thornton court apartments

thornton court apartments

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

tired of it all

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Thornton court apartments was recently sold to Michael Vance construction. I have not dealt much with Mr. Vance yet, but I have had contact with Brent the maintance man. So far he has yet to fix anything and its been over a month. If this is the best Mr. Vance can do ,we are all in trouble. The ladies in the office are nice and seem to care, but maintance stays on the phone, and visits during working hours way to much. If he spent as much time working as he do loafing this complex would be top of the line. Rumor has it Mr. Vance is going to raise rent in January, if he does he needs to find someone to make repairs that are needed and they should be taken care of promptly you should not have to call maintance everyday just to get him to come back and fix what he started last month
John Bankers

Madisonville, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Pearl Jones wrote:
Nothing lives there but trash and drug hores. I bet none of you pay your rent on time so his cash flow might be slow, pay your rent and quit selling pussy and dope and see how it goes!
True facts
Little Mad Max

Madisonville, KY

#5 Oct 21, 2012
I want to stay there
Black Ceaser

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2012
So like a personal problem to me so I really don't give a damn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fireman abuse trainees 1 hr Black Mamba 21
why do black people have stupid names? 2 hr Usual 12
School board members change 4 hr HSTruman 13
Government shutdown 6 hr Trying to underst... 1
Guess who has herpies? 7 hr Really 8
Women's March 7 hr Support Women 6
What happened with the rank and file of HPD? (Jul '14) 16 hr Radio 19

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance