Know anything about Cortner's

Know anything about Cortner's

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

wreckedride

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Wrecked my ride, insurance said could take it there. Anyone know anything?
robbie

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Jul 10, 2013
They did very good on my ride. No bs
Nucking Futs

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2013
I have had two done there and one at western collision. Both did good jobs but I suggest Cortners.
Curious

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2013
I wasn't impressed with cortners. Didn't flux my ac or put enough trans fluid in my truck. I had argue that my air didn't work right. Finially called insurance co and told them they had cortners fix it. Then my truck started slipping only to find out I was almost 3 QTS low of fluid. Corners informed me it was impossible that they filled it up. But yet it was missing and no puddles in my drive.
Two Faced

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2013
Curious wrote:
I wasn't impressed with cortners. Didn't flux my ac or put enough trans fluid in my truck. I had argue that my air didn't work right. Finially called insurance co and told them they had cortners fix it. Then my truck started slipping only to find out I was almost 3 QTS low of fluid. Corners informed me it was impossible that they filled it up. But yet it was missing and no puddles in my drive.
Maybe that's because they drink during work, an drive home afterward or (race home.) That's why they don't remember what happened to your truck!!! One to many??
It amazes me how people get away with the things they do. Very dishonest people when you see the true side!!
Advice

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 13, 2013
I'd let a blind monkey work on my car before I'd let some of the guys they have working there touch it. Some know what they are doing and some have no clue and never have.
Then Some

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Jul 14, 2013
This body shop uses more aftermarket parts than any other in town. Pathetic!!
Herecomedajudge

Nebo, KY

#9 Jul 14, 2013
They do excellent work. Sounds like some jealous competitors posting here.
Confused

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 15, 2013
Curious wrote:
A/C and transmission fluid? Would you go to a plastic surgeon to work on a torn ACL? They are a body shop!
just saying

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Jul 16, 2013
They did awesome work on my truck after my wreck. Not only are they good honest people that got the work done quickly my truck looked brand new!
Good Job

Paducah, KY

#12 Jul 16, 2013
Insurance Company sent my daughter's car there for body work. They did a great job and did a great job with the pricing.
dinkey

United States

#14 Jul 16, 2013
Red neck cracker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ferrell's 5 min Macdonalds 2
Protesters bussed in for Eclipse 56 min Getready 11
where err'body at? 1 hr Getready 12
No one here for Eclipse 1 hr Getready 3
Is Rittenbury running for clerk 3 hr Anna 3
Kimberly Morris for Judge 3 hr Cade 4
Did the Fire Dept promote a manhore 3 hr Kin folk 3
Jefferson Davis Monument 9 hr Sexism 44

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web