Girl from Cchs hides pregnancy and is...

Girl from Cchs hides pregnancy and is being charged?

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

Anon

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2013
I heard someone from Cchs hides being pregnant yo play sports and the child was born with issues and now she's being charged... Is it true? Who is it? Someone said it was Brianna Joiner but i know it wasn't her.
not true

Owensboro, KY

#2 Sep 9, 2013
nice try tho :P
squire

Paducah, KY

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Born with two heads
redfred

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Sep 10, 2013
Born with head in its ?ss
Sdjsj

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2013
It was MORGAN MEACHAM i repeat MORGAN MEACHAM! Bailey joiner had her perfectly fine and healthy baby a while ago!!
squire21

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2013
charged for what.
squire21

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2013
its not against the law to refuse prenatal care. its not against the law to exercise during pregnancy.
OKAY

Paducah, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2013
squire21 wrote:
its not against the law to refuse prenatal care. its not against the law to exercise during pregnancy.
it is when you starve yourself to the point where you look like a crack addict and play sports to try to get rid of the child.
Fo real

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Sep 22, 2013
What I want to know Is why there are even multiple girls In High School that are pregnant? This town Is getting to be a pathetic joke.
meh

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Sep 22, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
it is when you starve yourself to the point where you look like a crack addict and play sports to try to get rid of the child.
Still not a crime.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 28, 2013
meh wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not a crime.
It is a crime to try and terminate it by drinking alcohol, starvation..the child was born with devastating birth issues. She had legal options and chose none of them. Pitiful... She should be in jail! Plus walking around school like she has done nothing wrong....she has to be mentally ill/unstable! Sad... Parents should be held accountable too!
really

United States

#12 Sep 28, 2013
I am not going to comment on the right and wrong because I don't know these people, but they are kids so why put their names on here and say things like this.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 28, 2013
really wrote:
I am not going to comment on the right and wrong because I don't know these people, but they are kids so why put their names on here and say things like this.
17/18 years old....not sure that qualifies her as a kid. Just saying...
really

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2013
kooka pickles wrote:
<quoted text>
17/18 years old....not sure that qualifies her as a kid. Just saying...

Maybe not in some ways but this is just tacky to even discuss to me...that is just my opinion. I mean no if she did do things like that then I pray for the baby.
meh

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Sep 28, 2013
kooka pickles wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a crime to try and terminate it by drinking alcohol, starvation..the child was born with devastating birth issues. She had legal options and chose none of them. Pitiful... She should be in jail! Plus walking around school like she has done nothing wrong....she has to be mentally ill/unstable! Sad... Parents should be held accountable too!
Nope, still not.
disgusting

Cadiz, KY

#16 Sep 30, 2013
She should be behind bars. No, it is not illegal to drink or starve herself while pregnant, but how about immoral? I very much think so. That makes me sick! Women like that should be sterile. They don't deserve the love of a child.. THERE child!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New skating rink 27 min Atmosphere 14
CCHS does illegal drug tests 30 min Truth is freedom 30
hpd kyle spurlin (Aug '13) 1 hr Stormy 9
Kentucky Women's Show cancelled 2 hr Pixie Dust 5
Men's bathroom at old courthouse 2 hr Democrats 3
Christy gee 3 hr Tlc 14
Horse Track denied 3 hr No support 15
cheating wives 5 hr Reality 47
What's up at Christian County Jail 14 hr Jo jo 48

Hopkinsville Jobs