DSVet

Manchester, TN

#21 Sep 8, 2009
Ladyhunter - HPD is right, by KY state law, they cannot press charges for a misdemeanor that did not occur in their presence, they can only do that for a felony that did not occur in their presence. Someone with firsthand knowledge of the crime must take out a warrant, in this case that is you, Ladyhunter, if you have proof all you have to do is go to the County Attorney's office and take out charges, the person will either be arrested by warrant or served with a subpeona giving them a date to appear in court on those charges.
chico ware

United States

#22 Sep 15, 2009
I honestly think that the police department in hopkinsville is doing its best with what they are up against.Crime has risen so much here that im surprised they handle this town in the manner they do.Most officers and detectives(and i didnt forget the SIU)seem to do a pretty good job.I think that if you base your judgement on the whole force for what one or two individuals may have done,then thats just selfish and profiling them.
chico ware

United States

#23 Sep 15, 2009
Oh yea and i cant forget Judge Andrew Self,Commonwealth Attorney Lynn Pryor,and Attorney Rick Boling,they are all great people and are doing a fine job.Keep up the good work!!!!
Linda

Lacoochee, FL

#24 Sep 16, 2009
I'm curious about all this hating...I'm giving you my name and furthermore disclosing that I have worked closely with not only HPD but CCSO, the detention center, KSP, local FBI and DEA..no problems only support...of course it was all gang related. Yes several years ago there was corruption within the HPD, but since the new chief, there has been a complete restructure. I believe you need to understand the difference between the "good ole boy system" in play here then citing HPD problems. As a previous wife to a HPD officer, I know first hand all the problems within (Key parties, drinking, overtime fraud, court appearance, etc) BUT those days are long gone. I hate hearing all the shit about officers being racists...point is ALL people, all colors are racists against someone...blacks against latinos....whites against latinos...lations against blacks and whites....I mean it is a non-ending cycle. Many years ago, it was Christian County was racists against the military...we were taught to avoid military at all cost, they were trouble and so on...yet today we cannot sign their praises enough...things change is the whole point here..
you should know

Canton, OH

#25 Sep 23, 2009
Miss Linda when the system turns on you lets talk about how things have changed,k.
Mary aka huggie_mom

Hopkinsville, KY

#26 Oct 1, 2009
I felt many years ago that the legal system here wasn't so bad, but since I've seen up close, I know it's not like it was in the good old days. Ask any police officer now, and they will tell you that they can lie and use mentally handicapped individuals in any way they have to to get what they want out of anyone. They can lie to people they arrest to get a confession, even if that person is not guilty. They call it tactical interrogation. To Chico, your name is still written on a lot of buildings in town. Any idea why? For Linda, I don't have HATE in my heart. I am totally blown away by the corruption that has developed in this town that I've called home all my life. It breaks my heart to know that my grand children will grow up in a county that is not what it's called. As for the good people Chico spoke of, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Judge Self and Rick Bowling are what they appear to be, but as for Lynn Pryor, beware of the angel of light. She picks her friends to be on the juries that she has cases for. I have proof of that in BLACK and WHITE. And like all of us, I'm sure there are some skeletons in her closet. All I can say is be careful who you trust. An old friend of mine was chosen to serve on a jury on which she had personal ties with Lynn Pryor and the so called victims family. Needless to say, I no longer call her a friend because of the lies she told to get picked for that case.
john doe

Kirksey, KY

#27 Oct 2, 2009
chico ware wrote:
Oh yea and i cant forget Judge Andrew Self,Commonwealth Attorney Lynn Pryor,and Attorney Rick Boling,they are all great people and are doing a fine job.Keep up the good work!!!!
ask them if the lady at 107 maple lawn still doing Trix for everyone
chico ware

United States

#28 Oct 2, 2009
who cares
john doe

Kirksey, KY

#29 Oct 3, 2009
the Judge :)
chico ware

United States

#30 Oct 3, 2009
;] hehe
true that

United States

#31 Oct 4, 2009
Judge Self--worthless! Mosr rulings should be the opposite of what he calls

Rick Boling--cheats on his wife with current wife and cheating on her with a chick in Lexington thinking nobody will see him!
Furthermore, doesn't take care of his youngest daughter because the newest wife doesn't care for her and since she's adopted shouldn't get all of their money.....hahahaha their $.....what $? They rented their house cause credit was so bad, leased the mustang and explorer then lost them.....crooked as his clients.

Lynn Pryor---bulldog with lipstick....never heard of her rigging jurors but do know that she fought hard to get her husbands son from his ex and now the kid is acing school and loves his family....Lynn is at all her kids activities, she's a country girl with a big heart and I know she made promises to people during her election that she didn't keep good on but out of the 3, I'd prefer Lynn anyday!!
Mary aka huggie_mom

