looking for man who found two squatte...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HPD Badge 137

United States

#42 Oct 12, 2012
This thread is currently being looked into.
Cynthia Knight

Conshohocken, PA

#43 Oct 12, 2012
get your stories straight wrote:
<quoted text>is that a threat
You bully bitch - don't you understand English. The request was for you to take a bath. Are you the fat 1000 lbs slob I saw a year ago in that neighbourhood. What part of it sounds like a threat.. idiot?.
Cynthia Knight

Conshohocken, PA

#44 Oct 12, 2012
get your stories straight wrote:
<quoted text>i just read the whole thread and now i am going t o jail jail for things that i did not post this is not justice. this woman has video taped me and my family trying to provoke me and it did not work now she is doing this and i dont understand why. i have not contacted her she replied to a post that she thought was mine so here we are. i will go to jail over false accusations cause thats the way the law is here.she is also spreading lies about me and my family. she has a background for threatening people.
Dear Vangie, if in Hopkinsville, your law enforcement is so diligent in rummaging and scanning through forums such as these, scouting out who is writing to whom and what and where, you should rest assured that they will be also having reports of this venomous snake who has caused you and your entire family such unrest and worry and financial burden.

I‘d be ashamed to call myself a Pennsylvanian if our tax-payer dollars were wasted on cases such as yours. Do Kentuckians not get angry or nasty and loose their tempers when pushed to the brim? Or do those who unfortunately are in your situation, all wind up before a judge.

You are in our prayers and thoughts. I hope you get a wise judge who sees through all this facade and madness, calls a spade a spade, and dismisses all these frivolous unfounded charges against you.

You got rid of those scavenger renters; the law worked for you as it ought to have, despite its flaws. I just wish they now keep out of your life, and tend to the citizens who are most in need of their services.
MenMinez

Conshohocken, PA

#45 Oct 12, 2012
Joanna Grooms-Luciano wrote:
Vangie your whole life is nothing but lies. You and your entire household all are nohing but white trash. It was not a threat as a citizen I have the right to report crime and abuse just as do you. You have cried to me abou how Amahta was on meth an you wshed sh would lay down the needles and pick up her child. You have threatned me molre then enugh so be a real woman bout this an get your daugher help before she kills them children in a meth lab thanks for your concern on everything now we are free from your filth and ridcule and als believe what your other teants say becaus i hve recorde statements from the only, 2 that matter or even speak the truth
---- Do people like you really exist? Trying to take other ppl's properties ... get a job or go back to Mexicana
MenMinez

Conshohocken, PA

#46 Oct 12, 2012
The Law wrote:
Vangela you were told not to have ANY contact whatsoever with the victim. You will have your bond revoked when you get to court in the morning. The Co. Atty has been notified. You are also tampering with a witness so there will be another charge waiting for you tomorrow also.
What an injustice!!
MenMinez

Conshohocken, PA

#47 Oct 12, 2012
HPD Badge 137 wrote:
This thread is currently being looked into.
Thank GOD I don't live in Hoptown!! If I did, I would be voting the Sherriff and Judges out of office.
Gamr

Provo, UT

#48 Oct 13, 2012
Joanna Grooms-Luciano wrote:
First off the lady that started this thread is the lady I was renting a room from. The room was very unfit filth with millions of cock roaches and mice. My husband suffered from numerous staph infectilon from the quote house. These people need to be shut down. DO NOT RENT FROM THE PARRISH FAMIY. THEY RUN TRASH AND USE TENANTS UNTIL THEY GET THEIR HIGH AND THE THREATS START.
I think I know you!! Spelling still needs help. Sounds to me you are exaggerating as always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shots fired on Morningside Dr. 4 min Clinton Circle 1
Ashley Webster 10 min Facts 5
Diamond rio 50 min Markus 12
Money raised for Dayton?! 1 hr jonn 5
stoneham auctions UK memorabilia 2 hr Keb 7
Harry Mason passes away 2 hr Hairy on the Floor 5
Chickens at summer slam 3 hr Fawn 1
Beer downtown 3 hr Swaggert 10
Tony Jones 3 hr Young pup 51
Dayton Jones 23 hr Trudy 6