just vote for President Clinton in 2016.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shorty Cager transfer to CCHS 47 min Wow 3
Dayton Jones was innocent 2 hr Nick parkey 26
Kerry Stoval returning home 4 hr Cavanah 23
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Fire Eater 837
Fat lazy teller at US Bank 4 hr Captain crunch 5
How to track an IP address 5 hr not me 16
Adam Murphy 7 hr Sara 4
Chris Hamby ejected 9 hr Tiger sore loser 15
Harton Place Mon Piss head 8

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages