Bitch -Ass Trick

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 May 14, 2013
Word on the street is that a shitload of DCBS people got the ax. The State has been investigating them forever, especially after those kids got killed. Hopkins, Trigg, and Todd co., too, supposedly. And why wouldn't that be in the New Error- if it happened?
TRUTH

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 May 14, 2013
Word on the street is that a shitload of worthless coons at DCBS got the ax. The Black Messiah can't save them now that WE are in power. It's behind the scenes, but it's control regardless.

Sieg Heil!

hoptownhouse.com
Augustinian

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 May 14, 2013
Harry, Harry, Harry.
nope

Calvert City, KY

#4 Jul 16, 2013
That did not happen
crazy

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Jul 16, 2013
Most of them need to be gone!
HS Truman

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Jul 17, 2013
@nope: Yes, it did. Why else would they have called me in for an interview- WHILE I was under investigation? BTW, whatever happened to Ms. Currey? Her trial date was in early June; motion filings...
HS Truman

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Jul 17, 2013
1. Don't know her.
2. Don't WANT to know her.
3. EVERYBODY knows me (except, apparently, you)
4. She was legitimately arrested for allowing a child to get beat to death, while falsifying paperwork, and she takes MY, and YOUR, TAX DOLLARS, thereby making it a matter of public interest.
5. What's YOUR real name? I've seen a few of your posts here....
ADVICE: Don't go there if you ain't prepared. like I said, EVERYBODY HERE knows who I am; in 7 years in this town, I have NEVER HID FROM ANYTHING! Juju as a screen name; what are YOU hiding from?
whatever

Morristown, TN

#10 Jul 18, 2013
Whatever. I don't have a clue who you are and I've been here 44 years.
HS Truman

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Jul 20, 2013
Juju: PLEASE...do not take anything I say here as ANY SORT OF THREAT- THAT IS NOT ME, buddy!! And I don't know where the, "violent racist", comes from; the only racism I comment on is what i see on these posts- and what I have been told by various members of this community who ought to know! I DO NOT BELIEVE in threatening ANYONE-ANYTIME- and never have, or will!!
Whatever: In 7 years here, I have never made any bones, nor kept any secrets, about who I am, where I live, or what I do best. I am sorry for ASSUMING that "everybody knows me"; you know what the military says about "assumptions" (LOL).... I do not fear my fellow man, and I am too damned old to start now- so I BEHAVE MYSELF, and usually don't have to worry about it!
HS Truman

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Jul 20, 2013
And as far as the, "Racism", thing....The head of the DCBS office provided transportation to the State's Attorney's office, to a woman who she literally BLACKMAILED into pressing three Wanton Endangerment 1st charges against me. And got the "New Hire", from Tennessee to LIE on a report! What in GOD'S name am I SUPPOSED to think? Damn; some guy in Kentucky was giving his girlfriends AIDS- on PURPOSE- and only got charged with Wanton 2nd! I had her three kids buckled into proper CAR SEATS, wasn't drunk, or on drugs, speeding, or driving like a moron- and I get Wanton 1ST?? What would YOU call it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
martinrea 49 min yes 3
Swingers Party? 1 hr Voyeur 19
The Look 1 hr Medical Professional 52
pandoras box 2 hr Trainer 5
Difference between men and women 2 hr Armyman 2
Will the next sheriff clean house 2 hr Livviedup 12
You might be in hoptown if? 2 hr Livviedup 251
Should Lynn Pryor resign? 2 hr Advocate 14
How to fix County high school 12 hr Colonel Koloa 36
Fire dept burns down Cantaberry apts 15 hr Gunslinger 10