The real reason why white girls date ...
Angelface

Prague, Czech Republic

#558 Apr 5, 2013
I luv black guys!
MartinaSM

Barranquilla, Colombia

#559 Apr 6, 2013
I believe in the big bulge they have inside those pants!!!
Blackguy615

United States

#562 Apr 16, 2013
I'm married to a white chic we have 2 beautiful brown babies She is a nurse and I'm a neurologist studying at Vanderbilt university the main reason my wife likes me is because I'm tall exotic I make more money than the average white man and my stick is massive not to mention I'm sexy and have all of my hair unlike most white men
Blackguy615

United States

#565 Apr 17, 2013
ICU wrote:
LOL. I agree. After turning white men into a bunch of saps, they chase after black men who treat them like dirt!
Can you imagine a black guy walking in the door and saying,(you look like you've had a bad day, lets cuddle.) LOL.
me and my wife cuddle and I take care of our kids just saying not all black guys are bad just the ones who wanna be like the fools they see in the rap videos
Who cares

Longview, TX

#566 Apr 19, 2013
Why r y'all so judgemental so what a black guy likes a white girl or a white girl likes a black guy. I have went out with both kind and I treated them both the same with respect
Mylyfe34

Auburn Hills, MI

#567 Apr 19, 2013
I'm a black male living in the Glen Burnie area. Looking for older white females
lol

Tucker, GA

#568 Apr 20, 2013
Blackguy615 wrote:
I'm married to a white chic we have 2 beautiful brown babies She is a nurse and I'm a neurologist studying at Vanderbilt university the main reason my wife likes me is because I'm tall exotic I make more money than the average white man and my stick is massive not to mention I'm sexy and have all of my hair unlike most white men
Yeah right
Big Rickie ROBBINS

Sacramento, CA

#569 Apr 21, 2013
Who cares ....probably because they're curious if the stereotype is true or false ....all the girls I have had sex with say I'm as big as a man usually is. 9.75.....I hear most girls say black guys are the same as whites ....online surveys even confirm they are the same but larger limp. This is because they are from Africa where it's hot and whites are from Europe where it's cold.
Don't worry about who dates who....it's their life ;)
SHAFT

United States

#570 Apr 21, 2013
Big Rickie ROBBINS wrote:
Who cares ....probably because they're curious if the stereotype is true or false ....all the girls I have had sex with say I'm as big as a man usually is. 9.75.....I hear most girls say black guys are the same as whites ....online surveys even confirm they are the same but larger limp. This is because they are from Africa where it's hot and whites are from Europe where it's cold.
Don't worry about who dates who....it's their life ;)
So the hotter the climate the bigger the d***. That's real scientific.
Rickie Robbins

Sacramento, CA

#571 Apr 21, 2013
@shaft
Haha I just read and state facts. Not stories like most people on forums. Sorry if you were offended by the truth you little baby.
Blackguy615

United States

#572 Apr 21, 2013
What do you do for a living just saying neurologist is a pretty high title for a "negro" I don't understand why people can't accept interracial dating this whole black and white thing is so played out love is love deal with it
Blackguy615

United States

#573 Apr 21, 2013
Angelface wrote:
I luv black guys!
high five
Bahahahahaha

United States

#574 Apr 24, 2013
ALL OF YAL ARE SAD I GET HEAD FROM ALL RACES TWICE ONE TIME BEFORE I FXCK HER TIL SHE CRIES AND ANOTHER AFTER SHE CRIES, SINCERELY THE BLACK BOY AT SCHOOL YOUR DAUGHTER LOVES
Bahahahahaha

United States

#575 Apr 24, 2013
Angelface wrote:
I luv black guys!
Come show me just how much yu do lol
pelumi

Lagos, Nigeria

#578 May 5, 2013
I am proud to be a black guy and I love white women .......hmmmmmmmmm
gameday1204

Lexington, SC

#580 May 15, 2013
Yeah, the white grandparents are taking care of the kids because the pos black dude and strung out white girl don't give a crap about the kids, and black men are not know for taking care of their kids. Sorry, Truth hurts.
Blackguy615

United States

#582 May 17, 2013
gameday1204 wrote:
Yeah, the white grandparents are taking care of the kids because the pos black dude and strung out white girl don't give a crap about the kids, and black men are not know for taking care of their kids. Sorry, Truth hurts.
so by that logic white people are just thieves that take credit for shit they didn't do and rape women children and take land
Blackman

United States

#583 May 17, 2013
Black man are sophisticated. We look better We came from the biggest and richest continent. We got robbed of our diamonds, gold, oil, our land as well as other resources just because of the greed of men. Black skin important for us. We are protected under the sun.I am proud of who i am. Racism is just the most stupidest thing i have ever heard. Only for ignorant people
Big black cock

United States

#585 May 25, 2013
Wishin u had a meat like mine :)
Jus me

United States

#586 May 27, 2013
Those of you who put all black men in the same category are jus as ignorant and uneducated as they say the black people are...because when it comes down to it I have a good job a beautiful white woman who not only takes care of me but I do so as well, all it takes is love and generosity......and good such jus sayin
P.S I'm black :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why wear camouflage? 16 min How come 1
Novedale steakhouse 17 min Tom 19
Christian Co School District Non-teaching Posit... 57 min HSTruman 25
News Thousands Expected In Hopkinsville For 2017 Sol... (Feb '14) 1 hr Retired Tobacco B... 15
You might be in hoptown if? 3 hr Getready 139
Wild senior girls at Hoptown 3 hr Sara 2
Fat lazy teller at US Bank 7 hr fat ass lazy teller 6
Kerry Stoval returning home 7 hr Rick Pitino 26
Dayton Jones was innocent 22 hr Nick parkey 26
Chris Hamby ejected Tue Tiger sore loser 15

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages