The real reason why white girls date ...
SHAFT

Greeneville, TN

#510 Mar 23, 2013
Respectable Rational Male wrote:
<quoted text> let me just clear the crud from these forumns. First of all, all of you black Gus commenting have only further proved my point that you're pretentious @$$holes who only care about sex. Any white girl who touches to is a filthy slut and nothing more, interracial dating like this is becoming popular because we have 1. A black president 2. He's manipulating the media so that you see it more.(Check out any recent tv shows). And 3. The white girls that date you are sluts who think its cool and taboo to date a black guy. There are plenty of white guys with more than average siZe in their pants, your nothing special. White guys can do everything black guys can do in bed. The only reason Anybody thinks otherwise is because of different stereotypes. Your confident "swag" is just you only caring about yourself and wanting her in bed so you can brow her away afterwords or continue using her. I'd like to say that we're equal, but as I mentioned before, black Guys who date white girls are generally pretentious douchebaggy @$$wipes who only care about themselves. And anybody who thinks otherwise has just been blinded or is simply an ignorant moron. Not to mention some black guys just do it because She's white. and so they can brag about her to their friends. I've heard the conversations.I don't see a point in replying to this because you'll likely just prove my point further. Sorry for saying it as it is, feel free to troll this but no matter how hard you try, you can't change the truth. Peace.
Do you feel inferior to black men? Sounds like you do.
Hood boy

Hopkinsville, KY

#511 Mar 23, 2013
I think I will have me a white woman today, for all the brothers that couldn't have one back in the ol days..
lol

London, KY

#512 Mar 23, 2013
Respectable Rational Male wrote:
<quoted text>let me just clear the crud from these forumns. First of all, all of you black Gus commenting have only further proved my point that you're pretentious @$$holes who only care about sex. Any white girl who touches to is a filthy slut and nothing more, interracial dating like this is becoming popular because we have 1. A black president 2. He's manipulating the media so that you see it more.(Check out any recent tv shows). And 3. The white girls that date you are sluts who think its cool and taboo to date a black guy. There are plenty of white guys with more than average siZe in their pants, your nothing special. White guys can do everything black guys can do in bed. The only reason Anybody thinks otherwise is because of different stereotypes. Your confident "swag" is just you only caring about yourself and wanting her in bed so you can brow her away afterwords or continue using her. I'd like to say that we're equal, but as I mentioned before, black Guys who date white girls are generally pretentious douchebaggy @$$wipes who only care about themselves. And anybody who thinks otherwise has just been blinded or is simply an ignorant moron. Not to mention some black guys just do it because She's white. and so they can brag about her to their friends. I've heard the conversations.I don't see a point in replying to this because you'll likely just prove my point further. Sorry for saying it as it is, feel free to troll this but no matter how hard you try, you can't change the truth. Peace.
I am a black woman and I agree with most if this
SHAFT

Rockford, TN

#513 Mar 23, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a black woman and I agree with most if this
Let me guess, your black man left you for a white woman. That's y you agree with Respectable rational male a.k.a Mr. Penis Envy.
lol

London, KY

#514 Mar 23, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, your black man left you for a white woman. That's y you agree with Respectable rational male a.k.a Mr. Penis Envy.
Nope, my man is black, he has the hugest penis I have ever had in my life. We are actually very happy, and contrary to popular belief, he is not a drug dealer, he is not on drugs, he has a job, he is not my "baby daddy", or any other stereotype that you motherfuckas may come up with
Yeah boy

Hebron, MD

#515 Mar 23, 2013
Black Ceaser wrote:
<quoted text> I can picture you not Satisfying your woman though.. That's most men problem now, they are to soft you the type of man talk about here are some flowers honey, but I'm the type of guy that bend thay a- over and stand up in it that's what all women need black or white its a time for that lubby dovey sh.lol
Why are all of these post from th hick state of Kentucky including your dumb black ass?
SHAFT

Rockford, TN

#520 Mar 23, 2013
Yeah boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are all of these post from th hick state of Kentucky including your dumb black ass?
Cruz its a racist ass state n white folks hung up on black folks.
Black Ceaser

United States

#522 Mar 24, 2013
Yeah boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Man I say what I wanna say around this MF, ya dig honkey? Its call freedom of expression you don't like it go back to europe some where. I'm just practicing my freedom of speech to the fullest extent of the law you pilgrim.
Reason

Douglasville, GA

#524 Mar 24, 2013
Seriously people. I'm a black man with a white wife who is pretty and definitely not on drugs. We have been married for 6 years and I don't treat her like sh*t and I'm also not some bum who has no job. All of these racist stereotypes are slowly eating away at me. I may be black, but I don't have some gigantic d*ck and my wife and I aren't together because she thought I did. Is the color of my skin seriously why I shouldn't be with someone I love.
Black Ceaser

United States

#525 Mar 25, 2013
Reason wrote:
Seriously people. I'm a black man with a white wife who is pretty and definitely not on drugs. We have been married for 6 years and I don't treat her like sh*t and I'm also not some bum who has no job. All of these racist stereotypes are slowly eating away at me. I may be black, but I don't have some gigantic d*ck and my wife and I aren't together because she thought I did. Is the color of my skin seriously why I shouldn't be with someone I love.
Ok home boy that's right it aint nuttin wrong with what you got. Man you can't change the way these billies view you man, ya dig? The way they feel its just in their nature to feel superior then other races
Dat miami

