Whitwithblacknod rugsgdjob

Midland, MI

#436 Feb 8, 2013
Ahoisaho wrote:
Because they like guys with no car , no job, and to be impregnated and raise their children alone.
u are pathetic! Shame on u! I have an amazing black man and 4 children! Hes an amazing provider and dad! U jealous peice of crap... While u prolly sit back on welfare were paying in for ur food stamps!
Infidel

Duluth, GA

#437 Feb 9, 2013
Whitwithblacknodrugsgdjob wrote:
<quoted text>u are pathetic! Shame on u! I have an amazing black man and 4 children! Hes an amazing provider and dad! U jealous peice of crap... While u prolly sit back on welfare were paying in for ur food stamps!
Sounds like a solar eclipse... You just don't hear of a story like that often. Lol.
lol

Somerset, KY

#438 Feb 9, 2013
I think we all know the answer to this one!
king chaka

United States

#439 Feb 10, 2013
FAB wrote:
White girls that screw black guys are usually on drugs, have very bad reputations, are nasty and have zero self respect.
Any self respecting white dude would NEVER touch a white girl that has laid with a black man, likewise any self respecting black girl would never lay with a black man that would mess with such a nasty white girl.
Should each race marry and have children within their own race? Certainly! You don't see Bluejays nesting with a Cardinal do you?
And no, I am not racest, simply realistic.
races have been mixing since the beginning of time we are all one species that is why men and women can be atracted to each other of different races . Those that get upset about it are uneducated because that's just human nature. No race is pure we all come from one man and woman we are not animals we are all humans
king chaka

United States

#440 Feb 10, 2013
My white girl friend loves me and I don't do drugs I have a job and a car and let me tell you all something before you stereotype black men there are plenty of white men that don't have jobs even when it is given to them because of those skin color plenty that dont have cars and on welfare and get drugs in fact white men know where to get the best drugs lol
white girl

Winchester, VA

#441 Feb 11, 2013
All of you sound completely racist & judgemental. It disgusts me just to read some of these comments.. Im assuming none of you are religous... GOD DOES NOT LIKE UGLY! Everyone is entitles to their own opinion which is fine.. BUT... people are people regardless of skin color , tall short skinny or fat. Any man is not guna treat a woman right period IF he does not love her to begin with & any man is not guna respect woman period IF she does not respect herself from the gate. Expecially the females that sleep with anyone or has been with their friends sexually.. They will never take you seriously. Besides all that it also a matter of maturity , you cant force someone to be ready for a relationship that isn't & if you can't except it then except the problems that comes with it. As for the rest of the stereotypic bullshit about white men being better and black men having criminal records & not taking care of their babies... Thats the stupidest shit & most ignorant shit I have heard.... Most school shootings, columbine etc were white people, there are good white people & good black people and bad white & black people. Some white people are worse than black people. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE.. Gain some real knowledge.
white girl

Winchester, VA

#442 Feb 11, 2013
Let me rephrase that * most of you!
sammy

Kansas City, MO

#443 Feb 12, 2013
It is because whites do not satisfy them during intercourse. Whites are lousy. That is why they want someone with real strength.There are whites with out work married to a black men with money and the vice versa. White girls are tired of white idiots that is the truth.
White Slong

Duluth, GA

#444 Feb 12, 2013
sammy wrote:
It is because whites do not satisfy them during intercourse. Whites are lousy. That is why they want someone with real strength.There are whites with out work married to a black men with money and the vice versa. White girls are tired of white idiots that is the truth.
You're full of shit. I've never had a problem satisfying my women. In fact, the majority of females I've been involved with don't realize they are squirters until they're involved with me. That is the highest climax a woman can receive. They've all said their previous partners just didn't hit it right. Has nothing to do with being white. You're obviously a moron. I lay it down.
John

Sunbury, OH

#445 Feb 12, 2013
After reading these ridiculous posts I have come to this conclusion. Black men: great you've just proved to the "white men" that we are as ignorant as they make us out to be. White men: your just as single minded as ever. No the stereotypes are not true and prejudice and ignorance wanna muck within you.(Of course) no one is better then then other. As I tell my children the world is full of good people and bad people. And by the look of it. You all and proved your worth, black and white.(duh) I'm a black male attending OSU with a white wife. I have a job. I am a great father with 3 beautiful little ones and would never abandon they even ify life were on the line. My wife and I are a team at most and we support each other in every endeavor. It hurts me to see that the world by standard is still an ugly place and I will have to protect my children against trash like all of you. I hope you all consider the impact you make in this beautiful world of ours. That our seeds will only thrive from the information taught onto them.
crizy cris

