First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tony

Tucker, GA

#1 Apr 9, 2013
They all suck who agrees I will bet no one can name one good one out there there all the same rude and slow especially that black man with the dark glasses
Inquiring minds

Corbin, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2013
I dont know what is more offensive how rude he is or the fact that the way he picks and chooses his customers has created a form of de facto segregation at the Wal-Mart registers.
If he is that unhappy with his job then he should quit. It is embarrassing to the store and the whole community that his behavior is tolerated. Nothing he does is within Wal-Mart policy or the training he should have received. So why do they keep him around?
really 2

Tucker, GA

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Wow

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#4 Apr 9, 2013
Why do any of you even still shop there? It is a blight on the whole town. They have those bad employees because everyone else that was a quality worker left the low wages and abusive conditions a long time ago. They can only get the bottom of the barrel, the dumbest and most ill educated, or people who used to buy into the "old" Wal-Mart way, gave years thinking it would pay off, only to be lied to and now they don't know where to go.
No one has any good reason to support this place. I hope those people out there talking about forming a union get it off the ground!
Johnson

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2013
They got this one young girl that good at what she dose I don't know her name but she really skinny and pail and she has redish brown hair
tony

United States

#6 Apr 9, 2013
I agree with ya they need to fire or retrain that fat black guy
scoobie

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Apr 10, 2013
WalMart....the butt crack capital of the world. Don't continue to shop in this greedy store and help make it go away permanently. It would serve the greedy Walton family right.
KRazy walmart employee

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Dude just shut up dang if you don't like don't shop there dang it that simple I work there it not that bad of a place but like I said just don't shop there dude if you hate it so much besides that Walmart can survive without you it will never go out of business. You know way because that Walmart makes thousand and thousand of dollars every thirty mins.
Thank you
SlappyMcFarty

Morocco, IN

#9 Apr 10, 2013
KRazy walmart employee wrote:
Dude just shut up dang if you don't like don't shop there dang it that simple I work there it not that bad of a place but like I said just don't shop there dude if you hate it so much besides that Walmart can survive without you it will never go out of business. You know way because that Walmart makes thousand and thousand of dollars every thirty mins.
Thank you
Another brainwashed Walmart devotee. LIke that is the only place in town to shop.
dr robert

Tucker, GA

#10 Apr 10, 2013
I know several people who drive to the Walmart in oak grove to shop..because the help at this Walmart are so rude!
the honest fact

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Apr 10, 2013
I refuse to use the self checkout at any store. It takes away the jobs. They wont hire more unless you take the little hours they give you if you agree to have your hours open.
stfu

United States

#12 Apr 10, 2013
Shut up it all sucks Walmart kill Kmart

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#13 Apr 10, 2013
Oh look, an angry ADHD kid decided to add nothing to the conversation!
StoppedShopper

Cadiz, KY

#14 Apr 10, 2013
I use to spend 400+ at walmart up untill summer of last year and then I reduced my shopping to under 100 a month and now im down to only 34.00 this month. I only go there for a few items that I cant get at other local stores. I never get a buggy anymore; I only buy what I can carry.

If they would provide better pay, benefits, and service I may go back, but only then. I refuse to fatten the Waltons anymore.
stfu

United States

#15 Apr 10, 2013
The real anonymous has no life and sits on topix all day get a job bo
U STFU

South Fulton, TN

#16 Apr 10, 2013
stfu wrote:
The real anonymous has no life and sits on topix all day get a job bo
He makes more money than a fruit waxer/toilet paper roll filler at wally world.
the honest fact

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Apr 11, 2013
Sam Walton really looked out for his employees. Now the raises are few, the hours are rediculous even for part time, there are no merit raises for those going above and beyond in service to the customer and the company. I blame management. Hopkinsville Walmart just gets by day to day. Its store manager needs to be replaced
Mouse

Paris, TN

#18 Apr 18, 2013
My son is a cashier there and he is miserable. They don't treat their employees well at all. He is a hard worker and does a good job but is sick of working there and ready to find another job. You wouldn't believe how badly they are treated not only by management and other employees but also by the customers. I sure wouldn't want to work there.
yep

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Apr 18, 2013
Mouse wrote:
My son is a cashier there and he is miserable. They don't treat their employees well at all. He is a hard worker and does a good job but is sick of working there and ready to find another job. You wouldn't believe how badly they are treated not only by management and other employees but also by the customers. I sure wouldn't want to work there.
that comes from working with the public in good ole hoptown. Its a small, uneducated town.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#20 Apr 18, 2013
So has anyone heard any more about the union rumors?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
collin obrian 8 min who 1
Tragedy on the blvd 2 hr Sad 62
270 Entertainment 10 hr IP Preacher 18
Haddocks Grocery 10 hr IP Preacher 11
Who got shot on Vine St? 10 hr IP Preacher 17
You want Hopkinsville to improve and be better? 10 hr Deez nuts 2
Bullies at HHS 14 hr IP Preacher 51
wreck on the boulevard Sat Trudat 36

Hopkinsville Jobs

Personal Finance