First Prev
of 2
Next Last
okuni

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Does any one know when it will be open??
Very True

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2013
2nd week of March.
mamaw aka suger baby

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2013
That's good. I've heard a lot of good thing about it. I've never eaten there before. I'm excited to try it out.
Very True

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2013
It's really good!
okuni

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Yes very good a chicken sandwich with mayo and waffle fries sounds good right now
fillmore

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Y'all people are wrong we are not getting a chick s filla in town you believe me to believe Hopkinsville is getting a different place to eat? Yea I will believe that when I see that
love me some chicken

United States

#7 Jan 11, 2013
fillmore wrote:
Y'all people are wrong we are not getting a chick s filla in town you believe me to believe Hopkinsville is getting a different place to eat? Yea I will believe that when I see that
well non-believer you don't get around much or you would have already seen the light of the new chicken being built on the Blvd.
Been There - Done That

Nebo, KY

#8 Jan 11, 2013
BEST chicken sandwich around! I will eat there 2-3 times a week, except on Sundays.
fillmore

Madisonville, KY

#9 Jan 11, 2013
I do get out! Where are they building this place at?

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#10 Jan 11, 2013
I heard that a local gay rights group is going to "honor" their opening day with a special "celebration"
okuni

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jan 11, 2013
It's right down the road from dairy queen beside Verizon I think I road by there this morning and the sign said coming soon
MaybeChicky

Dawson Springs, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Traffic will be HELL is a new light won’t fit, from 11:00 - 1:00 ppl will be trying to cross the north road and turn south, it will be crazy.

I am kind of thinking that with the locals here in Hoptown working at the place it wont be as clean and prompt as the ones in Clarksville and Nash.

Compared to the other towns I have lived in it seems like the people at the fast food places around here are not interested in providing quality food service.

The ppl at chick also like to force you to listen to their "religious crap". They need to forget that shit.

“have a super blessed –gay free- day now, praise zombie jeebus!!!!”
Do What

United States

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Hope it doesn't get to hit in hell for you Maybe Chicky!!!

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Do What wrote:
Hope it doesn't get to hit in hell for you Maybe Chicky!!!
Such a Christ-like love that wishes damnation and torture on others!
justme

Concord, NC

#15 Jan 11, 2013
MaybeChicky wrote:
Traffic will be HELL is a new light won’t fit, from 11:00 - 1:00 ppl will be trying to cross the north road and turn south, it will be crazy.
I am kind of thinking that with the locals here in Hoptown working at the place it wont be as clean and prompt as the ones in Clarksville and Nash.
Compared to the other towns I have lived in it seems like the people at the fast food places around here are not interested in providing quality food service.
The ppl at chick also like to force you to listen to their "religious crap". They need to forget that shit.
“have a super blessed –gay free- day now, praise zombie jeebus!!!!”
I have been in chic-fil-a a number of times and Never been forced to listen to any "religious crap". I have been in several cities and the employees are always the best! They go out of their way to make the customers happy.
I just hope that they can find enough decent employees here in Hoptown! It's like someone said before, the restaurants here in town are nothing compared to what you get out of town. The food and the service. I guess you can have a bad experience anywhere, though.
Very True

United States

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Just stating the facts but oh well some people will never get it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 11, 2013
All I've ever heard was chicken sandwiches. Is this all they serve? Or is it like KFC?
justme

Concord, NC

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Very True wrote:
Just stating the facts but oh well some people will never get it.
What facts? Who were you even talking to?
justme

Concord, NC

#19 Jan 11, 2013
The Real Antimouse wrote:
All I've ever heard was chicken sandwiches. Is this all they serve? Or is it like KFC?
They have sandwiches, chicken tenders, stuff like that. Their waffle fries are really good!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 11, 2013
justme wrote:
<quoted text>They have sandwiches, chicken tenders, stuff like that. Their waffle fries are really good!!
cool. Getting in and out will be a pain in the butt. Or atleast it looks like it would be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenn Hecker 9 min Needtrans 4
Road blocks 3 hr Colonel Fan 5
Why hoptown sucks 5 hr Big jim 1
Say NO to school tax increase! 6 hr HSTruman 70
Concrete or asphalt? 6 hr Peanut 8
Brandie hooper 6 hr Peanut 5
how soon some forget 7 hr Coke head 57
Tony Jones 12 hr co worker 39
Sands Chewning 13 hr Iamspartagus 8
Dayton Jones pleads out Thu money 13