The real reason why white girls date ...
SHAFT

Duncan, SC

#536 Mar 29, 2013
deedee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm let me explain it in a different way, but this time with mice (thats how i learned it in Uni). If you get a white mouse and a coloured mouse (black or brown or whatever, it doesn't matter) and breed them, their offspring will be coloured (like half-cast children). That's because the functioning gene(that produces colour)dominates the non-functioning gene. Melanin is the protein that these genes produce to create hair/eyes/skin colour. If you remove the embryo from the womb of the mouse and manipulate it so that the gene is turned off, the offspring will be born white. So obviously the first Humanoid creature had a fully functioning gene and was coloured then as our species migrated to areas further away from the equator (less sunlight=less vitamin D=decrease in production of melanin in the skin) and evolved to adapt to the environment the gene was turned off, hence produces light-skinned Humans. You can search it on google if you like, its really interesting!:D
Who turned off the genes in humans?
anna

Henderson, KY

#537 Mar 29, 2013
that is **** stupid i would never date a white guy, black man or mexican.
SHAFT

Greenville, SC

#538 Mar 29, 2013
anna wrote:
that is **** stupid i would never date a white guy, black man or mexican.
What men do you date?
deedee

Dublin, Ireland

#540 Mar 30, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text>Who turned off the genes in humans?
Vitamin D is essential for healthy bones, skin, nails and teeth. It is synthesised in the dermis of the skin after exposure to sunlight. Dark skinned people require approx a hour and a half to synthesise the recommended daily allowance of vitamim D, whereas Light skinned people require only a half hour of direct sunlight. When our early ancestors migrated to lands further away from the equator, it meant that they would have less exposure to sunlight and wouldn't be able to synthesise enough vitamin D. So having lighter skin was necessary for survival you see? It's all just evolution. Like if you believe that we were descended from apes, then somewhere along the line we evolved and adapted to survive. Look at the human race now, we are pretty awesome if I do say so myself (no disrespect to the rest of the animal kingdom of course!):D
deedee

Dublin, Ireland

#541 Mar 30, 2013
Reason wrote:
Seriously people. I'm a black man with a white wife who is pretty and definitely not on drugs. We have been married for 6 years and I don't treat her like sh*t and I'm also not some bum who has no job. All of these racist stereotypes are slowly eating away at me. I may be black, but I don't have some gigantic d*ck and my wife and I aren't together because she thought I did. Is the color of my skin seriously why I shouldn't be with someone I love.
Agree with you completely!! Anybody can love whoever they want, no matter the race, religion, color, gender or whatever!
SHAFT

Candler, NC

#542 Mar 30, 2013
deedee wrote:
<quoted text>
what you said there doesn't make sense...bluejays and cardinals are two different species of birds but whites and blacks are all HUMANS. I don't know if it's because i'm a geneticist but in terms of DNA, a white person and a black person can be more genetically identical than two white people. The main difference between the races is that coloured people have a gene that produces colour and white people have the same gene but it doesn't function. Did you know that Humanity started with coloured people and eventually when some people moved to colder areas their colour-gene (to put it simply) stopped functioning. I am also not racist, but simply stating the facts.
Are you black or white?
deedee

Dublin, Ireland

#543 Mar 31, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text>Are you black or white?
My Dad is Irish and my Mum is Somali so I'm half cast :) Why do you ask? And what about you?
Anonymous

Lower Sackville, Canada

#544 Mar 31, 2013
wow.ancient and racist forum. typical americans.
SHAFT

Arden, NC

#545 Mar 31, 2013
deedee wrote:
<quoted text>
My Dad is Irish and my Mum is Somali so I'm half cast :) Why do you ask? And what about you?
I'm black. I had a feeling you were not white.
SHAFT

Arden, NC

#546 Mar 31, 2013
deedee wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing (once i start i never stop haha), the first humanoid was very short and big boned and had a very different face structure to people of today. If you were to have a photo of the first human, it would look like every single race in the world mixed together into one person, you know? So nobody can say "the first person was from this race etc etc", Caucasians, Africans, Asians, EVERBODY is descended from this person so we are all technically one and the same. I'll stop talking now :P
I don't believe all these races came out of one person. I can't prove it but it seems more likely that the races are all separate creations. Call me simple minded but that gene theory seems complicated.
the south

West Palm Beach, FL

#547 Mar 31, 2013
the white men will never be better than the black men, who ever said that, he or she is on drugs and please stay on drugs you are a drifter. die a drifter.....
Hmmm

United States

#549 Apr 1, 2013
deedee wrote:
<quoted text>Vitamin D is essential for healthy bones, skin, nails and teeth. It is synthesised in the dermis of the skin after exposure to sunlight. Dark skinned people require approx a hour and a half to synthesise the recommended daily allowance of vitamim D, whereas Light skinned people require only a half hour of direct sunlight. When our early ancestors migrated to lands further away from the equator, it meant that they would have less exposure to sunlight and wouldn't be able to synthesise enough vitamin D. So having lighter skin was necessary for survival you see? It's all just evolution. Like if you believe that we were descended from apes, then somewhere along the line we evolved and adapted to survive. Look at the human race now, we are pretty awesome if I do say so myself (no disrespect to the rest of the animal kingdom of course!):D
So why are Eskimos dark complected?
deedee

