First Prev
of 20
Next Last
baseball

Kuttawa, KY

#3 Jan 20, 2013
I guess yall are those cry baby softball parents and players. How about shut up and go make money. We make every dime we spend by fund raisers the school board and school give us nothing.
Coach Responds

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2013
baseball wrote:
I guess yall are those cry baby softball parents and players. How about shut up and go make money. We make every dime we spend by fund raisers the school board and school give us nothing.
You are full of crap. The AD gives a couple thousand a year to baseball team and new uniforms. Two uniforms last year and one uniform this year.
Money Money

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2013
How much money is given to the coaches each year at the banquet from the booster club these days?
I served on the board two years ago and we gave the coaches $500 cash each. Pretty sure they still get the same each year which is a violation of school policy and KHSAA policy.
who cares about titlelX

Kuttawa, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Your full of shit the ad gives us nothing. And who cares if the coaches get extra money
WTF

Benton, KY

#9 Jan 20, 2013
The need more money for having to put up with all the dumb ass parents
Wow

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Not only are they violating Title IX, they are violating school policy and Federal tax laws. Should make the school happy. Way to go coach for allowing this to happen.
Anti Ball

United States

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Shut down all the ball playing do something productive, Pick up trash clean the banks of little river, Mow yards for older people, Clean fence rows, Ect. Use all that wasted time and engery for something good. Get a Real Life
Softball Scout

Duluth, GA

#12 Jan 21, 2013
Anti Ball wrote:
Shut down all the ball playing do something productive, Pick up trash clean the banks of little river, Mow yards for older people, Clean fence rows, Ect. Use all that wasted time and engery for something good. Get a Real Life
Then what would coach do? This would stay true to his history of not staying anywhere for any amount of time. He is a gypsy baseball coach.
Question

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Jan 21, 2013
How many schools has he coached?
Info

Duluth, GA

#14 Jan 21, 2013
From what I have heard, he moved about every three years in Florida. About covered the entire state except for the southern most part.
I wonder what his career record is for high school baseball?
Anti-ball

United States

#15 Jan 21, 2013
Question wrote:
How many schools has he coached?
Way to many cut out the ball playing.
Info

Duluth, GA

#16 Jan 21, 2013
He claims to everyone that he was a scout for Tampa Bay. How many guys did he recruit? Names? Proof?
Anti-ball

United States

#17 Jan 21, 2013
Info wrote:
He claims to everyone that he was a scout for Tampa Bay. How many guys did he recruit? Names? Proof?
Who cares! What does it matter all that is worthless wasted time and engery a waste of a life.
Moving again

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Jan 22, 2013
I heard yesterday he was talking to a school in Paducah about possibly going there next school year cause he is not happy here.
Anti-ball

United States

#19 Jan 22, 2013
Moving again wrote:
I heard yesterday he was talking to a school in Paducah about possibly going there next school year cause he is not happy here.
He will never be happy till he gets a real job. Life has no meaning as a coach.
Moving again

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Anti-ball wrote:
<quoted text>He will never be happy till he gets a real job. Life has no meaning as a coach.
You are right he is unhappy! He reminds me of Jeff Dunhams puppet - the old guy!
walter

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Jan 22, 2013
dont make fun of walter he cant help that he is cranky, someone else makes him that way.hehehehe
Funny

Duluth, GA

#22 Jan 22, 2013
walter wrote:
dont make fun of walter he cant help that he is cranky, someone else makes him that way.hehehehe
Now that there was funny and Coach G. does look like Walter. Walter is probably a lot nicer and can't stab people in the back.
walter

Hopkinsville, KY

#23 Jan 22, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that there was funny and Coach G. does look like Walter. Walter is probably a lot nicer and can't stab people in the back.
no walter wouldnt do that he knows how it feels being as he has a hand stuck in his all the time.:)
Funny

Duluth, GA

#24 Jan 22, 2013
Maybe that is what coach g needs a few hands up his arsh to control his mouth instead of some of the parents entire bodies up his arsh. I bet an entire of Prep H does not help him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor examples of grandparents 3 min JUdgement day 6
Lack of discipline in our schools 30 min CCCol78 34
Dustan Daugherty? 43 min Curious 1
Big Meth bust off Dawson Rd 53 min Snowman 4
Organized Crime in Hopkinsville 1 hr The Preacher 20
T-Rex 1 hr Deputy Dog 2
How do I get a job at the Planning Commission? 2 hr big balls Carter... 19
principal in cc jail 16 hr jami tucker 90
Rape in Hopkinsville 20 hr young black man 8
Dr Jim Selbe (Feb '13) Thu ShockedNot 204
Hopkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?