Whare do Gays hang out in Hoptown?

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Batman

Belton, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2011
Serious, I am new in town and want to meat new guys!
basher bob

Corbin, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2011
AT HOME!!!!!!Dont come out we dont wanna see yall!!!!
Batman

Belton, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2011
I am serious
basher bob

Corbin, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2011
Just do something to go to jail.Theres all kinds of dudes in there looking for some fresh meat!!!!Thats about were all the fruitcases are so youll fit in just fine!!!!
poopman5000

Madisonville, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2011
you can find all the gay guys if u hang around justin and devin johnson they suck plenty of d i ck and get their fudge packed
DaJudge

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Mar 15, 2011
In Hopkinsville, gays usually hang by the end of a rope
wonderingmind

Belton, KY

#9 Mar 17, 2011
Hahahaha dajudge is right!
UDNTNOSHT

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 18, 2011
Batman, it's not as bad as these idiots make it. They probably can't even tie their own shooes more or less a rope. That said hoptown doesn't have a hangout place really. If your looking for actual friends you'll have to do like a facebook search or something, there are pleanty of LGTB in town. If it's a cruising situation, that IDK... If it's a club/bar, Clarksville and Nashville are as close as you're going to get for now...
poorthang

Madisonville, KY

#11 Mar 19, 2011
on 18th street at shomona mccallistors crib.she will eat you girls and strap on for you dudes, lord have mercy
Idontcarewhatyou think

Madisonville, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2011
ECC!!!
ya mamma

Granite City, IL

#13 Mar 23, 2011
Devin loves house
Anonymous

Hendersonville, NC

#14 Mar 23, 2011
Idk. Ask Fletcher lyon!!!
white

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Mar 23, 2011
mynameis____ wrote:
Idk. Ask Fletcher lyon!!!
Fletch is not gay

Since: Mar 11

Cadiz, KY

#16 Mar 23, 2011
Batman I apologize for there rude behavior directed at you. I don't care if you are homosexual :) just be yourself you will find the right guy somewhere I promise he's out there. (:
hey

Princeton, KY

#17 Mar 23, 2011
Hey Peyton Hughes! Gays aren't accepted Around here so stop trying to make some gay guy feel good. It's not gonna work because Hopkinsville isn't gay friendly for a good reason. Being gay is a sin!

Cadiz, KY

#18 Mar 23, 2011
Hi :) and it's not really a sin I except it and I hope who ever batman is finds his partner and is happy everyone deserves to be happy. It's not really a sin because if we are all in gods image then so are homosexuals :) everyones gods image so everyones special including homosexuals :)
hey

Princeton, KY

#19 Mar 23, 2011
Peyton it says in the bible that if a man lies with another man he shall not inherit the kingdom of god. Not everyone can be happy all the time

Cadiz, KY

#20 Mar 23, 2011
But everyone is the image of God and you can't help who you are attracted to ya know just thought that batman could be happy with his partner and live happily err after just like everyone has those. And I'm sorry but who are you I feel kinda bad that I don't know
hey

Princeton, KY

#21 Mar 23, 2011
No
Biatman

Belton, KY

#22 Mar 23, 2011
Sorry for all this mess, I just wanted to meet some new friends, I guess I am a terrible gay man for that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CCPS requiring MULTIPLE things to enroll/regist... 14 min Fighting for Roxie 15
tan salon for sale 55 min True Believer 7
Officer Hyde needs to be fired (Mar '12) 1 hr hater 42
Home Invasion 2 hr shoping 2
Kevin hale 3 hr l0ser 36
Officer Hyde 9 hr BBS 38
Courtney Rager - BEWARE 9 hr never look back 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages