shes cool too!
lol

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2012
shes cool
Kist

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2012
If you wanna know about her, then jus go and ask her yourself. Shes a cool *ss chick!!! Im really good friends with her.
sizzlemomma

Clarksville, TN

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Pam is a cool a*s chick and if you f*ck with her, you f*ck with me.
noo

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Sep 28, 2012
ewwwww she sloppy and likes girls just ask chloe
butt

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Sep 28, 2012
asian w/ bad skin im mean BAD skin
mandy

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Sep 28, 2012
yall some stupid as$ no life havin dumb ugly [email protected] bet you wont say it to her face scared hoes...just sayin
U wish

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 28, 2012
She is so gross! She's been run thru in this town. She has very bad skin but thinks she's beautiful.
pam crawford

United States

#12 Sep 28, 2012
Hey butt..why dont u use your real name? Are u one of my haters, or did I break your heart too? Either way it goes youll never look as good as me, and if I broke your heart then lets just say u didnt make the cut. Butt if you are a b* tch then just keep hatin on me cuz it makes no difference to me, but tell ya man I said heyyyyyyy!! Love u and thank you. Love Snooki :)
HARD 2 GET

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Sep 28, 2012
Why Da f.... is these miserable .oes on here worried but Snookie. She's a bad b..... who handle her own these mummys dont have nothing else to do but sit at home and be on the computer or on they cell phone get a life and talk about your own...oh yeah I forgot you dont have no bizness cause yall to busy worried bout Snookie yo man must want her tell em stop jacking his little peter before he check in to work its so little I made his ass get up and go home it was a waste of my time but the cash he was giving bought all my kids Christmas this year why yo man buying boobs he need to get u some new teeths....now talk about
chloe

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Sep 30, 2012
wtf is this bullshit ... really hahah ppl really go to a page n talk shit about people when they have no idea something like this exist. grow up ppl .
butt

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Oct 2, 2012
oh shut up you know u mad cause that baby daddy had a baby by someone else hahahaha how did ya like that?? stay out of my biz or copper still here i come lol
butt

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Oct 2, 2012
ps leave chris out of this!!!!!!!!!!
HARD 2 GET

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Forget you and your gay ass husband Hope go suck a pee wee the both of you Dick face
Pam crawford

United States

#18 Oct 3, 2012
Awww I have followers hahaha how cute! Honey if u think im worried about esco havin another kid your retarted as u look, and I loved it,dont get it twisted honey I broke up wit him and how did it feel when u found out your ol man was sleeping wit my girl u prolly didnt care cuz u lettin his crew run thru yo *ss, and when u see that drop top at the still dont just drive thru come on in honey if you think your ready for me and trust me ya not, just cuz u way bigger then me dont mean ish to me
look

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Oct 3, 2012
You got a problem with my girl solve it yall mad about a dude right who cares u can have him back my girl will give him back but yo girl didnt even have him last nobody did but he know whats good for him thats why shes sick and your friend is sicker than u because she want him too and wanting him to be with her friend was a easy way of seeing him all u gotta do is mind ya bizness if she wanted the guy she should of learned how to keep him and chose her friends wisely because she cant even have sex with her man cause he loving this good good cant keep up tryna mess someone else relationship
For real though

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Oct 3, 2012
Hope you are a stupid *itch. I can't type in the B, but you know it. And Chris is one too!!!
Anonymous

Jackson, TN

#21 Oct 3, 2012
pam crawford wrote:
Hey butt..why dont u use your real name? Are u one of my haters, or did I break your heart too? Either way it goes youll never look as good as me, and if I broke your heart then lets just say u didnt make the cut. Butt if you are a b* tch then just keep hatin on me cuz it makes no difference to me, but tell ya man I said heyyyyyyy!! Love u and thank you. Love Snooki :)
Seems' like u r a lil' Jealous maybe ??? CRATER FACE IS THE correct word 4 u, UR no Snookie... go back & take a real look in ur mirror.. no one is scared of u ??? it's just trash talkin TRASH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rotery club theft pulled 53 min Treasure 1
public schools 1 hr Crofton Farmer 36
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Plain Talkin 758
What's up at Christian County Jail 1 hr NayNay 13
chris "the rock" bentzel 3 hr Guidance counseling 23
Any guys around like guys 3 hr Rosi 7
DUI's 3 hr City council man 5
YMCA new director 21 hr WilmaRudolf 40

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages