Finally some customer service!

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yahyah

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 May 16, 2013
Went to the new Chik-fil-a. Best customer service I've encountered in this town. I am so sick of the rude treatment at places like McD's and Wendys. I worked fast food way back in the day, and I would have been fired if I had treated customers the way these businesses do. Hopefully managers around here will take a cue from Chick-fil-a and start stepping up customer service. They carried my food to my table for me, came by multiple times to see if I needed a refill. Brought me extra napkins. It was awesome.
yahyah

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 May 16, 2013
Best of all, there were no coons working. Hope that lasts, because I can't stand coons fingering my food. Hopefully managers around here will take a cue from Chik-fil-a and hire white people to serve white people in a white man's restaurant.
yahyah

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 May 16, 2013
And the Christian atmosphere was most refreshing. Usually I don't get a side of bible with my burger, but this time I did. Hell, I normally don't get a side of bible with anything other than my pastor ass-ramming me on Sunday afternoons. Not that I mind that much. In fact I rather enjoy it, and you should too.
yahyah

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 May 16, 2013
Oh and the bad thing is im a coon myself and still cant stand them monkeys!!!!!!
HS Truman

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 May 16, 2013
I hear that shit. The ass ramming part too. You have no idea what I had to put up with at hoptownhall!!!!

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#7 May 16, 2013
Shouldn't a "Christian" fast food joint serve fish? I don't think Jesus ever even mentioned chickens. Of course chicken is the universal symbol of a mindless cowardly craven beast good only for food. Oh and we also eat the reproductive sex cells of the females... if you are into that sort of thing.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#8 May 16, 2013
P.S. The best server at any fast food place is that cute mixed gal at Wendy's. The whole of Chik fil a's shipped in staff from Tennessee put together isn't as nice and good as her.
haha

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 May 16, 2013
Everybody who works at Wendys Is nasty and skanky. Thats why they are working at Wendys. Chick-Fil-a being a Christian based company has nothing to do with what they serve. It Is based on the integrity and beliefs of the founders and owners. Which Is why they are closed on Sundays. If you want to go to Wendys and get an over friend piece of compact chicken parts go ahead. For a cheaper price Ill go to Chick-Fil-a and get a well cooked piece of actual chicken breast.
Stoned

Tucker, GA

#10 May 16, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
Shouldn't a "Christian" fast food joint serve fish? I don't think Jesus ever even mentioned chickens. Of course chicken is the universal symbol of a mindless cowardly craven beast good only for food. Oh and we also eat the reproductive sex cells of the females... if you are into that sort of thing.
It's chick-fil-a not fish-fil-a you dumb fu€k
EarlyBird

Greenville, KY

#11 May 16, 2013
How is their breakfast? I have never had it?
Bibb

Franklin, TN

#12 May 16, 2013
They serve u a nice little god hates a homo shake and aids curse chicken sandwich. They serve bigotry will a smile
LOL

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 May 17, 2013
Dying laughing at the above comment. But seriously Hopkinsville, we know you hire blacks because you have to for your numbers...but they are lazy and ALL of them usually have an attitude.
Reality

Madisonville, KY

#14 May 17, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
Jesus mentioned chickens in Luke 13:34.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#15 May 17, 2013
He doesn't mention eating them. There are plenty of times that fish is mentioned being food though.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#16 May 17, 2013
Stoned wrote:
<quoted text>
It's chick-fil-a not fish-fil-a you dumb fu€k
That's my point idiot! If you really wanted to serve food that represented Jesus, you'd serve fish not chicken!
haha

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 May 17, 2013
Nobody, including Chick fil a has said their goal Is to serve food that represents God. They just happen to be a Christian owned company. Quit fishing for an argument with your ridiculous statements. You must be a Godless atheist or a homo.

BTW an above poster asked about their breakfast....It Is really good. Not as buttery and greasy tasting like most fast food places. I had the bacon egg and cheese biscuit and the egg actually tasted like a real fresh egg. The biscuit Itself could fool anyone Into thinking It came from their grandmothers kitchen. I was actually surprised as everyone's breakfast biscuits always taste the same to me.
Chris

Owensboro, KY

#18 May 17, 2013
Some of these people need to stay anonymous because their posts are ridiculous. Is this all y'all have to do all day? I received great service at
Chick-fli-a. It's all about customer service and they are friendly.
bad company

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 May 17, 2013
haha wrote:
Everybody who works at Wendys Is nasty and skanky. Thats why they are working at Wendys. Chick-Fil-a being a Christian based company has nothing to do with what they serve. It Is based on the integrity and beliefs of the founders and owners. Which Is why they are closed on Sundays. If you want to go to Wendys and get an over friend piece of compact chicken parts go ahead. For a cheaper price Ill go to Chick-Fil-a and get a well cooked piece of actual chicken breast.
my kid works Wendy's and I know she is not nasty she is good in school All good grades So you.need to pull your head out
Sad but True

Marion, KY

#20 May 17, 2013
LOL wrote:
Dying laughing at the above comment. But seriously Hopkinsville, we know you hire blacks because you have to for your numbers...but they are lazy and ALL of them usually have an attitude.
Yeah I dont lump all blacks into this statement but most at Lowes are useless. Just worrying about "when they gonna get off" "when is dey 8 hours up?" And dont even ask a question or ask for something that requires them to move from out behind the register cause it aint gonna happen. I dealt with one guy who acted like the cash register scanner gun was TOO heavy to pick up.
I dont identify with racists, but when people present themselves to be the complete stereotype well its kind of hard not to identify them as so.
Yep

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 May 17, 2013
Don't get me started about Lowes!!!! The ones that work there are nothing but N*****S!! Lazy, rude, always an attitude. I'm going to call and complain next time I am in there and get treated the way I did on my last trip. It was unbelievable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Store Opens in Kmart on June 1! Mark your ... 9 min Nurse Practitione... 1
Who pulled the Rotery threads 20 min Who 3
Does FBI Monitor this feed? 1 hr Getready 3
County football recruiting 2 hr John 7
Coach Day 3 hr Dane 26
Dear topix 3 hr Getready 4
Who can save Hoptown 4 hr HSTruman 20
Rural King to locate in KMart building 10 hr wow 14
YMCA new director Apr 23 WilmaRudolf 40

Hopkinsville Jobs