Dublin, Ireland

#550 Apr 1, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are Eskimos dark complected?
I asked that same question myself and this was what my lecturer said "The Inuit people of the American Subarctic are an exception. They have moderately heavy skin pigmentation despite the far northern latitude at which they live. While this is a disadvantage for vitamin D production, they apparently made up for it by eating fish and sea mammal blubber that are high in vitamin D. In addition, the Inuit have been in the far north for only about 5,000 years. This may not have been enough time for significantly lower melanin production to have been selected for by nature." :)
deedee

Dublin, Ireland

#551 Apr 1, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text>I'm black. I had a feeling you were not white.
Haha okay, I guess you have some sort of sixth sense then :)
deedee

Dublin, Ireland

#552 Apr 1, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe all these races came out of one person. I can't prove it but it seems more likely that the races are all separate creations. Call me simple minded but that gene theory seems complicated.
If you do a little research you'll see how genetically similar all of the races are, in fact humans are 99.9% genetically identical and there are 3.1 billion letters in the human genome, which is like the genetic blueprint for creating a Human, and colour and physical apperance only counts for a handful of these. There are different breeds of cats present in the world but people still classify them all as more or less the same, you know? I believe that all humans came from one person But fair enough, you are entitled to your own opinion of course :) Most people I've talked to had either one of these two views: 1.Religion- We are all descended fom Adam and Eve or 2.The theory of evolution-we are all descended from from the Ape kingdom and started from one humanoid, so out of curiosity what is your view and what do you believe?
deedee

Dublin, Ireland

#553 Apr 1, 2013
Here is a link for a really interesting journal I studied before, if anyone wants to take a look (I'm such a nerd!):P

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/evoluti...
SHAFT

United States

#554 Apr 1, 2013
deedee wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do a little research you'll see how genetically similar all of the races are, in fact humans are 99.9% genetically identical and there are 3.1 billion letters in the human genome, which is like the genetic blueprint for creating a Human, and colour and physical apperance only counts for a handful of these. There are different breeds of cats present in the world but people still classify them all as more or less the same, you know? I believe that all humans came from one person But fair enough, you are entitled to your own opinion of course :) Most people I've talked to had either one of these two views: 1.Religion- We are all descended fom Adam and Eve or 2.The theory of evolution-we are all descended from from the Ape kingdom and started from one humanoid, so out of curiosity what is your view and what do you believe?
I think humans are a seperate creation from apes. I think the races are seperate creations from each other. I think Adam and Eve did live and were caucasions but not the first humans and not the parents of the human race. We do have genetic similarities because we are made of similar material. I can't prove any of this. Its just how it seems to me.
deedee

Dublin, Ireland

#555 Apr 1, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text>I think humans are a seperate creation from apes. I think the races are seperate creations from each other. I think Adam and Eve did live and were caucasions but not the first humans and not the parents of the human race. We do have genetic similarities because we are made of similar material. I can't prove any of this. Its just how it seems to me.
That's an interesting view and I can understand where you are coming from, I don't think you are simple minded at all. Thanks for the intelligent and decent conversation by the way :) There are too many foul-mouths that are just plain rude on the internet nowadays! Au revoir!
nice with my hands try me

United States

#556 Apr 2, 2013
deedee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an interesting view and I can understand where you are coming from, I don't think you are simple minded at all. Thanks for the intelligent and decent conversation by the way :) There are too many foul-mouths that are just plain rude on the internet nowadays! Au revoir!
I'm one of those foul mouth people you mention about. I don't like honkeys nor do I like spooks. I think both have a evil ways.
random white guy

United States

#557 Apr 2, 2013
Good lord. People. In general will have intercourse with anyone. Just cause a girl sleeps with a black guy who gives a fuck I bet every white male that posted on this page would fuck an Asian or something you're jusy being bigots like fkn pleeease gimmie a break have any of my fellow honkeys ever even had a black friend or even said more than two words to one? We are all the same. God loves all his children and would frown upon anyone of you fools :/ and fyi its usually taboo for the "party " involved ..also fyi idiots like some.. made it like zomg don't do that or his black skin will kill and rape your family .. who cares its 2013 the world is in shambles child rapists walk free while innocent "druggies " get 5x what A fkn kid rapist gets.. and you ppl wanna start a goddamn forum about black guys fkn white girls .. ill fuck anything that moves. Has a vag. And on rare occasion even the cool but ugly girl. God made some ugly some smart some dumb but hygiene is the most important thing to me. You superficial morons.. and.. maybe you should try using more confidence cause that's all you need to attract a woman. Bathing may help ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened 6 min The Preacher 13
Dykes and their butch haircuts 11 min Just Waiting 23
Downtown Boutiue 1 hr Funny 4
does tucker and his attorney have speed dial to... 2 hr The Preacher 7
Can Gary Haddock fix a ticket? 2 hr Punk 2
Dearmonds taking over Hoptown 4 hr Hodges 3
Trent Haddock 4 hr Keep it in the fa... 1
woodshed 16 hr Pete and repete 13
Commonwealth attorneys race 17 hr Miss SallyMae 64
270 Entertainment 19 hr lol 13

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages