Can topix block someone from Posting?

Can topix block someone from Posting?

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Philmore

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2013
A friend told me he can post but it will not appead on anyone computer byt his, I told him he was blocked.

Food4thoughttsss

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Philmore wrote:
A friend told me he can post but it will not appead on anyone computer byt his, I told him he was blocked.
You did good.
Timmy

Cadiz, KY

#3 Jan 10, 2013
yes if they have an actual account name one that shows up in green they can block that account, one that is registered to an email.

if they consider your account "extreme" they will block it, or sometimes if someone does not like you they can repeatedly report you and sometimes they get lucky.
Philmore

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2013
That is sad! HOW LONG DOES THE BLOCK LAST?
tom

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Philmore wrote:
That is sad! HOW LONG DOES THE BLOCK LAST?
25 years to life. Might be less for good behavior.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#6 Jan 10, 2013
So who was it? I hope it was one of those drama queen gossip mongers. Post the name they used on here to serve as a warning to the rest of them!
News

Dawson Springs, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Philmore wrote:
That is sad! HOW LONG DOES THE BLOCK LAST?
4 ever. you/they will have to register with a new email address and new name, but it can be similar to the old name. They pay no attention to that.
Wishful thinking

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Wish they'd get rid of antimouse and that Mamaw whoever person. They're on every thread trashing people, and praising the lord the very next minute. Such a joke

food4thoughtttss s

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 10, 2013
News wrote:
<quoted text>4 ever. you/they will have to register with a new email address and new name, but it can be similar to the old name. They pay no attention to that.
You don't say?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Wishful thinking wrote:
Wish they'd get rid of antimouse and that Mamaw whoever person. They're on every thread trashing people, and praising the lord the very next minute. Such a joke
that is some wishful thinking lol. Good luck with that.
hello dolly

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Wishful thinking wrote:
Wish they'd get rid of antimouse and that Mamaw whoever person. They're on every thread trashing people, and praising the lord the very next minute. Such a joke
really?? I think they are funny. That antimouse is really funny. He has his own thread. Those people are crazy funny on that.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#12 Jan 10, 2013
They are a thorn in my side and even I wouldn't want to get rid of them. They actually bring a conversation, even if it is argument. The other people who just come here to start rumors and defame others should be banned however as they add nothing and only use Topix to play games with the lives and reputations of others. Good riddance.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Jan 10, 2013
I like em too. They r real.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Aww come on you guys! We are like a big annoying family! It takes all kinds to make the world go around. If we all got along, I think I would go insane. Plus I think anonymouse, sugar baby, and myself resemble the original judges of American idol. I would be the chillaxed black guy, I think his name was randy or something like that. Sugar baby would be the ditzy Paula and of course anonymouse would be the sour puss Simon. Yea I could see that lol.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#15 Jan 10, 2013
Simon Isnt on there anymore. Come on now catch up with the times

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 10, 2013
Mom of two youngins wrote:
Simon Isnt on there anymore. Come on now catch up with the times
that just might explain why I said the ORIGINAL judges. Hmm, the world may never know.
seriously?

Tucker, GA

#17 Jan 10, 2013
If you look on the salon thread you will see why antimouse needs deleted.
mamaw aka sugar baby

United States

#18 Jan 10, 2013
The Real Antimouse wrote:
Aww come on you guys! We are like a big annoying family! It takes all kinds to make the world go around. If we all got along, I think I would go insane. Plus I think anonymouse, sugar baby, and myself resemble the original judges of American idol. I would be the chillaxed black guy, I think his name was randy or something like that. Sugar baby would be the ditzy Paula and of course anonymouse would be the sour puss Simon. Yea I could see that lol.
really? Paula? That's just rude!
country girl

United States

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Seriously?! Heck fire there sweetie. Its all in gud fun hehe
mamaw aka sugar baby

United States

#20 Jan 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously?"]If you look on the salon thread you will see why antimouse needs deleted.[/QUOTE]
why are you hating us? We haven't done anything to you. Oh well can't always make everyone happy. You have yourself a real good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where err'body at? 1 hr YourBoss 28
Quincy of Hopkinsville 3 hr Be An Adult 30
Amber hill 3 hr Suspicious 1
HHS band booster thread 3 hr Hoptown Man 3
Fire department dinosaurs 4 hr FYI 16
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr kk white 1,036
Hypocrite in the church 6 hr Salesman 5
Local businesses unfair to tourists 6 hr Get off my lawn 12
The 100,000 person influx 13 hr Blackout 16
No one here for Eclipse Mon Milf man 13

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages