HHS Coach Gillespie
Softball Player

United States

#26 Jan 24, 2013
Are you building the indoor facility or what? Looks to me like just the bathrooms are getting built.
Is CCHS's facility bigger. It looks like our (softball/baseball) building is going to be smaller.
Baseball Mom

Hopkinsville, KY

#27 Jan 24, 2013
The baseball boosters pulled their money out of the project, so it looks like they are just getting the restrooms.
Softball Momma

United States

#28 Jan 24, 2013
Baseball Mom wrote:
The baseball boosters pulled their money out of the project, so it looks like they are just getting the restrooms.
Why did they pull their money? Would no one sign the $80,000 loan documents?
What will we do know? I guess we can still use the baseball teams older indoor facility. This should make the coach happy.
true

Madisonville, KY

#29 Jan 28, 2013
if you have an indoor facilty for the baseball team paid for by baseball money then its the baseball teams building. if you need one for softball raise the money and build you one. let the big parents sign for the building the ones that run the program anyway they will be the ones that get the most benifit from it. come on daddys lets get the bulding built for your little babies so they can play ball!
true

Madisonville, KY

#30 Jan 28, 2013
if you have an indoor facilty for the baseball team paid for by baseball money then its the baseball teams building. if you need one for softball raise the money and build you one. let the big parents sign for the building the ones that run the program anyway they will be the ones that get the most benifit from it. come on daddys lets get the bulding built for your little babies so they can play ball!
like it in the rear

Paducah, KY

#31 Jan 28, 2013
Bend over as Jeff is the king and you better not cross him if yous knows whats good for yous!
Hard Headed

Hopkinsville, KY

#32 Feb 1, 2013
This man is the most hard headed man I have ever met! He is ridiculous. He either can't help his mouth or e has Alzheimer's.

I bet he will not continue to talk back to Mrs. Choice or continue to talk about her behind her back for very long. Mrs. Choice does not play those games. I can't believe he would say the things he has about her after she has stood up for him a few times. Anyone else would have already been fired!
Joker Phillips

United States

#34 Feb 1, 2013
Cadiz again?????
Caper

Eddyville, KY

#35 Feb 1, 2013
Caper wrote:
He takes no crap from anyone, Choice, Kelly or the new Super. He is the man at HHS and will kick Henricks butt if the Hoppers mess with him also. If you know what is good for you, you will leave this guy alone!
You better leave him alone!
Softball Mammy

United States

#36 Feb 4, 2013
I hears the baseball coach gots a ruling on Title IX about the new building and its use. I hears he has to share everything and he is not happy.
Oh well, he will gets over it.
Cowboy

Eddyville, KY

#37 Feb 4, 2013
Softball Mammy wrote:
I hears the baseball coach gots a ruling on Title IX about the new building and its use. I hears he has to share everything and he is not happy.
Oh well, he will gets over it.
Not true, that is why at CCHS the baseball team had to buld their own building. I am sure he will let the softball team use the bathrooms and coaches office. He might let them use their building when he is not using it. Why don't the softball team get out and raise the money to build them a building? Are they just lazy or want to sponge off the baseball team? blood suckers?????????
Softball Mammy

United States

#38 Feb 4, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, that is why at CCHS the baseball team had to buld their own building. I am sure he will let the softball team use the bathrooms and coaches office. He might let them use their building when he is not using it. Why don't the softball team get out and raise the money to build them a building? Are they just lazy or want to sponge off the baseball team? blood suckers?????????
Just watch and see or call the HHS AD. He will tell you the truth about who gets to use the building and at what times. The softball team WILL get to use the building and at equal prime practice times (right after school). Don't be surprised when they get to use the dressing rooms as well since the baseball team already has one at their field. The girls do not have a dressing room. Not fair! Title IX! Title IX! Title IX!'
Cowboy

Eddyville, KY

#39 Feb 4, 2013
Coach said he does not believe in Title 9. He like the Golden rule? He who has the gold, rules! Softball has no gold so they do not rule. Maybe the moms could sell some of that bush to raise some cash? They have two that I would pay for but the rest are a bunch of fat pigs that they would have to pay someone to service them!
Softball Players Aunt

United States

#40 Feb 5, 2013
I hear the coach is in hot water again. Just can't seem to stay out of trouble.
The board of education will be involved this time.
Might not get contract renewed after this year.
Too much trouble being stirred up by this coach. Never a dull moment.
Leach or Crawford may have a head coaching job here after all.
1st Base

United States

#41 Feb 5, 2013
Did coach g apply for the CCHS job? I have a source at the central office that says an application was completed for the job.
Colonel Insider

United States

#42 Feb 5, 2013
Job has not been posted yet. Stop your stupid posts about CCHS you jealous hater. When it is all over you will be back to runner up at your best if you can beat up on UHA!
pls

Madisonville, KY

#43 Feb 5, 2013
Colonel Insider wrote:
Job has not been posted yet. Stop your stupid posts about CCHS you jealous hater. When it is all over you will be back to runner up at your best if you can beat up on UHA!
You are posting on everything i dont think you have a thing to do with either program really so stop trying to act like you know whats going on.
Tigers

Middlesboro, KY

#44 Feb 5, 2013
Crider is coming outt retirement. Being that'll be the only way his youngster will ever see the field!
Homerun

United States

#45 Feb 5, 2013
Coach g has spoken with CCHS AD about the job and intends on applying. He has had enough a$$ ki$$ing at HHS.
He said he can't afford all the chap stick he has been going thru.
Locker Room Talk

Tucker, GA

#46 Feb 5, 2013
Coach g has also spoken to the chilton's at CCHS about little Chilton coming to HHS.
Another great move for this coach. What is next? There is no telling with this idiot. He will want the field painted orange and black with his picture around the mound. Done by Saturday!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kobe langhi to Union college 9 min Heisman 1
Ryan Ammerson 11 min Ups 7
Country club trash 12 min westside 42
Christopher Hawk Robinson 2 hr Hahathisishilarious 20
Natalie that works at woodshed? 3 hr chip 5
Jeremy Woolf 4 hr Wrong 7
City pay raises 5 hr Captain Steve 16
Cutting grass on Sundays 5 hr Crystal 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance