Is John Tilley Superman?
Governor

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Jun 16, 2012
This guy is everywhere, does he ever sleep?
FAB

Madisonville, KY

#2 Jun 16, 2012
Nah, he is simply "pulling an Obama"...fooling everyone while being a typical liberal. It is election season you know...and his record (like Obama's) is not one he can run on so he is attempting to fool the voters.
sick

Sikeston, MO

#3 Jun 19, 2012
this man is total useless he parties all the time and never does anthing to help the public. he puts on an amazing show but thats all it is a show. he dont have enough sense to pour piss out of his shoes before he puts them on. He is what you call a full time politician that parties his night away in some louisville bar and shows up the next day with a hangover and nothing on his mind but how to recover for the next night out.
EagleEye

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Jun 19, 2012
That is how you get elected in the Bluegrass state!
football

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Jun 19, 2012
he is a slick liberal with a pretty smile just like obama. but his political days are numbered.
that idiot

Kuttawa, KY

#6 Jun 21, 2012
sick wrote:
this man is total useless he parties all the time and never does anthing to help the public. he puts on an amazing show but thats all it is a show. he dont have enough sense to pour piss out of his shoes before he puts them on. He is what you call a full time politician that parties his night away in some louisville bar and shows up the next day with a hangover and nothing on his mind but how to recover for the next night out.
Lmao. He is no Superman. I know about and have been apart of some of his swinger situations. I am sure he wouldnt want his voters to know about such things. He wouldnt want Shelly to know about his adventures.
Average guy

Versailles, KY

#7 Dec 18, 2012
It's hard to understand how this man got elected to begin with..He is a typical democrat who is hell bent on controlling our every move because in his mind he knows what's best for us..I know he wants to climb the political ladder and be attorney general but that isn't going to happen even with the governors backing because we don't really care much for him either I mean hell it was him or David Williams and Richie Farmer we chose to stick with crazy old man..if this fool is the best Hopkinsville has to offer you all got serious issues...
Lambas

Eddyville, KY

#8 Dec 18, 2012
He is Hoptown's version of JFK and WJC!
taptthat

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Yeah but his wife is not super woman...she's a super freak.
Need to Know

Vicco, KY

#11 May 13, 2014
Who is running against him ???
liquor man

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 May 14, 2014
he is a player and the story is that its been said he likes little girls and I mean under ten years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco Johns Closing 22 min Third Time is not... 9
$15.00 min wage 23 min Native 2
Naked pics (Oct '13) 24 min Hoptown dying bc ... 17
paiton kemp 26 min Truth 47
Foster DA lady 1 hr Vic 6
Is Donnie langhi hiding out 1 hr Toy Scarborough 43
Sherry johns (Jan '12) 2 hr getright 9
Ashlee Welker 20 hr Scooby 31

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web