First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wildddd

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2013
3 bedroom duplex for rent in Hopkinsville off Pyle Lane. Nice unit in good neighborhood. Just remodeled. $600 per month. 720 Pat Avenue. Info available in box on site.
seriously?

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Are you retarded? You can get a 3 bedroom house for that price. Even if you have to pay a hundred more for a house it would be worth having your own house.
Wildddd

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Sorry didn't realize I'd be getting my property critiqued. You will not get a 3 bedroom house in decent condition near Pyle Lane for $600 a month. My unit has new hardwood floors, ceramic tile bath, central air and on a nice street.
seriously?

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Wildddd wrote:
Sorry didn't realize I'd be getting my property critiqued. You will not get a 3 bedroom house in decent condition near Pyle Lane for $600 a month. My unit has new hardwood floors, ceramic tile bath, central air and on a nice street.
so does most houses for that price. And they don't have to worry about the people on the otherside of the duplex burning the place down or waking your children up. And your wrong. I rented a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath a mile from pyle lane for 500. That's the problem with hoptown most of you people are crooks and your killing the working man.
minni mouse

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Can you have pets?
i rent

United States

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Actually that is the price rent goes for around here if you're in a decent neighbor hood, duplex, or town house especially. I understand you can get houses for just as much or a little more but a lot of times when you are out on your own leasing an apartment is some people's only option for various reason. (Credit, age, no renters reference, ect..)
Ignorant people

Madisonville, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2013
----->Are you retarded? You can get a 3 bedroom house for that price. Even if you have to pay a hundred more for a house it would be worth having your own house.<------
If you have a problem with Wildddd's price then don't worry about it!
Ive rented from places that were 690 and were only 2 bed/1bath and WAS NOT worth it. I also paid 600 for the same and it was really shitty. I have been by this duplex and am really impressed by the neighborhood and the looks of the place inside and out.
It is very worth 600 a month.
Do your research before you criticize someone like that!

Since: Jan 13

Oak Grove, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2013
I would like to look
LOOKIN2RENT

Martin, TN

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Is this still for renT??
nasty

Elkton, KY

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Thats randy trogden and he is a slum lord. 720 pat ave is a dump. He wont fix anything and is a complete ass
Sad But True

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Too many punk ass kids on Pyle lane. Your kid will end up in jail or knocked up.
bludog

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Randy Trogden doesn't own that duplex anymore. New owners remodeled it and it's very nice!
nasty

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 11, 2013
If so ill bite my words but from my information thats who still owns it
bludog

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Feb 11, 2013
I work for the new owners who bought it a couple months ago and I did some of the renovations. New owners own several rentals and take good care of them.
nasty

Tucker, GA

#15 Feb 11, 2013
I c. Well i retract previous statement.
GREED

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Feb 12, 2013
THESE LANDLORDS FOOL NO ONE, MOST OF THESE PLACES ARE PAYED FOR THROUGH SECTION 8 ANYWAYS, THATS WHY THEY CHARGE SO MUCH, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE RENTERS ARE USUALLY NOT THE ONES FOOTING THE BILLS!!!
Wildddd

Shepherdsville, KY

#17 Feb 12, 2013
There are limits to what rent can be on a rental in the Section 8 program based on bedrooms, location and condition of property. HUD sets those limits and landlords can't charge more than that. Normally what Section 8 pays for a property is slightly less than what the typical market rate is. Like anything, there are some nice properties and good landlords with Section 8 and there are some crappy properties and landlords.
no return

United States

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Wildddd wrote:
There are limits to what rent can be on a rental in the Section 8 program based on bedrooms, location and condition of property. HUD sets those limits and landlords can't charge more than that. Normally what Section 8 pays for a property is slightly less than what the typical market rate is. Like anything, there are some nice properties and good landlords with Section 8 and there are some crappy properties and landlords.
This landlord has an inside employee at section 8 so he gets higher payments he will also evict you for less than $100 behind because he looks down on poor folks
Wildddd

Shepherdsville, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Sorry, but these accusations are not true! The state and HUD control what rent can be paid. Perhaps you think I'm someone else because I try to help anyone who I can and to be fair! However if someone lies to me and the Housing Authority, fails to pay their small monthly rent and trashes the apartment then there are consequences.
patsygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Feb 17, 2013
Is this still for rent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Taylor tries to anger crowd at "all lives ... 4 min But secks 21
Selena Elaine 25 min Chuggachugga 4
why do my bakery post disappear? 1 hr Sam 6
Coach Greg Shelton fired 1 hr Bunter 26
Walker Thomas fundraiser 1 hr Jeff taylor 2
Haha! Adam nelson is a loser! 3 hr Adamsux 3
Anybody notice 4 hr Figaro 3
Hopkinsville Towne Center Update 14 hr Homeowner associa... 78

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web