Corbin, KY

#194 Mar 26, 2013
Diehard wrote:
Funny jv hasn't lost a game :)
And that means what? Nothing.
Schedule

Duluth, GA

#195 Mar 26, 2013
We have games Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. 5 varsity games in four days.
Yes, this coach scheduled a game on Easter weekend.
Just because this guys family does not like him does not mean the rest of us don't make plans to go see our families on Holiday weekends.
Not to mention, we don't have enough pitchers for 5 games in four days! This means everyone will have to pitch a whole game no matter how they are pitching.
What kind of coach does this kind of stuff to his team? Answer - one that does not care about his team or his players.
Cryalittlelouder

Niota, TN

#196 Mar 26, 2013
LMBO! Fuss if you are not playing and gripe if you are playing. There's no satisfying you people. Leave G alone, he's doing the best he can with what he has to work with...
Schedule

Duluth, GA

#197 Mar 26, 2013
Fussing because he schedules a make-up game when we already have four games in three days already scheduled.
It looks like he sets them up to get beat.

Not to mention the good pitcher they ran off. Wish he was still on the team as he has been missed.
Diehard

United States

#198 Mar 26, 2013
It meant jv hasn't lost a game stupid. Clearly.......what pitcher was ran off?
peace

Hopkinsville, KY

#199 Mar 26, 2013
Cryalittlelouder wrote:
LMBO! Fuss if you are not playing and gripe if you are playing. There's no satisfying you people. Leave G alone, he's doing the best he can with what he has to work with...
what do you mean "what he has to work with"? as for most of these young men they are good kids and have respect for coach g, and yes everyone needs to give him a chance and stop bashing this guy.
Cryalittlelouder

Corbin, KY

#200 Mar 26, 2013
I was referring to the weather. As far as the players go, it's just a young team, not enough upper classmen.
peace

Hopkinsville, KY

#201 Mar 26, 2013
Cryalittlelouder wrote:
I was referring to the weather. As far as the players go, it's just a young team, not enough upper classmen.
it may be a rough year this year but next year our" young tigers "will roar again
Ernest

United States

#202 Mar 26, 2013
One of the best young arms on the team left because coach G only wanted him to pitch. Not play or bat. Heard from the source! It was a money family too. He doesn't care.
Player 1

Hopkinsville, KY

#203 Mar 26, 2013
Ernest wrote:
One of the best young arms on the team left because coach G only wanted him to pitch. Not play or bat. Heard from the source! It was a money family too. He doesn't care.
This is true. We all think that was done so #11 could play a position her has never played before because he is not cutting it behind the plate. Don't think I am right, ask any of the players.
Player 1

Hopkinsville, KY

#204 Mar 26, 2013
peace wrote:
<quoted text>
it may be a rough year this year but next year our" young tigers "will roar again
That is if they all return or don't go to another school. I know a couple of the players are looking at UHA and one at CCHS. Good job coach g. Keep up the great work and maybe you will get a win this year.
Diehard

United States

#205 Mar 26, 2013
11 sucks on a base tried that crap last game doesn't even know what to do
Outsider

Barnesville, OH

#206 Mar 26, 2013
Money parents need not apply at hoptown. Go to cchs where they will play you no Matter how many balls you drop and they will even play 8th graders in keys holes on varsity that misses every damn ball that is hit to them plus a bunch of no count freshmen. The sad thing is its true and not made up. They never lost leach really just got another puppet.
da truff

Corbin, KY

#207 Mar 26, 2013
This dude a a hole, nobodie like him, he monk
Camera Lady

United States

#208 Mar 30, 2013
I think the coach is great. I think the 0-5 start this season is part of his master plan. He is a genius. I wonder if he will go to 0-7 today?
RESPECT

United States

#209 Apr 1, 2013
Someone needs to teach your two coaches at Hoptown some respect. When our National Anthem is being played, they should know to shut their mouths up and look at the American flag in center field. Their actions today were very disrespectful and they owe their team an apology for acting the way they did today.
HHS AD

United States

#210 Apr 3, 2013
The AD at HHS should be the one to handle the National Anthem issue. Total lack of respect.
Grin

Corbin, KY

#211 Apr 3, 2013
The AD is clueless, he hired the old clown and he hired that loser football coach too. He needs to learn to hire local people, graduates or at least people from here. Not these duds.
Great

Hopkinsville, KY

#212 Apr 4, 2013
Another loss. Up 6-1 and great coaching cost the game. Lost 8-6.
1-8 on the season and the season will be half over at the end of this week.
Guess What...

Hopkinsville, KY

#213 Apr 6, 2013
Tigers lost again today. Can't wait to get them over at our house - CCHS. Going to show them a few things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is nate getting rid of gin gin 1 hr Cherry Kobler 3
Female preachers everywhere, what do you think? 3 hr Vin 3
Terri Barbee 3 hr Ville9195 5
green hills memorial gardens 4 hr The Caseworker 128
hooking up 7 hr iwouldliketoknow 6
not as pretty as you think you are 8 hr AmIPrettierlmao 6
Bobby Lanford? (Apr '11) 10 hr JoeBlow 3
Bank employee Tue spiritinthesky 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance