Comments
41 - 48 of 48 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
So call me Tangy

United States

#41 Apr 22, 2013
I love it!!! Sea salt Carmel pretzel is the yummiest thing I've tasted!! Addicted and if u spend 5$ on a cup of yogurt u Eat To Much!!! I spent $5 and got sum for me my 2 daughters and my mom!! Love the owners to, godly ppl with great attitudes and apparently great ideas!!!
Grady

United States

#42 Apr 22, 2013
So call me Tangy wrote:
I love it!!! Sea salt Carmel pretzel is the yummiest thing I've tasted!! Addicted and if u spend 5$ on a cup of yogurt u Eat To Much!!! I spent $5 and got sum for me my 2 daughters and my mom!! Love the owners to, godly ppl with great attitudes and apparently great ideas!!!
I posted above and am on the side of tangy roots. I really do love it and the price is fair but i don't know how in the world 2 adults and 2 kids ate for 5 bucks. It would be really easy to spend $5 on just 1 cup. You do have to be careful with the toppings or overfilling your cup. Seriously, ya'll must have had like 3 spoonfuls a piece for $5
customer

Hopkinsville, KY

#43 Apr 27, 2013
Loved it and thought the price was reasonable. My only complaint is the workers all sitting on the back counter eating yogurt and talking loudly while customers are in the store. Seemed very unprofessional to me but I was impressed overall.
true

Hopkinsville, KY

#44 Apr 27, 2013
The workers seem like fat lazy slobs to me. I wish they would step it up a notch as far as employees go. Get some cute clean cut people to work the counter.
Wondering

Hopkinsville, KY

#45 Apr 27, 2013
You don't have to fill the cup up with toppings. Seriously. Just yogurt and it is freaking $5. Will not be back.
me too

Hopkinsville, KY

#46 Apr 29, 2013
not impressed with the employees, but enjoyed the yogurt.
cashpoor

Corbin, KY

#47 Apr 30, 2013
Took 4 of us there recently, cost $16 total...not too bad...comparing Tangy Roots to Starbucks is like comparing KFC to Pizza Hut, not the same products...if you don't want to support a local business then don't but just understand that every place in town is not a "discount" place...try going to DQ for the same money...
Susie que

United States

#48 Jun 19, 2013
We have been there twice, it's nice, great yogurt, but they are high priced for our area.
I can't wait till the place on east 7th and Greenville rd opens back up. It's Daigre Farms, they sell New Orleans style SnowBalls. They had like 60 to 70 flavors and over half of the reg flavors they have Diet flavors. You can taket the family, sit at picnic tables tour the farm and the price for the snowballs were really cheap. I hope they open soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Le Jimbo 151,390
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Kane 1,841
Stop Record Any Police Stop 7 min The Preacher 29
Colonels losing athletics to Hoptown 16 min The Light House 157
Walter Shamble and Joey Pendelton 23 min The Preacher 23
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 45 min Pagan 16,146
Walter Shamble Has a Website 50 min The Preacher 1
Walmart coming to Country Club Lane 10 hr carter fan 82
•••
•••
Hopkinsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hopkinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••