Muskegon, MI

#446 Feb 12, 2013
I love white girls nd I'm black lmfao
Luckie691

Indianapolis, IN

#447 Feb 13, 2013
The truth is white women say white guys smell nasty. Dats wat I've been told by every white woman I've dated, fucked or sucked me off. The size thing is for everybody. There are other nationalites that have big dongs. The secret is you have to know bout the vagina, an how to stimulate all of the nerve that is there. Once you know that you will be able to satisfy any woman no matter how big or small u are. I date all nationality of women and I have been told I did them the best by far. You will know cause when ur done, she will still be laying in bed quivering an shaking for 15-30 mins. Dats when u know u ur the best. Those of u who experienced this know its true. Black men have to make sure we do it rite to live u to the hype. Me I Juss LOVE women any color, So I make sure I Lick, Suck, an do it GOOD. I Do wat ever it takes to SATISFY every Woman touch an give da Dong too. Da Real.
The Truth

United States

#448 Feb 13, 2013
Luckie691 wrote:
The truth is white women say white guys smell nasty. Dats wat I've been told by every white woman I've dated, fucked or sucked me off. The size thing is for everybody. There are other nationalites that have big dongs. The secret is you have to know bout the vagina, an how to stimulate all of the nerve that is there. Once you know that you will be able to satisfy any woman no matter how big or small u are. I date all nationality of women and I have been told I did them the best by far. You will know cause when ur done, she will still be laying in bed quivering an shaking for 15-30 mins. Dats when u know u ur the best. Those of u who experienced this know its true. Black men have to make sure we do it rite to live u to the hype. Me I Juss LOVE women any color, So I make sure I Lick, Suck, an do it GOOD. I Do wat ever it takes to SATISFY every Woman touch an give da Dong too. Da Real.
That's it man. Couldn't have said it better myself. Except for the white dudes smelling nasty part. Lol. I'm white and I make sure I'm always on point. Hygiene and threads. Maybe they just got ahold of some white trash bro! Haha. When your girls legs are shaking and she can't walk right after sex you know you hit it right. Head alone can make a girl cum beyond belief.
Meeee

Temecula, CA

#449 Feb 13, 2013
Or maybe it's Becuase people can do who ever the hell they want , don't matter if your white black purple tan orange green ! People just are attracted to certain people .
McKenzie

Gilbert, AZ

#450 Feb 15, 2013
most of you are racist and insensitive. I am a freshman in high school and I am dating a black guy and it's no different than dating a white guy. Not every black guy is some ghetto ass, cause ain't nobody got time for that.
cal el

United States

#451 Feb 17, 2013
When God put us here he said be fruitful and multiply.He put us here together .I don't care what. color you are be with whomever you choose racism is an ugly color.And that should not define a person .
cal el

United States

#452 Feb 17, 2013
You know even on a site like this the ignorence of people still shines like the bright beacon of a lighthouse.If you are a White girl and you are with a Black man if he treats you with respect then much love and vice versa.Turn the lights off were all the same.Cut us and that liquid that comes from that. wound is red blood.Grow up ppl.
gene

Saint Louis, MO

#453 Feb 17, 2013
i will bet if a good looking white female highschool teacher is in the teachers lounge alot with three or four black male teachers setted around her most of the time i will bet she will start thinking about what it is like to have sex with black men .after a few weeks have gone by her skirts or dresses she wears wil get shorter wear nylon or pantyhose higher heels watch the bluge in their pants and wonder if most black men have bigger dicks young or old married or single most white women have thought about interracial sex with their co-workers i will just bet most but not all white women would sircome to a black man or men advances because they are courious and wonder what it would be like to fuck black men all night long p.s most white women have thought about interracial sex but won't admitt it u white girls know that is the truth
Minister

United States

#454 Feb 18, 2013
This is a topic that will be debated for a long time without any outcome .Listen if you are dating or married to a black man or married to a white man there was something there that brought you all together right?Then make it work ,I'm more worried where you're soul will end up when you die then what color you're boyfriend /husband is.My wife by the way is Caucasian and i love her.
Super Fly

United States

#455 Feb 18, 2013
Man white women are freaky and I luv that they give some of the best BJ's but most of them coohie have a bad sent I'm like ugh.... I have to wash my meat off and my clothes. Hey don't get it twisted black gurls have that lil sent thang going however not quite like the white gurls... Very rarely do you have a chic white or black that don't have a sent....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do some women cheat on their hubby 23 min Melissa 21
Darlene Fryar 24 min Inspector Gadget 1
old men at planet fitness 42 min Nutz 4
Brittany ezell 1 hr bostonmarket 14
old ladys 1 hr mousefan 4
hpd k-9 2 hr mousefan 6
Earl Cook 3 hr amber roberts 12
Bank employee 21 hr Smokey1958 11
sexaul assualt video 23 hr enter username 10
Hopkinsville Dating