Chief Howie's Daughter (Jackie)

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Thing Is

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
This girl is always running around Hoptown drunk and the cops do nothing because they don't want to get in trouble with her daddy. Not to mention she has dated some of Hoptowns biggest low lives. The convicted felon she's dating now must make daddy proud. Adam, who works at the Harper House, was convicted of trafficing drugs. Other example of how the police look the other way if your parent are somebody.
Doesnt matter

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Oh me!!! chief ain't going to be in a good mood tomorrow! I think I will stay away from that office all day tomorrow. Code 11's all day!
The Thing Is

Owensboro, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2012
That's if he is not in Florida
bystndr

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Some ppl have nothing better to do then bash others. Get a life!!!
Bystander

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2012
You obviously don't know Jackie. Who said anything about being perfect? She has such a big heart and would do anything for anyone. Who cares if she goes out? What else is there to do. You are obviously angry w/ her dad and ot shows. Get a life!!
fyi

Owensboro, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2012
So now getting drunk is against the law? Who knew?
For real though

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Oct 11, 2012
fyi wrote:
So now getting drunk is against the law? Who knew?
It is if she is drinking and driving.....
it really is

Sioux Falls, SD

#8 Oct 11, 2012
it really is a shame that folks can post anything without revealing their true identity. this post wouldn't exist nor would 75% of the things on topix. if you really have a problem with howie's daughter why don't you grow set and give him a call.
The things are

Sioux Falls, SD

#9 Oct 11, 2012
He's trying to say u lack testicular fortitude.
TennesseeRiver

Metairie, LA

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Who is the guy she is dating? Is she over 18? Not much old dad can do if she is of age? If she is a minor then he can crack the whip?
i was thinking

Clover, SC

#11 Oct 11, 2012
If I was chief and found out my daughter was drinking and driving and no one pulled her over I wouldn't be to happy. I know of her and everything I know is good. If you are that worried about it why don't you pull her over or call her dad?
caringparent

Mount Washington, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2012
i do not even how to begin!...deal with your own demons first before you want to broadcast others!
haha

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2012
The things are wrote:
He's trying to say u lack testicular fortitude.
hahahahaha this made my day!!!
caringparent

Mount Washington, KY

#14 Oct 11, 2012
The Thing Is wrote:
This girl is always running around Hoptown drunk and the cops do nothing because they don't want to get in trouble with her daddy. Not to mention she has dated some of Hoptowns biggest low lives. The convicted felon she's dating now must make daddy proud. Adam, who works at the Harper House, was convicted of trafficing drugs. Other example of how the police look the other way if your parent are somebody.
Be EASY BIG BOY
TennesseeRiver

Metairie, LA

#15 Oct 12, 2012
This is not a concern of anyones, if she is doing something I am sure she will be caught as there are more that one law enforcement in Hoptown.
really

Benton, KY

#16 Oct 12, 2012
The people who post on topix are the ones who like to stir up shit or create and live in a drama filled world.
If you have issues with someone, GROW UP, confront them yourself. An attack behind someone's back is childish, petty and probably undeserved.
An open, public forum is not the place. I know that there are people on here who feed off of it but I am willing to bet that most don't.
No I am not a family member and I am not Jackie. My words would probably be a lot stronger.
get at me

Clemmons, NC

#17 Oct 12, 2012
from what I hear is that Adam has cheated on Jackie numerous times and treats her like shit, he's the one probably bringing her down with him. It's only a matter of time that they get caught or he gets busted again.
JizzleBerryJuice

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Oct 16, 2012
really wrote:
The people who post on topix are the ones who like to stir up shit or create and live in a drama filled world.
If you have issues with someone, GROW UP, confront them yourself. An attack behind someone's back is childish, petty and probably undeserved.
An open, public forum is not the place. I know that there are people on here who feed off of it but I am willing to bet that most don't.
No I am not a family member and I am not Jackie. My words would probably be a lot stronger.
"My words would probably be stronger." -Not if my pipe was blocking your airway.
Really

United States

#19 Oct 16, 2012
Jackie is a lovely young lady. She can't help who her father is, and shouldn't be targeted just because of it, just like you shouldn't be targeted because of yours. You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your family.
vision of LOVE

Mount Washington, KY

#20 Oct 23, 2012
get at me wrote:
from what I hear is that Adam has cheated on Jackie numerous times and treats her like shit, he's the one probably bringing her down with him. It's only a matter of time that they get caught or he gets busted again.
too funny!...are you jealous?..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pain management 17 min IP Preacher 3
News PHOTOS: Hopkinsville officer shot 19 min IP Preacher 22
David Bealle 4 hr Busted 1
Rental Ordinance 4 hr Concerned Citizen 5
krogers 11 hr Obamaisgay 12
Hendricks fixes McCoy's Priavte Potholes 12 hr Lawnman 8
Hoptown High Baseball coach 12 hr Colonel for life 10
Sheriff's Candiadates 19 hr IP Preacher 45

Hopkinsville Jobs

Personal Finance