Hopkinsville, KY

#32 Oct 5, 2009
true that wrote:
Judge Self--worthless! Mosr rulings should be the opposite of what he calls
Rick Boling--cheats on his wife with current wife and cheating on her with a chick in Lexington thinking nobody will see him!
Furthermore, doesn't take care of his youngest daughter because the newest wife doesn't care for her and since she's adopted shouldn't get all of their money.....hahahaha their $.....what $? They rented their house cause credit was so bad, leased the mustang and explorer then lost them.....crooked as his clients.
Lynn Pryor---bulldog with lipstick....never heard of her rigging jurors but do know that she fought hard to get her husbands son from his ex and now the kid is acing school and loves his family....Lynn is at all her kids activities, she's a country girl with a big heart and I know she made promises to people during her election that she didn't keep good on but out of the 3, I'd prefer Lynn anyday!!
Sounds like we live in Peyton Place instead of Hopkinsville.
Chico Ware

United States

#33 Oct 5, 2009
Well first of all Jude Self is very honest and fair in his rulings.I think he is one the best Judges to come along in years.As far as mr Boling,he is doing a real good job and his personal life,which you probally made up,is none of my business or yours either.All I know is he works very hard and is doing very well at what he does.You must be someone in the family or friends of the other ones that mr Boling is taking their business from and dont like that.As far as Mrs Pryor,I dont really know her to well but she has always seemed fair and has not tried to use her authority to just give out the harshest punishment available.So i guess you might have to go back to Mayberry to live youre perfect fantasy life.
Bettaleftunsaid

Hopkinsville, KY

#34 Oct 6, 2009
Whoa now Lisa I dont know who gave you balls today but bitch there is nothing wrong with fearing the police they get nervous have authority over us and thats why people dont like them because some of em get cocky with that power if you arent wary of them more power to u but i'd rather they kept there distance from me and minesQUOTE]
Lisa

Mount Sherman, KY

#35 Oct 7, 2009
To #34, Is there some reason you felt the need to curse me? I beg your ignorant, cowardly self but I CAN discuss the issue at hand like a normal sane adult, CAN YOU?
Sick Of Ya

Providence, KY

#36 Jan 17, 2010
huggie_mom wrote:
This site is to inform, not insult each other. I've not ever said in any of my comments about the police that ALL were bad. There are some very good people in law enforcement, but most of the good ones have left Hopkinsville. Someone has deemed it necessary to insult me as well as Little Momma. I speak the truth about the case that involves my son in law, because he was living in my house and working full time when the crime was supposedly committed. He was no where near the make believe crime was supposed to have happened. The legal system here in Hopkinsville leaves much room for improvement. I wish everyone could hear my 3 yr old cry for her daddy 24/7, because someone with a grudge told a lie, someone committed a murder and got away with it,and someone else got away with the crime that my granddaughters lost their daddy over. I do have the facts, and now so do official in Frankfort and Washington. If you believe in prayers, please keep this county and all families involved, in yours. Have a blessed life
It is a wonder the family you bad mouth all the time has not filed charges against you and the other two Freinds of yours ! You have been spouting out nothing but lies for 2 years , You have been ask sevral times to post this evidence you say you have well where is it ? If the family of the victim reads your bull I would advise them to take legal action .You call yourself a christian ? How could you !!!!!
huggie_mom

Hopkinsville, KY

#37 Jan 17, 2010
There is no way to post pictures on this forum, but anyone interested in seeing pictures and court records, feel free to send me your email address. Mine is as follows....huggie_mom@yahoo.co m...I will gladly share the truth then. Have a blessed day
wyso surprised

Hopkinsville, KY

#38 Jan 17, 2010
It has long been known that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, so will someone please tell me why so many are so surprised and even insulted at the idea of there being corrupt officers in the christian county legal system. Is this a reflection of some kind of prejudice toward larger metropolitan areas where this behavior would not only be believeable but commonplace? Whether you would like to believe it or not our sleepy little town is riddled with the same filth and depravity of any big city. Wake up people before you end up on the wrong side of the big blue wall. think about it.
legal advice

Hopkinsville, KY

#39 Jan 17, 2010
just a little piece of legal advice for "sick of ya".
Expressing a fact or opinion in this country is neither criminal or civilly wrong. I believe that somewhere back when this country was founded, not commonwealth, was being founded they called this freedom of speech. Guess I could be wrong since Ky feels the need to make it's rules as it goes. Just my opinion, but please let me know if i have broken any of the unwritten laws that seem to exist in that happy little utopia of your mind. Your feedback is welcome, but please be a little more well-informed on the law before you offer your counsel on it. thanks
Sick Of Ya

Providence, KY

#40 Jan 18, 2010
legal advice wrote:
just a little piece of legal advice for "sick of ya".
Expressing a fact or opinion in this country is neither criminal or civilly wrong. I believe that somewhere back when this country was founded, not commonwealth, was being founded they called this freedom of speech. Guess I could be wrong since Ky feels the need to make it's rules as it goes. Just my opinion, but please let me know if i have broken any of the unwritten laws that seem to exist in that happy little utopia of your mind. Your feedback is welcome, but please be a little more well-informed on the law before you offer your counsel on it. thanks
Opinions are legal,slander is a crime !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is she! 1 hr lol 6
Brazeway 1 hr Helton40 1
Typical Blacks showing true colors 4 hr Indecisive 10
Judge Adams 6 hr 1554NBB 33
Tammy Lamb 7 hr sad 19
local coach girlfriend unfaithful 8 hr barefoot jerry 17
Stevie Oliver? 8 hr good man 1
Hopkinsville Dating
Find my Match

Hopkinsville People Search