The real reason why white girls date ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#456 Feb 18, 2013
That's a strange statement.
Super Fly

Hopkinsville, KY

#457 Feb 19, 2013
The Real Fat Boy wrote:
That's a strange statement.
what's so strange about it lard ass?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#458 Feb 19, 2013
First of all I don't know what "sent" is. Seconed it's vulgar. Third..Oh nevermind. Nobody can understand that stupid crap. My ass has no lard.
The black guy

Los Angeles, CA

#459 Feb 22, 2013
white women black men... such a fuse,who cares if white women like black guys yesh calm down with this...
Desi

Sumrall, MS

#460 Feb 28, 2013
You ever heard the saying once you go black you never go back? Let me tell you why. Because wont no white man want you after that. Why? Because they think black guys are yuck. Why? I have no idea, i wish i knew.
Reloaded5x

Yukon, OK

#461 Feb 28, 2013
Desi wrote:
You ever heard the saying once you go black you never go back? Let me tell you why. Because wont no white man want you after that. Why? Because they think black guys are yuck. Why? I have no idea, i wish i knew.
I know exactly why, and it's not because the white man doesn't want her anymore, it's because blk men show her things that the white man doesn't, I've seen a lot of white men beat and disrespect there own white weman, and also the white man usually just gets his nut and ask for is beer with no conversation afterwards and then will talk crazy to her in public, the blk man adds more mystery,its that I really shouldn't but I have too kind of thing with white weman, and not all blk men are on drugs and are very much capable of loving a white woman if not more than the white man there is nothing at all nasty about loving who you want, and color is no factor or at least shouldn't be when it comes to interracial relationships.
lodwn

United States

#462 Feb 28, 2013
white chick wrote:
white guys are better in most every way than black guys but with my black boyfriend i get crack faster and he dont fuss about me doin drugs
wow u drugie im black and i would never u crackhore
Reloaded5x

Oklahoma City, OK

#468 Mar 2, 2013
Lmao your probably as stupid looking as you sound, I know you dont know the history of the black race, your most likely one of those white men who's wife of girlfriend who has left you for some big blk handsome stud, guess he gave her
Something you couldn't so she left your stupid ass in the trailer park sorry about your luck, oh yea and prison dictionaries will have different meanings of words that you were trying to use in your post, but thanks for trying stupid!!
lol

Richmond, KY

#470 Mar 2, 2013
My boyfriend is black and his d--k is so big I have to use ky because it won't fit
godson

United States

#472 Mar 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="unknown21/2"]I love a big black dong da dong dong dong!!!![/QUOTE]
Sometimes I just like to sit and carry an intelligent convo......then go from their.
Garry wayne nsonga

United States

#474 Mar 5, 2013
Am garry wayne nsonga and am lukin 4 a white girl 2 date bla bla follow me on facebook(garry nsonga)
Reloaded5x

Yukon, OK

#475 Mar 5, 2013
Taaqar wrote:
<quoted text>
Im black and live in the netherlands
That shows how stupid you are
I speak and write in 5 language you stupid fuck
Is i can get my point across
And murder you caveape whit my knowledge
For everybody to see who read this
It is good for me and strong black people
But you can come and get some
Cuz ive got something for you weaknikkers
In amerikkka
They only solutions is an genocide for you
Caveapeswannebees haha
So bring it to the table you stupid fuck
Cuz like you i dont try but do
And keep duckin for them mexicans over there lol
what the hell ever, he'll I speak other languages also so you aren't saying shit and trust and believe your certainly not ready to see me bitch I'm built for combat so it's good your ass is in never land cause if you could get I've to the USA you'd probably get that ass shot your first day here
big dick black

United States

#476 Mar 5, 2013
eyyy wrote:
I heard it was bc white girls like to see something going in and out of them that looks like a big turd nugget. Lol.
datz tru white gurlz like dat beef....lol
blazing

UK

#478 Mar 6, 2013
White girls are generally sweet and caring compared to black girls,I'm not just saying from “experience ”
WhiteGuy

Willoughby, OH

#479 Mar 8, 2013
white medina wrote:
Well ive had the black python,the white copperhead,the brown mamba,and even the chinese sidewinder,but i think ill stick to my c batteries!!!!!
Paisley, is that you?
SihleDbn

Sweden

#480 Mar 10, 2013
White ladies add me on bbm m black from Durban SA 293D56F7
tink

Hopkinsville, KY

#481 Mar 11, 2013
This is one of the worse forums on her for one not all white women like black men. I know a lot that don't like black men that way. I have several black male friends and I have never thought of them in a sexual way. I have always been attractive to white men. I am just not attractive to a black man.
white and proud

Burlington, NC

#482 Mar 11, 2013
Black Ceaser wrote:
<quoted text>what ever spook why you running your mouth with that self rightous attitude. I'm going to do me, I can hold a conversation and I would not need to mingle with your clients. A woman is going to accept me for who I am any way. Plus I got charisma and swagger and a super one.
You may have charisma and swagger but your black a$$ has no job. How many kids do you have if you do. I know the tax payers are picking up that bill.
lass78910

Fayetteville, NC

#483 Mar 11, 2013
Most of the time when white girls go with black guys it's because that's all they can get. They are either ugly, fat or have no self-esteem, maybe all 3. If you think you have a decent black guy you're kidding yourself. Don't know any! They are fooling you white girls big-time! When you ever grow up and see through their lies and bullshit, you will see. By then, no white man will have you though.
Black Ceaser

United States

#484 Mar 12, 2013
white and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have charisma and swagger but your black a$$ has no job. How many kids do you have if you do. I know the tax payers are picking up that bill.
You stinking honkey go play in the street and get hit by a park car lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
biggest jerks in hoptown (Apr '12) 5 min Just sayin 23
Billy Cook (Aug '14) 2 hr Nohearat 17
miss him 2 hr Luvdr 9
Kaleb Sandifer 2 hr faston 5
Poll Is spanking a child with a wooden spoon abuse? (Sep '12) 3 hr Weakminded Spankers 78
Black Hyporcisy 4 hr HS Truman 13
Colonel Card money 5 hr Money 11
Hoptown native and former local business owner ... 5 hr Money 5
More from around the web

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]