coachagain sam

Hopkinsville, KY

#274 Apr 22, 2013
You idiots are making the program look bad. these are just kids who love playing ball but so many of the players have idiot parents making all these rude comments about coaches & administration. Damn the kids read this bull & it affects them which is so unfair to them.This a very talented but young team who will only get better in the future if you stupid faggot idiots would shut the hell up & let the boys play ball. The town is laughing at all this ignorance going on at hoptown. UHA & County fans & parents are classy.Im asshamed to be a tiger because of all you idiots.
tigers

Monroe, NC

#275 Apr 22, 2013
Youre just as much an idiot as me And the rest of the people who are in here. it sounds like its tearing you up! maybe the COACHES should be reading this alon with the players. Might save the season, but Perry is theres trying to restore things before this oldass loser came.
Coacchagain sam

Hopkinsville, KY

#276 Apr 22, 2013
Yes am an idiot for being on here & you are correct it's tearing me up the way people who probally call themselves christians are casting stones at the baseball coach. How many can honestly throw them? Is coach Cal an idiot for what just happened? terrible season for uk right? Shit happens , the team will be fine if everyone will just be patient & allow them time to grow. Please chill out my fellow christians. He who is innocent cast the first stone.
Coacchagain sam

Hopkinsville, KY

#277 Apr 22, 2013
I willing to accepct all this garbage if everyone posting these rude and destructive comments are of Satan because I dare not believe Christian folks would be this neagtive.
District Office

Duluth, GA

#278 Apr 22, 2013
Please just allow the season to play out. It will be over soon enough. The admin from the school will take a very hard look at things before any contracts are renewed if they are renewed.
tigers

Monroe, NC

#279 Apr 22, 2013
DO NOT feed me with the Christian talk! Your a sinner just like the rest just because you read your bible and go to Church makes you no different from me who lays in bed on Sundays and catches my sermom on TV with bible in bed! NOTHING wrong with that! Everybody wanna preach All this Christian, Church, etc. BS, I guess it was Gods plan to make this Coach a losing record coach his whole life? Huh? God has his hand in on everything right? We dont want no LOSERS around our kids as parents. Losing is NO FUN! Whats the first part of playing a sport? Oh yeah HAVING FUN. Winning 2 games out of 16 and kids not wanting to play cause its simply NO FUN! Maybe Demetria Choice will abide bu her President "TIME FOR A CHANGE"
Coacchagain sam

Hopkinsville, KY

#280 Apr 22, 2013
Thats why I'm not throwing any stones. I promise you knowbody goes to hell for loosing in sports. You are also right about loosing ,knowbody wants to but somebody has to thats why they have this thing called good sportsmanship. I was simply stating that true christians wouldn't be sitting around putting another person down. As far as players not being happy because they are loosing ,then maybe they need to work harder, maybe their parents should invest in some private lessons but a coach who hasn't had time to put his signature on the program isn't fair. give him four years to develop his players. most of these kids have been coached by their Dads all their lives and it's showing. Stop allowing the kids to quit because all it's teaching them to do is run when it gets hard instead of fighting. Coach Cal lost but he isn't running. he is reloading and reteaching.
Coacchagain sam

Hopkinsville, KY

#281 Apr 22, 2013
The sad part is I don't even like baseball, I just don't like seeing our parents & fans making our school look retarded. The whole town is laughing at us. Support your coach.
Support

Duluth, GA

#282 Apr 22, 2013
Coacchagain sam wrote:
The sad part is I don't even like baseball, I just don't like seeing our parents & fans making our school look retarded. The whole town is laughing at us. Support your coach.
We support Coach Perry but not the idiot old man and his croney! He knows nothing and it is showing.
tigers

Hopkinsville, KY

#283 Apr 22, 2013
shut up with the coachcal stuff, this coach is nowhere near coach cal and your irrelevant your opinion doesnt matter go preach that somewhere else obviously you are worried about other opinions about the program, do other PEOPLES OPINION get you to heaven or hell? Maybe you need to hold a sermon for all HHS athletes? No matter what you do people are gonna either like you or not like you, so who cares? Most the people in hoptown can kiss my ass forreal. Its such a drama gossip shitty fulfilled town
Coacchagain sam

