Next Last
Nathan

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2012
Can anyone tell me what kind of person she is?? She has a bro name John. Thanks
pink

Burgaw, NC

#2 Jan 28, 2012
oh god... a slutty bitch... shes no good and neither are her parenting skills in my opinion. her brothers cool..but her... no sir!
democrat

Calvert City, KY

#3 Jan 28, 2012
she voted for barack
tha bestie

United States

#4 Jan 28, 2012
She is my bestie && she is a greatt motherrr!! So stop tlkinn shitt.
pink

Burgaw, NC

#5 Jan 29, 2012
and this girl must be ms crawford...hahaha. wow. what you say doesnt meant too much
tha bestie

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2012
Yea this is ms. Crawford.. i wonder who u r.. jus another hater sittin behind a conputer screenn..
pink

Burgaw, NC

#8 Jan 30, 2012
i found your license too by the way
tha bestie

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2012
Yeaa tha person tht found my liscense was stasiaa
. U a bitchhh forreal..
tha bestie

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2012
Oh btw it was my id u stupidd whoreee!
fux wit it

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2012
An mr. Nathan ur name must b steven...lol sad smh....grw up
call it how I c it

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2012
look pink I dnt know yhu n dont really care to..every one needs to get off my girl..she is a great mom and has a really big heart.
her kids do not go with out, to top it off her slum ass baby daddys dnt help
tha bestie

United States

#15 Jan 30, 2012
Its this girl named stasiaa lower all she does is tlk shit thts y i whooped yo ass n u guna gt it againn after u have tht babii tht ur clamin to be my cuzins .. we will see..
tha bestie

United States

#18 Jan 31, 2012
Oh ma badd itss this fat bitch named amanda tht works at ur bar..
tha bestie

Herndon, VA

#19 Jan 31, 2012
tha bestie wrote:
Its this girl named stasiaa lower all she does is tlk shit thts y i whooped yo ass n u guna gt it againn after u have tht babii tht ur clamin to be my cuzins .. we will see..
I got a babii on tha way 2 so dnt be tryin ta fight meh either
tha bestie

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2012
Haha.
stasia

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Jan 31, 2012
well i dnt care if ur pregnant cuz i am too..whoop dee doo.. i juss feel sorry for you
tha bestie

United States

#22 Jan 31, 2012
Haha im nt pregoo tht was someone else plus i dnt see how u feel bad for me cuz ur tha one gtn ur ass beat nt mines.
stasia

Hopkinsville, KY

#23 Jan 31, 2012
umm no..i feel so scared..hahaha
amanda

Burgaw, NC

#24 Jan 31, 2012
omg...seriously. stasia didnt even do anything and youre still all over her...and for you to try and fight a pregnant girl...means you aint shit. everybodys always soo hard on the internet but never does shit. oh and this fat bitch got your bestfriends man didnt she??? yes maam. im done with this shit. its for the birds... if you dont like what i gotta say then just "take care" of it the next time you see me hun.
A good mother

Orlando, FL

#25 Jan 31, 2012
stasia wrote:
well i dnt care if ur pregnant cuz i am too..whoop dee doo.. i juss feel sorry for you
U guys dont need any kids they need to go to a good family thats got a home u guys live off people and the state i think its time to tie some tubes here dont ya think its time to get your life together before you have any more kids get your own home and pay your on bills please im getting sick of paying for Stupid people that get out here and gets pregnant And having the state pay for it Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryan and matt carbino 8 min Ash 1
Big tall ryan 11 min Ash 1
Steve Tribble & Mike Foster - Jail Loan Log Book (Jan '14) 1 hr Election time 38
who Who was in charge of the drug court money? 1 hr Username 5
kayci robyn morse (Jun '14) 4 hr DJ 12
Legalize Sports Gambling 10 hr hopeafterall 3
another school threat/CCHS 11 hr HSTruman 19
270 entertainment 14 hr rats 4

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages