HHS Coach Gillespie
Booster

Madisonville, KY

#129 Mar 5, 2013
I love the smell of chit when stirred.
Keith Richards

Paducah, KY

#130 Mar 6, 2013
It is all from the softball coach and his band of thieves! He is Jealous and is going all he can to destroy the baseball team!
Betting Man

Hopkinsville, KY

#131 Mar 6, 2013
Keith Richards wrote:
It is all from the softball coach and his band of thieves! He is Jealous and is going all he can to destroy the baseball team!
I would not put all my eggs in one basket on this guess! There are a lot on unhappy baseball parents/players. There are even a couple of board members who are tired of his crap. Coach g is out of control and the booster board is covering up his crap and not telling the boosters the whole truth. He has spent almost all of their money with no ones approval. He bought four new uniforms this year alone. Not to mention all of he other crap he has purchased with no approval. Now he wants the parents to pay to fix his crap.
He is trying to charge a "Spirit Package Fee" to the players for crap he bought with no approval. This is in addition to the $80.00 player fee. Bet he did not get approval from the AD or Principal to do that either.
Cheerleader Mom

Tucker, GA

#132 Mar 6, 2013
We are sick of hearing about how much money the baseball team is spending. Lord only knows we are not getting any money either!
Cheerleader Dad

Hopkinsville, KY

#133 Mar 6, 2013
Heck I would be ok with getting the cash the baseball coaches get at the banquet as a gift from the boosters. I think they are budgeting $1000 a coach this year.
Booster

Madisonville, KY

#134 Mar 6, 2013
Cheerleader Mom wrote:
We are sick of hearing about how much money the baseball team is spending. Lord only knows we are not getting any money either!
And you do what???
Baseball Mommy

Madisonville, KY

#135 Mar 6, 2013
Cheerleader mom and dad, Get you asses out and make some money for yourselves. Same thing with the crybaby softball parents. I bet you all voted for Obama because you sure seem to have the entitlement mentality. Maybe ya'll can start accepting EBT cards at your concession stands.
a real TOOL

Madisonville, KY

#136 Mar 7, 2013
Bring back Harold wrote:
All the moms need to get together and go to Texas and get back our real coach
Really? You want this POS around your kids or wife?

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Man-Accused-...
SNAPPED

Hopkinsville, KY

#137 Mar 7, 2013
a real TOOL wrote:
Really? You want this POS around your kids or wife? http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Man-Accused-...
HELL NO! glad his nasty ass is gone,he needed anger management then and he still needs it. IM just glad he is seen for the idiot he is,and as far as the women he held a gun to ,well she wanted him, she got him and so now I dont guess grass is so green on the otherside.
GentlemanStan

United States

#140 Mar 7, 2013
Who would have believed Randy Harrell would ever do such a thing?

The world f'n world, that's who!!
FunnyMom

Madisonville, KY

#141 Mar 7, 2013
Well Karma is a biatch! The White kid wrote a letter to KHSAA and got Perry fired. Harrell gets hired, the mom of the snitch hooks up with Harrell and now the kids mom is getting her dues.
SNAPPED

Hopkinsville, KY

#142 Mar 7, 2013
FunnyMom wrote:
Well Karma is a biatch! The White kid wrote a letter to KHSAA and got Perry fired. Harrell gets hired, the mom of the snitch hooks up with Harrell and now the kids mom is getting her dues.
AMEN! to that, both her and Harrell are getting what they both deserve "karma" and it can be a bitch!
Walter

Tucker, GA

#143 Mar 10, 2013
Show me the money!!!!!! Only plays kids with deep pockets or connections!. Sad :(
Baseball Fan

Tucker, GA

#144 Mar 13, 2013
Looks like you need to put up those new pitching machines up and do some live pitching and hitting. That is almost the worst I have seen a Hoptown team hit (not hit actually) in a long time!
If it is too cold for you, stay inside and let the boys practice but stay out of that warehouse unless it is raining. Live hitting and not machine pitching is what they need.
Batting Averages

Tucker, GA

#145 Mar 13, 2013
This years team will have the worst batting averages of all if they don't get away from those pitching machines and warehouse. Coach can't handle the cold so the boys suffer.
snow angel

Hopkinsville, KY

#146 Mar 13, 2013
Batting Averages wrote:
This years team will have the worst batting averages of all if they don't get away from those pitching machines and warehouse. Coach can't handle the cold so the boys suffer.
will you come pitch at our practices for our team?
Pitchers

Tucker, GA

#147 Mar 13, 2013
No dumb butt!! We have more than enough pitchers on our team to live pitch which is something we have done very little of this year.
We have pitchers that have not gotten but 30-40 pitches two maybe three days a week and that is pushing it.
Heck, they have yet to do any long toss to strengthen up their arms. Too late now.
Practice

Tucker, GA

#148 Mar 13, 2013
Softball team is on the field practicing! Where is the baseball team? Warehouse! Coach can't handle the cold. Move back to FL!
Player 2

Tucker, GA

#150 Mar 14, 2013
We want to practice outside! Please someone talk this coach into letting us practice outside. Come on Dads that kiss behind and get us on the field. Please.
Booster

Tucker, GA

#151 Mar 17, 2013
0-2 start on the season with not a single run on the books. I sure hope this pattern does continue when we play CCHS. We have not lost to them in three years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
erin ferrel and daniel johnson 14 min why? 1
Matthew Handy 1 hr cbrittion 2
Will Cale Morris drum up any support for Sheriff? 1 hr G Man 39
News Hopkinsville considers eminent domain in acquir... 1 hr tucker 2
Sheriff Captain Miller back?? 1 hr Tucker S 18
whos got 2 hr Meth mouth mandy 4
Smoking at dog groomers 2 hr Ricky 24
klan rally 4 hr Overwit 9
Human trafficking threatens eclipse 11 hr roll it 33

Hopkinsville Jobs