just saying

Owensboro, KY

#21 Apr 20, 2013
I'm working on it.
SHAFT

United States

#22 Apr 20, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
So has anyone heard any more about the union rumors?
Why don't you start your your own damn business and bring a union up in there if you think unions are such a good idea?

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#23 Apr 20, 2013
Actually if I had an idea for a business, I'd probably start a co-op of some sort. That way the employees share in the profits and running of the business. Happy employees who are emotionally and financially invested in a workplace are better and harder workers.
Don't you conservative types believe in freedom of choice and all that? I mean you are demanding that I start a business with no idea or real desire to do so. That sounds like something... a communist or tyrant would do? But at least you know if I ever have a business idea, I do have a fair an equitable plan to treat my employees well.
that dude

Corbin, KY

#24 May 2, 2013
I heard shades is close to getting showed the door if he don't stop harrassing them teenage girls. they don't wont youre old ass. how many times you go thru her line today you old one pump chump? girls shopping there complain on him too. I guess thats the real reson he wears them glasses is to hide him staring at them little girls?
World Traveller

Crofton, KY

#25 May 4, 2013
the honest fact wrote:
Sam Walton really looked out for his employees. Now the raises are few, the hours are rediculous even for part time, there are no merit raises for those going above and beyond in service to the customer and the company. I blame management. Hopkinsville Walmart just gets by day to day. Its store manager needs to be replaced
It is not just Hopkinsville. This is happening in all the Walmart stores. It is the result of Walmart's corporate policy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bubba and Nick 46 min crazy 7
fire all teachers that go on strike 59 min crazy 25
Mike Henderson and Spenc sowell Screwed 1 hr Brenda 4
Sheriff's Candiadates 2 hr IP Preacher 37
will big e be arrested (Dec '13) 3 hr bigboy 3
What happened to father Baker 5 hr IP Preacher 10
News PHOTOS: Hopkinsville officer shot 5 hr IP Preacher 8
Teachers GROW UP 5 hr Get off my BUS 39

Hopkinsville Jobs

Personal Finance