Hopkinsville, KY

#284 Apr 22, 2013
You gotta support the program coach and all or it's bullshit.Just think if you were running some orginization and knowbody supported you, how would you feel? We as tigers have to be a class act. knowbody liked Tim Hayworth his first year and look at him now. two sweet 16 apperances.
Top Side

Duluth, GA

#285 Apr 22, 2013
Coacchagain sam wrote:
You gotta support the program coach and all or it's bullshit.Just think if you were running some orginization and knowbody supported you, how would you feel? We as tigers have to be a class act. knowbody liked Tim Hayworth his first year and look at him now. two sweet 16 apperances.
Come on Coach Beth. You don't have to go that far with the coach behind kissing. Give it a rest for a while.
tigers

Stanley, NC

#286 Apr 22, 2013
Dang you were preaching the holy word and you cursed, shame on you! Naw i refuse to support a idiot! You talking out your ass, saying support something so it can be a successful organization! Look at our Country. Half of America dont give a damn about Obama and the other top half that won him in were blacks who just voted because he was black, half of them probably did not see any State of the Unions because they didnt have cable. Lets vote the black man in because he's black! To hell with support i be damned if i support a coach who teaching kids to be losers and give up! If you havnt been at games shut your mouth on the opinions! Support ya ass!
True Dat

Duluth, GA

#287 Apr 22, 2013
tigers wrote:
Dang you were preaching the holy word and you cursed, shame on you! Naw i refuse to support a idiot! You talking out your ass, saying support something so it can be a successful organization! Look at our Country. Half of America dont give a damn about Obama and the other top half that won him in were blacks who just voted because he was black, half of them probably did not see any State of the Unions because they didnt have cable. Lets vote the black man in because he's black! To hell with support i be damned if i support a coach who teaching kids to be losers and give up! If you havnt been at games shut your mouth on the opinions! Support ya ass!
Agree!
Difference

Corbin, KY

#288 Apr 22, 2013
Best nine on the field tonight & HHS gets a win. Organized practices will pay off, maybe a different 3rd base coach & then the best 11 would be on the field.
Steve

Hopkinsville, KY

#289 Apr 22, 2013
Who played?
True Dat

Duluth, GA

#290 Apr 22, 2013
Good game. Agree with the nine on the field and replacing the old coach on 3rd base with Coach Perry.
Coach Perry has organized the practices and things are looking better and no thanks to old coach g.
Coach g needs to go

Hopkinsville, KY

#291 Apr 22, 2013
Good win for the Tigers. Coach still messing up game plan and calls.

Thank goodness Coach Perry is here to help save this program. Coach g needs to give up 3rd base and stay in the dugout. Coach g keeps interrupting Coach Perry when he is trying to teach the players something. I think this old coot is seeing he writing on he wall.
coachingsam

United States

#292 Apr 22, 2013
@Tigers", Every president we have ever had in some way helped screw this country up so kill the black president ruined America shit unless you are racisist. But I don't think you are racist but just miserable.Coach G could care less about what any of you idiots think because none of you pay his bills. Don't know if you are male or female but it's obvious you are miserable. Hope God touches your soul
False

Duluth, GA

#293 Apr 22, 2013
coachingsam wrote:
@Tigers", Every president we have ever had in some way helped screw this country up so kill the black president ruined America shit unless you are racisist. But I don't think you are racist but just miserable.Coach G could care less about what any of you idiots think because none of you pay his bills. Don't know if you are male or female but it's obvious you are miserable. Hope God touches your soul
He does care about what people are saying on here. He reads this crap every day or gets updates from his daughter. He stays mad about this crap as you can tell at school. He stays mad half the time. Reminds me of that guy named Walter. Looks like him, talks like him and has a bad attitude like him. Twins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chelese traughber 2 hr -fact- 8
laura gilford 2 hr -fact- 2
brianna Conners new boyfriend 2 hr -fact- 3
devin vowels 2 hr -fact- 5
Courtney Ryks- Usher 2 hr -fact- 2
Where to get Girl Scout cookies today? 6 hr try 4
Hoptown basketball 6 hr sam 29
Hopkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web