Police: Man Shot Wife, Adult Son Befo...

Police: Man Shot Wife, Adult Son Before Killing Himself

There are 7 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Jan 7, 2013, titled Police: Man Shot Wife, Adult Son Before Killing Himself. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

Police in Hopkinsville said a husband shot his wife and adult son before turning the gun on himself over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

ralph

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Somthings not right about how this happened, should be looked in futher, why would he not take all famlies lives, most do?
phat baby

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2013
I don't see the point in killing others and then turning it on urself. No one should take their own life but if they r gonna do it regardless, Just leave the others alone and take ur own life.
justme0525

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2016
The son was my ex husband. I have a 22 yr old daughter by him. She was devastated. There is a reason he did it but it still makes no sense.
Rolo

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2016
Who was it and where did it happen
Justme0525

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2016
Rolo wrote:
Who was it and where did it happen
It was the Summers family. On Hillaire dr.
me

Union City, GA

#6 Sep 14, 2016
justme0525 wrote:
The son was my ex husband. I have a 22 yr old daughter by him. She was devastated. There is a reason he did it but it still makes no sense.
So what was the reason if you don't mind me asking?
Justme052

United States

#7 Sep 14, 2016
The dad just found out he had terminal cancer and the mom had strokes and was in bad shape and the son was mentally insane and had started hitting the dad so the dad thought it best to take them out with him. It's a really long story but that's the short version

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Todd Hamilton is mad 2 hr Money 31
Frankie Smith strips down 5 hr Baker Booster 28
Criminal system 5 hr Rodney 3
Jalen Sebree 8 hr hater 10
Buffalo Wild Wings 11 hr Twatts 4
City Council Minutes 19 hr Getready 9
Did the Jews pass the WINS tax? Sat jewish 6
Local motels rip off visitors Sat Weight training 46

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web