HHS Coach Gillespie
player 1

United States

#109 Mar 1, 2013
Really! 10 minute practice! You are an idiot!
mad dad

Owensboro, KY

#110 Mar 1, 2013
player 1 wrote:
Really! 10 minute practice! You are an idiot!
They should have just called off practice due to weather in the first place instead of wasting 10 minutes of the players time.
player 1

United States

#111 Mar 1, 2013
We did not even get warmed up in 10 minutes. I am telling you the truth. This guy is losing his mind more and more each day.
mad dad

Owensboro, KY

#112 Mar 2, 2013
Maybe us parents of the players need to get all together and complain at the board of education.
Junior class

Paducah, KY

#113 Mar 2, 2013
We did and they did nothing, hope you have better luck that we did. Guy is nuts, Saw him call a basketball game at CCHS this year and he cheated for them and gave them every call, think he might wanting to go to work for the Colonels?
mad dad

Owensboro, KY

#114 Mar 2, 2013
Junior class wrote:
We did and they did nothing, hope you have better luck that we did. Guy is nuts, Saw him call a basketball game at CCHS this year and he cheated for them and gave them every call, think he might wanting to go to work for the Colonels?
I was out of town that game.I heard about it though....crazy. I don't know if going to complain is going to do anything but someone needs to do something. I think we all have had enough.
Bring back Harold

Duluth, GA

#115 Mar 2, 2013
All the moms need to get together and go to Texas and get back our real coach
Player 2

Hopkinsville, KY

#116 Mar 2, 2013
Thanks for not bothering to show up at Community College today for our physicals. Went much much smoother with you not there!
Coach JG

Paducah, KY

#117 Mar 2, 2013
Fuckie all of you!
mad dad

Owensboro, KY

#118 Mar 2, 2013
Bring back Harold wrote:
All the moms need to get together and go to Texas and get back our real coach
I'd pitch in for that trip!
PissedOffParent

Hopkinsville, KY

#119 Mar 2, 2013
mad dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd pitch in for that trip!
We have got to get this guy out of town. He can't get along with anyone. Has no clue how to handle kids. Everytime he opens his mouth nothing but BS comes out. Can we convince Leach to take over?
Coach JG

Paducah, KY

#120 Mar 2, 2013
Coach JG wrote:
Fuckie all of you!
Again right back at all of you haters of the Tigers!
Player 99

Duluth, GA

#121 Mar 4, 2013
Does coach really think we are going to rat on each other about who is posting stuff on topix?
We are all getting tired of his stupid crap but we hear some of our parents are taking control of coach a now. They have put a harness on him for a while. Told him to shut his mouth and let things calm down some or he would be looking for another job again.
Jimmy

Hopkinsville, KY

#122 Mar 5, 2013
The freshmen parents are COMPLETELY in charge of that team. Its a big butt kissing fest at every practice and old coach G loves it. Almost all the freshmen are going to dress for varsity because there parents do the work.
Softball Momma

United States

#123 Mar 5, 2013
He is the biggest control freak that has ever been. This is one of the biggest reasons no one likes to be around him.
He will soon realize that the ones kissing his behind will be the first to turn their backs on him when the crap hits the fan or the stuff he is doing.
I heard today that the baseball team got new uniforms again this year and coach g said that he is trying to keep a secret. Title IX issues again!
I hear some parents are mad about the required "Spirit Package" package ($63) in addition to the $80 player fee which is not supposed to happen. Coach is skirting around the rules again but he did say he would do what he wants when and how he wants. I guess Mrs. Choice really does not control her employees.
mindyourownlosin gteam

United States

#124 Mar 5, 2013
How would anyone in softball know anything about baseball fees??
Softball Momma

Hopkinsville, KY

#125 Mar 5, 2013
My daughter just told me the baseball team got another new uniform today for the varsity team and two new uniforms for the JV.
That makes "SIX" new uniforms in two years for the baseball team and all other sports have to wait four years!
Title IX! Title IX! Title IX!
Coach also needs to teach his boys how to act around the softball team. Not very good to make fun of one of your schools own teams right in front of their coach.
Booster

Madisonville, KY

#126 Mar 5, 2013
Let the coach handle it and not the Momma.
Softball Player

United States

#127 Mar 5, 2013
The baseball team was being very disrespectful to us today while they were getting MORE new uniforms. Coach has no control!
AD Kelley

United States

#128 Mar 5, 2013
Thanks for standing up for us today. Not too sure why the baseball team was being a bunch of jerks right in front of their own coaches who said nothing to them until you did.
Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Adkins Lambert Tinsley Stamps (Sep '14) 44 min lynda 48
Slumlords (Jul '11) 48 min disgusted 55
Meth Heads 1 hr Dance captain 2
Scott Allison 2 hr elmo 6
colonel card slush fund 2 hr Banker scotty 6
Chris gibbs 2 hr about him 4
Is Jen Jen getting the big D 2 hr johnny your hero 5
Bank employee 2 hr The Caseworker 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance