Player Momma

United States

#358 May 16, 2013
According to the head coach last night at the booster meeting, he has not been fired and will be back next year. Way to let everyone at the meeting know about the complaints against you and then ask everyone to air them in front of everyone at the meeting. What an idiot!

Coach G. also announced he hired an asst coach - there is one regular season game left this year and then playoffs. Way to wait until the end of the season to hire someone. We are all taking bets to see if he completes the season before coach g runs him off like he did Coach Perry. When asked what his credentials were, coach g said he played baseball before, he was from FL and he is a good guy. Coach G does not know this guy any more than I know how to fly a space rocket.

It was also announced that Coach K will be coaching the summer HHS team. What a joke! Coach K is the one that told a fan at Tuesdays game (during the game) that both coaches were getting fired at the end of the season. WTH! Can we all say idiot. Big baby crying worrying about getting gas money to make it to the summer league games. Don't worry, you are getting some cash at the banquet from the boosters (which is against school district policies).

Time for these two cry babies to hit the road. Coach G has no clue and Coach K is just worried about the money.
Easy Wilbur

Hopkinsville, KY

#359 May 16, 2013
Coach G announced he had not been fired, never mentioned being back. If donating bottled water is a coaching criteria this new guy might be the best we ever had, other than that what is his resume? It would be great to see the "needs improvement" list given to Coach G. Hiring a staff was on that list, therefore the new hire. I wonder what he is having to improve in the classroom? Have heard there were as many if not more issues with that. I just hope he doesn't try to tank us in District play because he is ready for it to be over. Why else would you cancel an away game just because you are too old and worn out to want to travel? He is a joke, his revolving staff has been a joke, his treatment of booster money has been a joke and his off season work has been a joke. Maybe he should go into comedy.
booster

Providence, KY

#360 May 16, 2013
every comedy act would start out by him saying "UUUMM" then the tomatoes would fly because it would be a damn bore.
Daughtery Hilton

United States

#361 May 16, 2013
booster wrote:
every comedy act would start out by him saying "UUUMM" then the tomatoes would fly because it would be a damn bore.
We can call it the "Walter" comes to KY show.
Out Coached

United States

#362 May 16, 2013
He is getting out coaches today on his own home turf! What a bafoon!
Student

United States

#363 May 17, 2013
Wow! This is going to be a long class today. Someone is not in a good mood at all today. Sure wish this clock would speed up so we can get out of his class.
Wish you people would stop pissing him off until school lets out for the summer.
HHS Fan

Duluth, GA

#364 May 20, 2013
Well, I was wondering if Coach G will be in the mood to compete today or if he will just show up and take up space?
He just took up space at the last game. 14-15 record on the season. Worst record in Tiger Baseball history.
Two Old Fools

Corbin, KY

#365 May 20, 2013
First, let the varsity finish the game, this is a tournament game. Second, if you are gonna put in bench players how about letting a senior bat over a freshman, you have no class sir. Third, if the ump runs out if baseballs don't throw a fit if a player gives him one of "ours", you make the whole program look bad Killebrew, not to mention add to the perception that all you care about is money. Those balls belong to the program & were paid for by the club, bet if we took a vote we would donate that ball.
New Hire

United States

#366 May 21, 2013
Coach G hires new asst coach for last two games of season. This guy has no traceable baseball experience but does donate water from Hucks in Crofton to HHS Baseball.
Check that one off the list!
Unrepairable

Duluth, GA

#367 May 21, 2013
This coach could win state & he would have zero support. That is a sad but true statement of how deep the problems run. I hate that we had a senior who has been hanging around for six or seven years, knows that he has never been a role player on the field but works his butt off in the dugout during games keeping everybody up & he probably missed his best chance at getting an at bat in a District Tournament game. That tells me how appreciative & respectful coach is of his players.
Appreciation

United States

#368 May 21, 2013
This coach does not appreciate anyone for anything they do. He talks out of both sides of his mouth. This is the very reason his butt stays in trouble at school for on the field and in the classroom behavior.
I am very sure there are only a couple of parents and players that actually like this coach or coaches on this team (new guy excluded - don't know anything about him).
Daddys boy

Louisville, KY

#369 May 21, 2013
He will be terminated after his last game, write it down!
Army Vet

United States

#370 May 21, 2013
He was given a couple of lists with items on them to get completed within two weeks or he would be terminated. Why give him two weeks to get stuff done/changed that he should have been doing the entire season and school year. He is an embarrassment to the team and school. New coach - no experience what so ever! No college playing experience! Water donating experience - check!
One more thing, If he does not know how to stand still and look at the American flag during the National Anthem, I have no use for him. I fought for the USA and to watch him show no respect during the National Anthem is almost intolerable.
Wow

United States

#371 May 22, 2013
Lets say coach leaves and goes somewhere else. Who would possibly want to take the HHS baseball job after seeing 1000's of negative post about him. Nobody in their right mind would put up with the HHS parents. Until you guys stop you'll never get anyone worth a crap. You bashed satterfield(i get it), marks(i scratch my head), perry(couldnt win a big game with much more talent),Harrell (couldn't keep his pants on but won), Gillespie, and many claim you want perry back. Good luck tigers.
Check the facts

Corbin, KY

#372 May 22, 2013
There was only about two families that wanted Perry out. One was his ex-wife & the other got what they asked for and you see how that turned out for them. Yes Perry had the talent but it was young talent compared to what he was up against. If you are not on the inside if this program you have no idea what does not go on. The best practices this team had was the short time that Perry was back before Killebrew ran him off. Coaches don't throw BP, which had been taken on the field maybe four times this season. We want a long term coach but the actions of the last two hires is making it tough. Perry was our last shot at that, the real trouble makers are gone, lets give him another shot.
Walter

Hopkinsville, KY

#375 May 23, 2013
Old coach is grasping for straws trying to get his list completed. Too late! Time to take ya broke arsh home.
Brain dead

Corbin, KY

#376 May 23, 2013
Kicked the starting shortstop out of practice with ten minutes left? Overreacted according to players & parents....scheduled practice at 8:00a.m. on Saturday after graduation....he is either extremely stupid or trying to tank us...or both...bet gas money back to Florida would be the best paying fund raiser all season...
truthfinder

Evansville, IN

#377 May 24, 2013
Leach is the best coach this county has ever had. He just had a bad team. Mark my words Christian Co. will be sorry they let him go.
facts

Hopkinsville, KY

#378 May 24, 2013
The parents have been drama all of their poor kids lives. Bud Hudson, youth basketball , youth baseball, HHS has the most hateful honery bunch of parents ever. They always have been & sadly probably always will be.
Doughtery Hilton

United States

#379 May 24, 2013
We are ready for some new tenants. Bring on the next set of coaches.
Maybe we can get the new coach from Crofton to stay a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bbw 2 hr women are beautiful 13
Sheena Hotson 3 hr Girl code 6
Jennifer Scott that got busted for Meth (Mar '14) 3 hr no one can 28
parks & rec 3 hr City Hall 9
leave married men alone 3 hr Bentley 11
Wealthiest person in Christian Co 4 hr Quest 14
homicide/murder on Cleveland and elm street 5 hr TBH 3
Old Ryan's building 10 hr True Storyz 27
new era mess up 16 hr William Henderson 13
More from around the web