HHS Coach Gillespie
Policy

Duluth, GA

#67 Feb 14, 2013
Coach would not give away or take gifts as that is strictly against school policy. This coach would not break the rules.
Somebody tell me coach g did not break another policy.
New Name - Old Hell Raiser
Title IX

Hopkinsville, KY

#68 Feb 14, 2013
Are gifts covered under Title IX?
Softball Mom

Duluth, GA

#69 Feb 15, 2013
Title IX wrote:
Are gifts covered under Title IX?
It is not covered under Title IX but it sure is covered under Christian County School System Employee Policies.
I hope he gets caught accepting gifts. I know the coach get "cash gifts" at the banquet from the boosters.$500 cash or more each year.
Superiors

Hopkinsville, KY

#70 Feb 15, 2013
Softball Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not covered under Title IX but it sure is covered under Christian County School System Employee Policies.
I hope he gets caught accepting gifts. I know the coach get "cash gifts" at the banquet from the boosters.$500 cash or more each year.
Surely he would not take those gifts with school administration present at the banquet. How is the AD and Principal allowing this to happen?
Jeff

Gilbertsville, KY

#71 Feb 15, 2013
Why are all of you in my business? I have done nothing to you, just doing my job. Please leave me and my family alone or you will be getting a visit from the Sheriff very soon, maybe today. Enough is enough grown people.
Softball Mom

Duluth, GA

#72 Feb 15, 2013
Sheriff will not do anything as no threats have been made. Only the truth has been spoken.
You can not get in trouble for speaking the truth or sharing your opinion about someone.
So - Bite me!
Cry Baby

Hopkinsville, KY

#73 Feb 16, 2013
Poor thing can dish the crap out but can't take it. Best thing to do is keep your big mouth shut for a while and it will help.
Jeff

Crofton, KY

#74 Feb 16, 2013
You stupid little boy can sit on the bench?
Mad Dad

Hopkinsville, KY

#75 Feb 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
You stupid little boy can sit on the bench?
Or he can get cut like another kid did after dedicating months to practice. Cutting a senior? You did not cut that senior last year. Was it because he was black? I know this kid is better than that kid last year. WTH?
I think you have lost your mind. This kids parents also volunteered at fund raisers all the time.
Confused

Hopkinsville, KY

#76 Feb 17, 2013
Let a senior go and brought up two 8th graders. WOW!
Koon Dog Graybeard

Crofton, KY

#77 Feb 18, 2013
This man takes no bull from anyone! Get in his way and he will bulldoze you down! Beware Colonels Old Jeff and his tigers are on their way to Rupp Arena for the State championship then on to the World Series!
John Banks

Crofton, KY

#78 Feb 18, 2013
As President of the Local NAACP I would like to have more information on this cut. Please contact me if you think this is a racial issue and a player was terminated because he is black.
HAHA

Somerset, KY

#79 Feb 19, 2013
Cut because he can't play baseball. Should participating in fund raisers guarantee a spot on the team?
Mulley

Crofton, KY

#80 Feb 19, 2013
What is wrong with him today? He is mad at the world. He must have got up on the wrong side of the bed as he is in a hateful mood and has pissed just about the whole school off!
Majority Opinion

Hopkinsville, KY

#81 Feb 19, 2013
Are we going to get rid of this guy after this year? Who can we get to replace him? Can't happen soon enough!
Dino

Crofton, KY

#82 Feb 20, 2013
Starting over today as he got in a heated argument with the AD. Told him off. Guess he will never learn not to make your boss mad. You should come to school and see this guy work.......... He is a bad man! Why is he so angry all the time?
Phil

Hopkinsville, KY

#83 Feb 20, 2013
He told off Mr Howton today, told him to get out of his gym. This guy is out of control!
Batting clean up

Hopkinsville, KY

#84 Feb 20, 2013
You really must have a boring life to follow this guy this much. Funny at first but now your over doing it.. It's easy to tell that your the same person with your elementary writing style.
John Schmidt

Hopkinsville, KY

#85 Feb 20, 2013
If you want to make him real mad, let a big fart in front of him and he will go off!!!!!!!
Seminole

La Fayette, KY

#87 Feb 22, 2013
You people might want to check out why he left Fla????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guy Howie chief at Glasgow 3 hr The Caseworker 2
why is gin gin getting a divoece 3 hr your buddy 3
Meth Heads 4 hr rose dale ave 9
hooking up 5 hr Ready 5
Slumlords (Jul '11) 7 hr babyb 59
Terri Barbee 7 hr Ville3522 3
johnboy smith 10 hr Toni 77
Bank employee 14 hr spiritinthesky 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance