The real reason why white girls date ...
SHAFT

Indian Trail, NC

#414 Jan 26, 2013
GI wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl.
We're going to name her Habiba, and call her Habi for short.
It's Arabic and means beloved.
CSM, Im gonna straighten you out. You asked " Have you picked out a name yet?" Not what the name was, you dog turd.
SHAFT

Indian Trail, NC

#415 Jan 26, 2013
CSM Ret wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked, you worthless little dog turd.
CSM, Im gonna straighten you out. You asked "Have you picked out a name yet?". Not what the name was, you dog turd.
SHAFT

Indian Trail, NC

#416 Jan 26, 2013
CSM Ret wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty. I like it.
Oh! A word of caution. Don't put anything on here that would reveal your identity to any of these creeps.
Right. Just to the CSM creep.
big boss

Hopkinsville, KY

#417 Jan 26, 2013
CSM Ret wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked, you worthless little dog turd.
man that shit funny you called her a dog turd lol...lmao
Taylor

Des Moines, IA

#418 Jan 30, 2013
what the heck is your alls problems? They are all the same just like us white people. There is nothing wrong with a white girl and a black guy getting together and having a relationship. And no, not all black guys treat women like s**t. You all need to grow up because life isn't about judgeing people and who they are dating. It's worth more than that. Get over it! And not all white girls want to have sex with a black guy. Why the heck would you assume that?
big boss

Hopkinsville, KY

#419 Jan 30, 2013
Taylor wrote:
what the heck is your alls problems? They are all the same just like us white people.sex with a black guy. Why the heck would you assume that?
Because I have a big pecker
LOL

Middlesboro, KY

#420 Jan 30, 2013
Heck most black dudes got lil peckaz anyway and its all a myth because the little black turds hardly get erect!!!
Perfect

Ashburn, VA

#421 Jan 31, 2013
The only reason why whites chicks date black guys it becoz blacks got looot of love and they care...
Just Passing Through
#422 Jan 31, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
Watch the news, jungle bunny. The head coon in DC is about to get thrown out. Food Stamps are going to be cut, and your skanks are going to have to find something besides the school system to do their baby sitting for them. Times are changing, monkey. Beware, and be damned.
Amen!
Big BLak

Athens, GA

#423 Feb 1, 2013
Naw its the size of the Penis. They love it. (ten inches off the ground) ;-)
really

Hopkinsville, KY

#424 Feb 2, 2013
Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just ignorant as hell! I am educated and 22 a model and I make six figures a year and live in one of the wealthiest parts of the United States and have a black bf who also makes 6 figures a year. Last time I checked I'm not trash not is he isn't some hoodlum. You are probably some white trash trailer park piece of shit that has some red neck point of view who has 4 diff kids and diff baby daddy's mooching off the gov or working 3 jobs at min wage. Get some education in your life. Because what your saying happens to every race white, black, Hispanic, Asian ect! Wow!
Liar! You ain't no model You don't make six figures and your poor black boyfriend does not either. You wouldn't be on hoptown topix 'cause you would not care! Oh yea and studying for your GED is not being educated. LMAO
Lol

Tucker, GA

#425 Feb 3, 2013
I don't understand why people actually believe that black men have bigger penises. That is one of the oldest myths ever. Just because you've dated white men with small dicks and then get with a well endowed black man doesn't mean all black men that size! What a bunch of ignorant asses.
Gangsta

United States

#426 Feb 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
I don't understand why people actually believe that black men have bigger penises. That is one of the oldest myths ever. Just because you've dated white men with small dicks and then get with a well endowed black man doesn't mean all black men that size! What a bunch of ignorant asses.
well I can't speak for everyone I'm black and I got nice ding a ling on me 9\ half inches.
Mr Black

Sweden

#427 Feb 4, 2013
White ladies arwnd Dbn invite me on whatsapp 0783152187 bbm 293D56F7
kelvin

Birmingham, UK

#428 Feb 5, 2013
Ahoisaho wrote:
Because they like guys with no car , no job, and to be impregnated and raise their children alone.
this guy is a complete dick. Just because they black don't mean he don't have a life. I bet you jealous of some black guy who took a girl you crashed on. Most people are just racist nowadays just because you jealous and yeah i understand.
amanda

Birmingham, UK

#429 Feb 5, 2013
Perfect wrote:
The only reason why whites chicks date black guys it becoz blacks got looot of love and they care...
well i cant lie they certainly got a heart and you can rely on them
Well most of them i have met
mee

United States

#430 Feb 7, 2013
Is this for real??? Hoptown has some of the most ignorant ppl I've ever heard of or seen.
Dawiisi

Sudbury, Canada

#431 Feb 7, 2013
I am African Canadian,and I was born and raise in African My culture is total different than African American or people from Caribbean,I don't want to be rude or some, but the fact that I don't understand them maybe my culture is very close Arabian culture, don't take me wrong, i don't want to be Arab or someone else, but when you closely look at African American culture, they think that they are still in slavery era, and they behave like slave, no heart, no mine no moral. Absolute nothing, I really scare form them, I used to live in New York city, they rube me three time within 6 months, what kind of human they are? that why I move to Canada because of them. I never look back, I don't even bother talk to them, I know that they are bad as hell. therefore, the white female who date African American, I think something wrong with her, maybe lack of education, or in drug.
Brooklyn

Ardsley, NY

#432 Feb 7, 2013
Ahoisaho wrote:
Because they like guys with no car , no job, and to be impregnated and raise their children alone.
Yeah white women just like your mom!
Brooklyn

Ardsley, NY

#434 Feb 7, 2013
FAB wrote:
Let me be clear. While I don't agree with mixing races (The Cardinal and Bluejay example)I will say this. Those people that are making vile comments should be ashamed. Many black men (and women) are good, honest and decent people. Men that I would stand beside anyday. Of course there are mny men both black, white, Hispanic etc that are not worth spitting on if they were on fire. It is the individual that I judge not the skin color...and America had better get a grasp on that concept. Don't be so juvinile to judge the race, judge the man.
Here is a realizim, people of different races are in fact different. Our cultures are different, our way of life is different, etc. That does not mean that one race is better than the other, just different. Sure, I likely will not be having Sunday dinner a black families home, nor an Asians home , nor a hispanic home etc simply because our cultures are different, our way of life is different. Humans will flock together with their likeness of people, with those they share things in common with, etc. That does not mean we are racist, wrong, or intolorant. We simply are human! Too many people make waaaay too much out of race hatred. Love you fellow man, be kind to everone and have wisdom enough to respect others based on their individual traits, not skin color. Be smart enough to understand, nay even celebrate the fact that we are different, but we are still American, One nation and one people under God.
well said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coaches at CCHS & these girls... 3 min SayWhat 6
Theo Hall to UHA (Jul '15) 7 min SayWhat 8
County or UHA 45 min SayWhat 18
Bond 1 hr IP Preacher 2
another school threat/CCHS 1 hr Right 25
East 2nd Street park 1 hr Reality 4
HBD and Laura 4 hr LAURA Neighbors 10
Who am I? 8 hr Clueless 8

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web