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#526 Mar 26, 2013
Nuthin but white ppl banding up on da internet being racist, because it makes them sleep better at night. They know they would never dare say honestly as men.
Ion know way all da "black guys only get ugly outta shape white girls" comments come from.
In miami we get da baddest white hoes. In miami
hoe = female. Da white hoes we get be havin swag like da black ones do. All da white hoes I talked to said da same thing "white boys don't attract me", whether it was bcuz dey acne, lack of knowing how to talk, confidence issues, mental issues (white guys are tend to be unstable under pressure), or how some try to copy us. You can believe me or not, end of day I know what it is and am gonna sleep just fine regardless of what you choose to believe.
In miami, the actual city of miami, not miami beach or hialeah or coral gables; alot of the white hoes we get find us more honest then our white counterparts. We say what's on our mind, know what words make girls happy, know body language and how to react to it, not mentally unstable, treat the girls good until they cross us or we feel like they could do better (truth). From my post you should notice my switch up and how om good with words, dats what dey like so it's wat det get. Nuthin wrong wit that.
mr fact

Oak Grove, KY

#527 Mar 26, 2013
why don't u go back to Miami .. yes dat Miami..sure the white hos are awaitin
Maryjuanatakeahi t

United States

#528 Mar 26, 2013
Maryjuanatakeahit chick"]there are enough white chicks that date blacks to know all the big talk was a myth now we date blacks for drugs or its just the thing to do like buying a pair of shoes because everyone else has them sorry boys the truth is out there
Shut the fuck up hoe, yu just scared to date a black man cuz when he put it in your vagina it's gonna hurt your snow bunny self.
philly

United States

#529 Mar 27, 2013
Hey.I like white girl and I am Bk I think white girls very sexy lady.and I do have a very dk.
deedee

Limerick, Ireland

#530 Mar 28, 2013
FAB wrote:
White girls that screw black guys are usually on drugs, have very bad reputations, are nasty and have zero self respect.
Any self respecting white dude would NEVER touch a white girl that has laid with a black man, likewise any self respecting black girl would never lay with a black man that would mess with such a nasty white girl.
Should each race marry and have children within their own race? Certainly! You don't see Bluejays nesting with a Cardinal do you?
And no, I am not racest, simply realistic.
what you said there doesn't make sense...bluejays and cardinals are two different species of birds but whites and blacks are all HUMANS. I don't know if it's because i'm a geneticist but in terms of DNA, a white person and a black person can be more genetically identical than two white people. The main difference between the races is that coloured people have a gene that produces colour and white people have the same gene but it doesn't function. Did you know that Humanity started with coloured people and eventually when some people moved to colder areas their colour-gene (to put it simply) stopped functioning. I am also not racist, but simply stating the facts.
SHAFT

Rockford, TN

#531 Mar 28, 2013
Why is it racist like FAB claim that they are not racist right after making a racist statement?
SHAFT

Rockford, TN

#532 Mar 28, 2013
deedee wrote:
<quoted text>
what you said there doesn't make sense...bluejays and cardinals are two different species of birds but whites and blacks are all HUMANS. I don't know if it's because i'm a geneticist but in terms of DNA, a white person and a black person can be more genetically identical than two white people. The main difference between the races is that coloured people have a gene that produces colour and white people have the same gene but it doesn't function. Did you know that Humanity started with coloured people and eventually when some people moved to colder areas their colour-gene (to put it simply) stopped functioning. I am also not racist, but simply stating the facts.
I think white people have the gene that makes them their color and black people have a gene that makes them their color. And how do you know humanity started with black people?
deedee

Limerick, Ireland

#533 Mar 29, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text>I think white people have the gene that makes them their color and black people have a gene that makes them their color. And how do you know humanity started with black people?
Hmm let me explain it in a different way, but this time with mice (thats how i learned it in Uni). If you get a white mouse and a coloured mouse (black or brown or whatever, it doesn't matter) and breed them, their offspring will be coloured (like half-cast children). That's because the functioning gene(that produces colour)dominates the non-functioning gene. Melanin is the protein that these genes produce to create hair/eyes/skin colour. If you remove the embryo from the womb of the mouse and manipulate it so that the gene is turned off, the offspring will be born white. So obviously the first Humanoid creature had a fully functioning gene and was coloured then as our species migrated to areas further away from the equator (less sunlight=less vitamin D=decrease in production of melanin in the skin) and evolved to adapt to the environment the gene was turned off, hence produces light-skinned Humans. You can search it on google if you like, its really interesting!:D
deedee

Limerick, Ireland

#534 Mar 29, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text>I think white people have the gene that makes them their color and black people have a gene that makes them their color. And how do you know humanity started with black people?
Oh and I forgot to say, I didn't mean black people exactly, just coloured, they could have looked like asians or south americans, the exact appearance is still debated..
deedee

Limerick, Ireland

#535 Mar 29, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
One more thing (once i start i never stop haha), the first humanoid was very short and big boned and had a very different face structure to people of today. If you were to have a photo of the first human, it would look like every single race in the world mixed together into one person, you know? So nobody can say "the first person was from this race etc etc", Caucasians, Africans, Asians, EVERBODY is descended from this person so we are all technically one and the same. I'll stop talking now :P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beautiful woman (Jul '15) 1 hr Yowza 76
What ever happened to Megan Cunningham. Ajs lit... 1 hr Been behind the s... 3
Quincy of Hopkinsville 2 hr letitgo 42
Will Cale Morris drum up any support for Sheriff? 3 hr The firm 46
Old women that fart in public 3 hr The firm 13
Race and baiters 3 hr rob 4
Jerry Orton selling home 4 hr Truth 38
where err'body at? 8 hr ehh 32
Local businesses unfair to tourists 12 hr mooned 13

Hopkinsville Jobs