The real reason why white girls date ...
hey

Hopkinsville, KY

#52 Jun 25, 2012
hey wrote:
Damned right. Homosex is to be left between a pastor and his flock.
Fake hey why don't you use your own "orginial post name". LOL
Unknown

Wylie, TX

#53 Jul 11, 2012
Black guys just date white girls cause it's cool they think that it's cool to talk about all the white girls they knocked up or hit on and a lot are errogant not all I have good black friends but white girls who date them are usually insecure or jus stupid and the bigger junk talk it's not true and anybody can have a penis doesn't make you a man
angela

Hopkinsville, KY

#54 Jul 11, 2012
im a white woman and i have been married to the same black man for 20 yrs. he bought me my first car and all the cars afterwards.people are dumb for saying all white woman who date black men are being used by them. that is crazy. people cant say it applies 100 percent of the time, sure there are those cases but there are bad and good in all races.not all white woman are cracked out on drugs just because they date black men and not all black men are losers. my husband has a collage education that he paid for, works hard and takes care of his responsibilities.i fell in love with him because of his kind, humble nature, not because he is a certain color. i didnt care what color he was as long as he was a good decent person.people should look at the heart of another person and not judge them because of their skin color.
Steven

Wylie, TX

#56 Jul 12, 2012
angela wrote:
im a white woman and i have been married to the same black man for 20 yrs. he bought me my first car and all the cars afterwards.people are dumb for saying all white woman who date black men are being used by them. that is crazy. people cant say it applies 100 percent of the time, sure there are those cases but there are bad and good in all races.not all white woman are cracked out on drugs just because they date black men and not all black men are losers. my husband has a collage education that he paid for, works hard and takes care of his responsibilities.i fell in love with him because of his kind, humble nature, not because he is a certain color. i didnt care what color he was as long as he was a good decent person.people should look at the heart of another person and not judge them because of their skin color.
Theirs a few good black men out there but most are cocky and play white girls and you kinda fucked yourself there when u said he buys you cars sounds like pimp daddy shit if he's jus buying you stuff and obviously you don't kno why you actually like him otherwise you wouldnt be on here trying to figure out why white women like black men cause black men play them simple as that
angela

Hopkinsville, KY

#57 Jul 12, 2012
mediaguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting that the first thing you mention is your guy bought you your first car....kindof sounds like some pimp reeling in his little white bitch.... Seems since you mention that first only makes one think you were all about what he could give you not who he was anyway.
i was focused on a comment made about white girls dating black men and the men using them for their car, ummm i guess u didnt see married for 20 yrs, what pimp does that.if i was out to use him or get what i could from him i wouldnt still be in a relationship with him.
angela

Hopkinsville, KY

#58 Jul 12, 2012
this is so dumb. who cares what color a man or woman is and whos dating who, work on ur own relationships with the person u choose to be with.
Ash 202

Cadiz, KY

#59 Jul 13, 2012
This world is so racist.. coming from both sides.. and to be honest MOST white girls date black guys because they wanna feel loved.. They want someone.. and guy with the daughter up there, you never know what she's doing or gonna do.. she could be doing anything and u be clueless.. and Icu I don't see any men doing that.. white or black..
Ash 202

Cadiz, KY

#60 Jul 13, 2012
and for the crack ore at the top, you are the reason white women with black guys look bad!
Blackjack

Owensboro, KY

#61 Jul 13, 2012
So why is it that black men with money both publicly (black super stars) and private prefer white women? What is up with that? The list can go on and on.
Ash 202

Cadiz, KY

#62 Jul 14, 2012
I have know clue but I see alot of white men that want black women.. Its their biggest "fantasy".. I said I have a clue why white girls want black guys.. Some interracial relationships are actually built on love tho.. for real..
Black Ceaser

Shepherdsville, KY

#63 Jul 14, 2012
I date white women cause my wee wee is so small, black women laugh at me!
Kuhkuh

United States

#64 Jul 14, 2012
angela wrote:
dat becuz he iz black on da outside white on da inside
Haha

United States

#66 Jul 18, 2012
Who the hell don't want free food stamps and checks hell if I was a white girl I'll get with a black guy too
lmao

United States

#67 Jul 18, 2012
to all of you racist white idiots.....yeah, i know people like you. you have no common sense. you sit around on tail gates of trucks drinking beer and busting bottles over your own heads to look tough. lmao! funny how i still know several of you but you never have the balls to say anything to me about my black boyfriend. you're all just as nice as can be to my face (and other white women like me). you smile and shake my boyfriend's hand when you meet him on the street and i introduce you. if you can't say something to interracial couples to their faces, why hide behind a website and talk so much trash? and taking care of our mixed kids?.........we take care of ours very well.(she actually placed in the pageant this year at the fair). so grow some balls or shut your cocksucker! see ya around :)
amputee

Shepherdsville, KY

#68 Jul 18, 2012
To all you racist white idiots? What about the black girls that look down on you and your man you left them out.
lmao

United States

#70 Jul 18, 2012
@ Amputee........that's so true! and i think i know who you are ;)
lmao

United States

#71 Jul 18, 2012
passingthru wrote:
I don't know why anyone born in the south would ever wanna be with a black person. Yes I know slaves were abused and taken by rich Plantation owners for sex, but today with the way people are so hung up in politally correct it's strange to see. I would have no problem seeing these folks together if they would just act like they could be civil. A white wo
An on a phone sounds no different that a black one, talking trash and slang and pronouncing things in such slang they sound like the typical gutter ho! They all dress like some street slut, have the loweest possible skills, and have become the lowest form of scum that is walking. What a white woman would ever want with a lazy ass, nasty looking watermellon eatting sambo is sad. They all wanna be white so bad, but continue to live and raise themselfs in the same culture that has found themselfs with a trashy label. They bring it on themselfs to recieve this treatment by not trying to be a better person... Civil acting... And not always looking for a hand out. And until these people get a clue as to how to fit in to todays standards... They will always be nothing more that trash taking, chitlin eating, pimp daddys that use white woman for nothing
More than a trophy on there arm to rub it in the white mans face... Showing men that a woman that is with them... No more than a welfare baby making whore that can be bought with drugs, cars, and nikes.
I am literally shaking my head at you. You are a sad, backwoods ignorant person to even let thoughts like that pass from your small brain down to your fingertips to type that shit. When people talk to me on the phone.....I sound like me! I don't try to fit in and talk all the ghetto slang. I'm from the country, was raised on a farm and still help my parents on their farm. A street slut? No, I don't dress like a street slut. Let me guess.....you weigh about 250 lbs, wear denim overalls, a straw hat and a have a weed hanging out your mouth and spit tobacco all day? Right? Lol! ignorant !
lmao

United States

#72 Jul 18, 2012
AND FURTHERMORE......if you can't voice your opinion to all these interracial couples......why get on here and talk so big about watermelon eatin sambos? My boyfriend and I both work. We both have our own vehicles. We have health insurance that WE PAY for AND WE TAKE CARE OF OUR KIDS TOGETHER! And you're right...rubbing it in a white man's face......if you dumb shits would leave that meth alone you might have something of YOUR OWN TOO! I have been with the same BLACK man for 5 years and not one single time has anyone EVER approached us and told us how disgusted they are to see us together or told us that our child looks so neglected and poorly cared for. we get COMPLIMENTS!.......that's right, i said COMPLIMENTS EVERYWHERE WE GO! maybe if you were more focused on your own hillbilly ass instead of these "monkeys".....maybe you would get compliments too and feel a little better about your own sad and miserable situation. but i doubt it. that's ok......keep on SILENTLY hating us. but stay smart about it........keep your opinion online so we can't see you or keep your opinion to yourself.
Why Lie

United States

#74 Jul 19, 2012
passingthru wrote:
Well i would watch My back and not be struting your black loving ass around this area..
What area might you be referring to? because i'll be glad to "strut" wherever the hell i please. fill me in...i'll come say hi :)
Why Lie

United States

#76 Jul 19, 2012
lol! what area? because i'll be willing to put money on it that you would be as nice to me as every other "closet racist" is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea laster (Apr '11) 7 min Torain 50
Paul Sova 28 min mary jane 9
Walgreens 29 min santa 2
Lookin for.... 7 hr Ernie1192 1
Would you do it with your step sister 8 hr Chris 5
Hailee Foster 8 hr hmmmm 4
Ashley Cresie/Lanford what ever she calls herself (Jan '15) 9 hr Get A Life 23
Dayton Jones will be set free 13 hr church 9
Mrs. Cost HMS Teacher arrested for being intoxi... Thu hoptwn29 15

Hopkinsville Jobs