ashley crawford

United States

#68 Feb 4, 2012
Jus tell me who u r??
Ha ha

United States

#69 Feb 4, 2012
ashley crawford wrote:
Why u so worried bout me?? Wat have i dun to u??
I'm not worried about you!!! Your always Putin your nose where it don't belong. If it's not about you stay out of it!!
ashley crawford

United States

#70 Feb 4, 2012
Ur tlkin dwn on me so yea i wana know who u r..
Becky cook

Ormond Beach, FL

#71 Feb 15, 2013
Does anybody no where Ashlee Mann lives I need to find her asap thanks last heard was Dover TN and her mom address or #
john s

Middlesboro, KY

#72 Feb 15, 2013
riggghhhhttt,shes prob next door to me at gary hunt house rigghhhttt!
Becky cook

Ormond Beach, FL

#73 Feb 24, 2013
Earl Cook is wanted on crimestoppers CASH REWARD dating Ashley Crawford call crimestopper
wow

Tucker, GA

#74 Feb 27, 2013
sounds like your white trash parents Sandra and John didnt teach you children and respect or proper grammer. What a waste really. I remember as a child john would beat sandras ass and she would come see my mother crying and begging for help. Apparently she likes the beating due to the fact she popped out two or three more welfare kids. O the joys of seeing white trash comedy on topix
Becky cook

Ormond Beach, FL

#75 Mar 3, 2013
Im confused what are you talking about who is sandra and John are,they related to Earl? My maiden name is Baker I left those white trash people them Cooks are bad news
hood
#76 Mar 3, 2013
yall need to stop actin like kids and grow up. it dont make sense tht yall have kids and yall r still actin like yall r tha kids..
wow

Tucker, GA

#77 Mar 4, 2013
sandra and john are the manns parents but younother white trash folks have no education either. I wouldnt let you.give me head and thats sumn most people are welcoming dumb sluts to do these days. Waste of space in this tow. Go back to butler road and the woodbine area with the gibbs and inbreed
PrettyGang

Tucker, GA

#78 Mar 7, 2013
Ew dnt nobody care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown Hoptown tonight 4 min bella 5
BWw 29 min Meowing 8
Gary Dixon 33 min Senior Lopez 1
Is Tilley a bag of hot air 1 hr bella 3
does the wife know (Oct '15) 3 hr Maintenance 10
TravisOtren's friend at it again 3 hr OJ Simpson 6
Tommy Grace 3 hr Sharif 3
Special Deputies in Christian County Fri Kelly 10

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web