Why do black people type and talk so ...

Why do black people type and talk so funny?

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bundy

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 21, 2013
I waz jus wanderin cuz sumtimes u cant understand wat dey typin or says. Will sumone plz axe? They problaby needs to go ask they auntie how dey use to talk back in the day.
Ijustknow

Nebo, NC

#2 Jan 21, 2013
You can't teach a monkey to speak

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Black Ceaser

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Hey I feel ya homie I feel the same way about you honkeys. Its real funny "down yonder" "by God" yeeee hawww Im going get in that there chevy truck and race the heller outta that ford.
super white

Paducah, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2013
well I dont know about that but I know why some white ppl type and talk funny....

Its from years of inbreeding and their webbed fingers.
super black

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Most monkeys couldn't even operate a computer the right way more less talk like they were intelligent!!Id say they should have a book called typing for monkeys 101
Spider Monkey

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Because they are ignorant fucktards. That's why the crime rate is highest among the black community. The only math skills they have include scales and how many ounces are in a pound.
Rill Dude

Louisville, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Diz shyt iz fuh'd up on tha fo rill! Yall is sum ignint racizt basturrz and I'm finna re-port all yall! Yall all still jus b hatin b-cuz we gotz Obama in Presidentz! Dass Rite!!!
Bundy

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 21, 2013
Rill Dude wrote:
Diz shyt iz fuh'd up on tha fo rill! Yall is sum ignint racizt basturrz and I'm finna re-port all yall! Yall all still jus b hatin b-cuz we gotz Obama in Presidentz! Dass Rite!!!
My very point. Make Obama proud!
Rill Dude

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Bundy wrote:
<quoted text>
My very point. Make Obama proud!
Wut dat posed to meen?!
SHAFT

United States

#12 Jan 21, 2013
Ijustknow wrote:
You can't teach a monkey to speak
lets talk about monkeys for a sec. Have u looked at where a monkeys eyes are? The same place yours are. Have you looked at where a monkeys nose is? The same place urs is. Have u looked at where a monkeys mouth is? The same place urs is? Have u looked at where a monkeys ears are? The same place urs are. Hav u looked at where a monkeys head is? The same place urs is. Go look in the mirror. Now whose the monky?
country

Harrison, TN

#14 Jan 22, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text>lets talk about monkeys for a sec. Have u looked at where a monkeys eyes are? The same place yours are. Have you looked at where a monkeys nose is? The same place urs is. Have u looked at where a monkeys mouth is? The same place urs is? Have u looked at where a monkeys ears are? The same place urs are. Hav u looked at where a monkeys head is? The same place urs is. Go look in the mirror. Now whose the monky?
monkeys are black as hell that's what were referring to
SHAFT

Summerville, SC

#15 Jan 22, 2013
country wrote:
<quoted text> monkeys are black as hell that's what were referring to
Heres ur education: Monkeys come in different colors including white! Go and google it.
grow up

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2013
You racist a** people are gonna rot in hell!! Grow the f*ck up already!!!!
Super black

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Jan 22, 2013
No what were referring to is the way monkeys act and theres no denying it!!!!Just look at the statistics!!!
country

Monroe, NC

#18 Jan 22, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text> Heres ur education: Monkeys come in different colors including white! Go and google it.
and so do [email protected]#&ers for example: super black medium black light black
Black Ceaser

Providence, KY

#19 Jan 22, 2013
who be up for some down low lovin
Ijustknow

Duncan, SC

#20 Jan 22, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text>lets talk about monkeys for a sec. Have u looked at where a monkeys eyes are? The same place yours are. Have you looked at where a monkeys nose is? The same place urs is. Have u looked at where a monkeys mouth is? The same place urs is? Have u looked at where a monkeys ears are? The same place urs are. Hav u looked at where a monkeys head is? The same place urs is. Go look in the mirror. Now whose the monky?
Well I would guess it's you seeing the way you talk and spell!
Rill Dude

Louisville, KY

#21 Jan 22, 2013
Diss So RACYZT!!!
SHAFT

Summerville, SC

#22 Jan 22, 2013
country wrote:
<quoted text> and so do [email protected]#&ers for example: super black medium black light black
I am a black man and I dont name-call. I make strong points that people like you cannot break so you name-call.
SHAFT

Summerville, SC

#23 Jan 23, 2013
Super black wrote:
No what were referring to is the way monkeys act and theres no denying it!!!!Just look at the statistics!!!
Tell me how monkeys act, expert.8327

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittani pope 13 min El senor 1
does tucker and his attorney have speed dial to... 14 min Miss SallyMae 2
Shopping complex 33 min Miss SallyMae 6
Commonwealth attorneys race 35 min Miss SallyMae 64
woodshed 40 min Bbq 12
Gary Wayne and drews ex 45 min Boogieman comperry 2
Sheriff candidates 48 min Miss SallyMae 12
Dykes and their butch haircuts 51 min Oneofthosedykeslol 22
270 Entertainment 2 hr lol 13
What happened Wed The Preacher 6