Next Last
rdc

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Jan 13, 2013
Well bring that rag ride of yours out
redneck sophistication

Tucker, GA

#22 Jan 13, 2013
I'm with u here and now. This ISNT a mans convo! There r plenty of girls that can hang with the men or even do better.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#23 Jan 13, 2013
Yeah if that man on man action is what works for you guys go right ahead. But be discrete about it guys.
big sexy

Dunmor, KY

#24 Jan 14, 2013
The Real Antimouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I've only owned one dodge and it had a 318 and it just absolutely sucked no power no torque no nothing. I was puttin more oil in it than gas. Maybe it was just a lemon. But I will be the first to say the 700r4's are junk I've been through 3 of them myself. I have a Chevy now with the 4l60e tranny, no problems yet (knock on wood). But yea every ford I've had overheated. If I had to pick any new truck it would be a dodge and that's saying a lot because I'm a hard core Chevy fan. But the new Chevy trucks are ugly.
your right you had to have a lemon and you wont with the 4l60e

Since: Jan 13

Madisonville, KY

#25 Jan 14, 2013
Been There - Done That wrote:
I used to be a hard core Chevy fan, however after General Motors took the govt bailout money from Obama I simply REFUSE to buy Chevy/GM ANYTHING!
Besides, they should get rid of the unions; all American companies should get rid of unions, very bad for business, the consumers and the workers!
I have to agree with you on this one , if the Government is involved in making it , I don't want it!!!
lost

Eureka Springs, AR

#26 Jan 17, 2013
i miss the good chevy's. the last 2 new gm pos i have had they have untied my bowtie.

the new dodge pos wasn't any better.

i have never been a fan of fords. friends that have them are telling me their pos problems they are having. so probally won't bother with them.

i'm not a fan of forgein car/trucks either. but i am at the point if i want a ride made in america, i need to by a toyota.

all makes and modles have their issues.

a customer walks into my shop one day, i had 4 fords on the racks fixing for other customers. he looked at me and said must be ford week.:) then he said "jesue owned a ford also, he walked every where he went." when i was done laughing, he asked if i would check out his truck. he had an older ford body with a chevy motor and tranny. i asked him if that was ford tuff with chevy stuff.

ford's and dodge's do pay my bills and feed the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Livy Leavell running again? 21 min Chuck 22
best place for a cheeburger 39 min ButterBall 19
MLK new principal 41 min ButterBall 14
Jason McCraw for Mayor 45 min Christian Hughes 33
Lovlace to Lex Paul Dunbar 57 min Whatever 7
Frost Kids 1 hr WantToHelp 1
HPD officer In jail 2 hr CEO 25
Walmart on Canton 5 hr Hoptown Tiger 6
pat stoneham Tue Steph 9

Hopkinsville Jobs